PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: ...And So Summer Starts (Sean)

chubbsman7
05-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Many parts of the writing are not appropriate for minors… but what the fuck. Nearly nothing on this site is appropriate for minors, and minors make up most of the site. There is very strong language in this too, I might add, because face it, that's the way half of us talk.

So without further ado, please enjoy my piece:

Chapter One:

I woke up to my alarm clock. The first day of summer, and I forgot to reset my fucking alarm clock. Wonderful. I can already tell this summer is just going to fabulous.

I shoved the covers off myself, and stumbled into the bathroom, staring in the mirror at my newly grown stubble. I should probably shave… but then again, I could grow a bad ass beard too… Too many decisions for one teen… Too many decisions.

Most people in my class thought I was to young to grow a beard, but I disagreed, of course. I’m still sixteen. I got my license a few months ago, to give you a relative idea of how old I am.

I scratched my face, annoyed slightly at the morning-stubble feeling. Stubble is the worst part. After it grows for a day or two, it’s not bad at all, but morning-stubble is the worst. It’s scratchy, itchy, and just plain AWFUL.

A hand written note was on the counter top, with familiar handwriting. Of course, it was my mom. It read: “Don’t forget to take your sister to Saturday school this morning!”

Joy. Just what I needed. Another year or so and she can drive her own ass to school every day. Maybe she should stop missing school so much, and get in her credits, that way I don’t have to take her to Saturday school on the first day of summer.

I barged into my sister’s room. “Get up! You have Saturday school you have to be at in an hour!” I yelled at her, glancing over at the clock, noticing it was 7:04.

“Aw, fuck…” She mumbled to herself. She’s fifteen, and she can’t even get out of bed? Well, I don’t have much of an excuse either, I suppose. Still, she could at least save me the time: Go to school; earn her credits. It’d make my life a hell of a lot easier, and I could sleep longer. But now that I’m up, I might as well stay up. No reason to stay awake for another hour or so, and then fall back asleep, right?

“Come on, Lauren! Get your ass out of bed!” I yelled up to her again, as I walked downstairs.

I walked into the Kitchen, grabbed the Cocoa Puffs, and immersed myself in the delectable amazingness of Cocoa Puffs, whilst attempting to do the idiotic crossword puzzle on the back.

“23 : A five lettered plant found natively in central America, used by the Mayan’s for a drink.”

Cocoa. DUH. Can they really not think of anything else? Jeez, whoever designs these boxes is PATHETIC. Have an imagination, will you?

Lauren walked downstairs. Her hair was still a mess, slightly wet from the shower she quickly took. Honestly, she looked like hell, but I have a feeling that just about everybody that has to get up at seven to go to a Saturday school, doesn’t appreciate it very much, and has the intention of sleeping as soon as they return home, to the safety of their covers, just as I would.

“Let’s go.” She muttered, tiredly.

“Alrighty” I told her, “Go out and wait in the car. I’ll be out there in a sec. I gotta finish my cocoa puffs.” I laughed out, spilling a bit of chocolate stained milk out of my mouth onto my chin.

“Just hurry up.” She slammed the door, rather brutally. I chuckled as she left. A moment later I slammed the door as well, just for the hell of it.

My parents just bought me a 2010 Chrysler 300C. I’m not sure why they picked it out, but sometimes it’s convenient having a father owning a major Law Firm.

I quickly started, backed out of the driveway, and drove out of the subdivision. “Are you planning on doing anything today?” I asked Lauren.

“I might have a friend or two over after Saturday school. You?”

“I’m going into Clarkton after I drop you off. Mom put the key under the front flower pot, instead of under the back one, again.” I told her.

“Okay… I’ll call you if I need anything.” She answered, as I pulled up to the School.

We live in a small town called Elkton. It’s right on the state border, on which on the other side is the city of Clarkton, a rather large city compared to ours. I assume that the inequality 3,000 < 123,000 is correct, right?

I pulled of the curb, and drove towards Route 34, avoiding un-necessary traffic, then pulled out onto the inter-state towards Clarkton. It was a fifteen minute drive with traffic, so it should take me about ten minutes. Speeding, of course.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly retrieved my brand new Droid phone, and answered it. It was Mikhail, my good friend.

“Hey Sean, what’s up!” He said, very full of energy.

“Just dropped my sister of at Saturday school. Need anything?”

“Not really, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to Clarkton and hang out today. You got the time?”

“Actually, I’m headed there right now. I can turn around and pick you up, if you want.” I told him.

“Sounds good to me.” He paused. “How much money should I bring?”

“Dude, my dad’s a fuckin’ Lawyer. We don’t need any money, Mikhail!” I chuckled aloud. “Anyways, I’ll be over there in a sec. But actually, bring a little cash, just in case.” I laughed again.

“Alright dude.” He laughed as well. “See ya in a minute!” And hung up.

Check out the other side of this writing! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48078

chubbsman7
06-16-2010, 08:49 PM
CHAPTER TWO:

I honked the horn, as I waited outside Mikhail’s house. He quickly ran outside the house, almost tripping over the sidewalk into the grass. “Careful there, bud” I teased him as he hopped into the car. “What do you have in mind in Clarkton?” He asked me.

“I was thinking you might have an idea or two. I’m going there just because there’s nothing to do in Elkton.” I laughed, pulling out of the driveway.

“Well, there’s not exactly much to do. We could celebrate the first day of Summer Vacation, eh? I have some friends in Clarkton that we could see. They’ve been out of school for awhile.”

“Yeah? Sounds good to me. We’ll be there in a little bit.” I said, pulling out onto the inter-state, speeding up to seven MPH. “We can decide when we get there. Let’s stop at McDonalds and grab some breakfast first. I’ve already had cocoa puffs, but that’s not enough to hold me over.” I grinned at him.

“Same here.” We both laughed.

My phone suddenly vibrated. Most people would think that I’m asleep right now. Who the fuck could this be?”

“Hey, Sean. Saturday School got fucked up. Can you come pick me up?”

Uh, what the fuck? Saturday school got “fucked up?” I’m guessing its Mr. Lindley. He let’s the last Saturday school go out early, sometimes. He doesn’t really give a fuck about his students, in any class, from what I hear.

“Uh, yeah. I’ll be there in a sec.” I told her. That is strange though. But she is one lucky daughter-of-a-bitch. I’d do anything to get let out of a Saturday school that early!

I pulled out onto the street that the school is on. It’s a little up ahead.

“So what to do you want to do?” I asked Mikhail, after I hung up.

“I’m actually thinking we stop by the mall.” He said.

“The Mall? What’s at the mall?” I questioned.

“Hot Topic, Spencers, other fun stores.” He looked at me and grinned.

“And that hot chick that works at Hot Topic, too, right?” I laughed. “You and your hormones, Mikhail. I swear, they’ll get back to you someday!” I laughed again.

“Yeah right. I’ve never been caught doin’ nothing!” He chukled. That was a bit of a lie.

We pulled up at the curb by the school. Elise was waiting leaning against the wall. She sprinted into the right backseat.

“What are you guys up to?” She asked us.

“We’re going to Clarkton, but stopping at McDonalds for breakfast. You want to join us?” I asked her.

“Yeah, sure. Can I go home and get some decent clothes on first, though?” She asked. I looked back at her, noticing her best attempt at puppy-dog eyes. I sighed, and then said “Yeah, sure.”

A couple of minutes later, we pulled into the driveway. Lauren basically jumped out of the car, and tried opening the door. Mikhail and I just stayed in the car and laughed at her attempt to open the door. She forgot (again) that Mom started putting the key under the FRONT flower pot, not the BACK.

She sprinted back indoors, upstairs to her room. I opened the door then called to Mikhail “I’m getting’ my wallet!”

I sprinted indoors. My wallet is usually on the kitchen counter, by the fish tank along with my phone charger. It better be.

I looked at the tank, then sighed a sigh of relief as I saw my black leather wallet sitting on the counter. I grabbed it, made sure I had my Driver’s License, Money, and Condoms (you never know!), and took off back to the car. I heard Mikhail honk on the horn for me, as I shut the door.

I got back in the door, then muttered “ass” to Mikhail quickly, then laughed at it. I patiently sat there, for a few more minutes, as Lauren ran back out of the door, this time, with her hair straightened, make-up, and new clothes on. ‘Now we see the real Lauren!’, I laughed to myself.

“Damn, what took you so long!” I laughed at her, and a moment later regretted saying that, as she went on a rant, to which my reply was “whatever.”

“McDonalds, right?” I confirmed with Lauren.

“Yeah. Elise is meeting up with me there.” She answered.

“Alright. Then we can actually go to Clarkton, like we planned on it.” I laughed, again. “Eh, there was probably nothing even open this early. The Mall should open in an hour or two. You guys wanna come?” I added.

“Sure. Elise can drive though.” She reminded me.

“I know she can drive, but I’d save her gas money. Which is probably going to shoot up here, anytime soon, with the BP shit that’s going on.” I reminded her.

“Good point.” She said.

I pulled out of the neighborhood, looking in my mirrors, and noticing Lauren was admiring herself in the mirrors. A few minutes later, we pulled into McDonalds, and all shuffled out of the car.

“Hey!” I heard Elise shout to Lauren, then they started greeting each other. I went up to the counter.

“G’mornin’, Jenny.” I greeted the cashier.

“Morning.” She depressingly said.

“Not fun job, is it?” I laughed.

“Try smelling grease, coffee, and more grease for eight hours straight. I remember my first day I went home and vomited.”

“Fun fun…” I said, picturing that very unappetizing thought in my head.

Suddenly Lauren smacked me in the chest. “Elise. Car-pool or drive?” She asked me. Didn’t we just go over this?

I changed my answer slightly: “We might go somewhere else, but we still want to hang out with you guys. Feel free to drive near us.”

“Alright,” she said, then relayed the information back to Elise. Elise was about the same height of my sister, maybe a little taller. I have a slight thing for her, but not too much. She’s held a year behind in school (they held her back in kindergarten), so it’s not AS awkward.

I ordered a coffee, since I wasn’t exactly hungry anymore, and sat down at a round table, twirling around for a moment, then pulling out my laptop out of my backpack. I opened it to the Hot Topic website, then immediately noticing the “30% off all band tee’s!” advertisement.

“Sweet!” Hot Topic has a 30% sale off all band Tee’s!” I smacked my fist on the table, rather violently.

“Careful there, bubba,” Lauren mockingly said to me.

Mikhail, Lauren and Elise gradually joined me at the table. I shut the laptop and put it back in the bag.

“So, you guys almost ready to go?” I asked the group, as they were eating.

“Almost,” Elise answered, “One minute.” Elise took a massive drink out of the huge cup. “Yep.” She breathed out, and almost burped. I chuckled at the awkward gesture.

Elise and Lauren walked outside, as did Mikhail and I did. I made sure I pulled out ahead of them, to make sure that I was the one leading them. They soon pulled out and followed us down the interstate.

ShinyDemon
06-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Well, what a brilliant start ! Incredibly well written, and very descriptive... and an excellent introduction. I saw that there is a second story, which I haven't yet read, but I assume it's going to run paralell to this one from a different point of view. (Just off to read that one now !)

chubbsman7
05-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Dear all:
I know I've been gone for like, months, and occasionally posting in the lounge, and I NEVER seem to complete my stories.

That is going to END. Starting now, I think it's an appropriate time to make time for me to finish these stories that I started nearly a year ago. I promise, no more me going away, to all you readers who read my stuff, and get frustrated that I never post.

Coo?

Well, without further ado, this is CHAPTER THREE of "And So Summer Starts! (from Sean's view!)

Thank you all! I'M BACK!

The road is like something nobody can explain. It’s a pathway laid out for anger, for sadness, you can express any feeling you want with a car. It sounds strange, but it’s completely true. When you’re angry, you drive fast. That’s a fact. When you’re sad, and you hate the position you’re in, you either drive fast, or you go anywhere. When excited, you drive fast.

In other words, if someone’s not going fast, they’re having a decent day. Or their just plain boring.

Mikhail sat in the seat beside me. “Dude, fuckin’...” He always started out sentences where he thought he had something special or important to say.

“I can’t believe we’re seniors next year...” He finished the sentence, exactly along the lines of the whole ‘epic’ thing I was talking about.

“What about it?” I asked him.

“Just think about it. You’re never going to go to school after next year. Well, at least highschool.”

“...you’re point?”

“Dude, we’re fuckin’ gettin’ old!” We both laughed.

“That only means we can get felonies now.” I chuckled out. 

“Awh, shit, that’s gonna suck!” He retorted.

“Not that you’d have to worry about that, right?” Again, we both laughed.
“So...” It sounded like a subject change from him. He does that... “Your sister...”

“About her?”

“Uhhh, never mind.” He quickly finished.

“Got something in mind for her?” I glanced over at him.

“I shouldn’t’a said anything. I didn’t mean to...”

“I get it Mikhail. You think she’s hot?”

He gave me a dirty look. “And you do?” he smirked.

“Dude, nobody is going to say that my sister isn’t hot. It’s just I have to get those thoughts out of my head before they start to take place. It’s called the Westermark Effect, I think.”

“Dude, how do you know that shit?” he laughed at me.

“Lots of spare time on the computer, and lots of time clicking ‘random article’ on Wikipedia.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I can tell...”

“Dude, I don’t care... like about if you go after my sister, just don’t do hurt her or anything like or I’ll beat the fuckin’ pulp out of ya, just reminding you.” I half reminded him seriously and jokingly.

“I don’t hit women, Sean. You know that!”

“Well, duh, I know that, but still. She’s my sister, and I still love and protect her.”

“Yeah, yeah... I’m glad I don’t feel the same way for my brother.” He laughed. “Okay, maybe the protecting him a little bit, but none of that love-y shit.”

“I got ya, man.” My phone suddenly buzzed.

It was my sister. “Hey, where are we meeting at again?” She asked me.

“Well, the mall doesn’t open for...” I checked my watch. “another hour and a half, or so. We could stop by...” I thought for a second. “I dunno, Where do you want to meet?”

“Just meet at the mall parking lot. We can hang out till it opens,” she suggested.

“Sounds good,” and I hung up.

“Goin’ to the mall.” I told Mikhail.

“Huh. Fun fun... stoppin’ at food court this afternoon? I’m in the mood for Caesars pizza.”

“I guess. Depends on how long we stay in Clarkton.”

“Oh, okay...”

“You got anything else in mind?” I asked him.

“No, not anything planned... yet.” He grinned at me.

“I don’t know what the hell, that’s supposed to mean, but I’ll just say okay!” We laughed again.

The next couple of minutes were silent. I saw the exit for Clarkton, and got off it, Elise following us from behind.

Silvercola
05-10-2011, 08:55 PM
I like it .this should be a good read

ShinyDemon
05-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Really, really good to see you back and writing !! I'm pleased you've decided to complete these stories, and I look forward to the next instalment.

chubbsman7
05-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Chapter Four

We pulled into the mall on the left side. I checked my phone... about an hour till it opened. Not much to do, really until then. I glanced around the area, looking for a parking spot, but I remembered we were meeting in the back of the parking lot.

A bookstore was to my left, as we came into the mall parking lot. We might as well go there, since there was nothing to do between now and then, but it might be hard convincing the rest of the gang to go to the bookstore on a summer day.

Elise had pulled up a few parking spots away from us. They got out of their car and walked toward ours. Mikhail got out first.

“Wassup!” Mikhail yelled loudly at them. I ignored his comment.

“The mall opens in an hour,” I started. “What’ya guys want to do between now n’ then?”

“I don’t really know,” said Elise. “There’s a bookstore right over beside the mall that’s open right now.” I was surprised Elise and saw and thought of going to the bookstore too.

“Do we really want to go get books, though?” Mikhail said very sarcastically.

“Why not? There might be something interesting to read,” my sister added in.

“Well, if we go, I’m going to the coffee shop there. McDonalds coffee shit,” Mikhail exaggerated. I didn’t think Mc’y D’s Coffee tasted that bad.

“Well, there’s nothing better to do, so let’s go head over,” I stopped the conversation, making up everybody’s mind for them.

We started to walk over to the bookstore. I’d been in there once or twice, but never to read. Usually, on the second floor at least, nobody is there. I don’t understand how they stay in business really.

Like I was saying, there’s usually nobody on the second floor, and I’ve had a few... experiences there. I haven’t had sex, lord no, not yet, although I wouldn’t mind it.

This thought automatically prompted me to look at Elise. I quickly looked away. I don’t think she noticed.

Anyways... the history section is usually completely blank, because nobody comes on summer days to the bookstore, and they have a really shitty selection of history stuff, and I actually like History.

We walked in. The coffee house was to the the right. The girls went immediately off to the magazine section, go figure. Mikhail and I went to the coffee house.

“I’ll take a... large Chocolate Mocha,” Mikhail ordered his drink.

“I’ll take a strawberry-banana smoothie. Large.” I ordered. “It’s on me,” I told Mikhail as he started to get out his wallet.

“Thanks, man,” he sincerely said. “I could use the gas money, especially with these prices.” He added in.

After our drinks came, we sat down at a ringed, metal table. It had a modern, but rustic look to it, which usually never goes with each other, but this one worked for it.
“So, uhhh... noticed you were lookin’ at Elise on the way over here,” Mikhail started.

I laughed. “Something funny?” he said.

“No, it’s just... oh boy, the history section...” I chuckled to myself.

“Oooohhhh,” he understood. “I gotcha. You thinkin’ about tryin’ it?”

“Do you think she would? Do... anything? Or would it totally ruin the day?” I asked him.

“If you two are in private, I don’t think it’ll ruin anything. Either way, it’ll certainly make things a little bit more... interesting.”

I slurped some of the smoothie, a little bit too fast.

“God damnit, brain freeze!” I held my head in agony on the table.

Mikhail took a drink, “too much, too fast,” he commented.

“And what is that supposed to mean?” I questioned.

“Oh, nothing...” he grinned. I had already understood him, but I think he didn’t know when he said that.

I looked ahead. The magazine was section was straight ahead, and I... had a good view of Elise. Specifically, her ass. It was... nice. Very nice. Almost as if, she wanted me to get that view, because there was no way she was comfortable doing that. Sadly, she got back up and started talking to my sister.

“You gonna go try now?” Mikhail grinned at me.

“I dunno... maybe,” while I knew the whole time I was going to give in to my hormones.

I gave in pretty quickly, and started to walk over to the girls. Elise glanced at me, and back at Lauren.

“Hey, do you know where the history secti-”

Whoa.

chubbsman7
06-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Chapter Five

I know I haven't updated in forever, for those who read, but I'm a busy man! Sorry!

It wasn’t expected, definitely. I mean, who would expect someone to just... come up to you, and start making out with you? I love it, don’t get me wrong, I just didn’t know what to think! I mean, this was my goal, but I hadn’t intended it to... happen in front of everyone!

Of course, it got intense. She was aggressive, I’d have to say!

The event ended, leaving me standing there, awkwardly, looking at Elise.

“I like bananas...” she said, extremely suggestively.

“I uh, was just wondering if you could show me where the the History section was...” I stammered out, barely.

She looked at me, her eyes almost inviting me to her. “Right upstairs,” she said, again, suggestively. My hands were almost shaking. Elise grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the elevator, leaving Mikhail and my sister standing in shock of what just happened.

We were about halfway up the elevator when Elise started to talk.

“Okay, so... I know that was unexpected but... I did it for a few reasons.” She started stammering out. It appeared she was nervous as well.

“First, I like you. You’re incredibly cute, and your body...” she glanced at me, “Mmm...” she nipped her tongue out. “Secondly... it was a ‘dare’ type thing.”

“A.. what?” I confusedly said.

“A dare. Lauren and I are... playing a game. It was a deal. She agreed to... kiss Mikhail, if I kissed you. I didn’t mind at all, but Lauren... she seems nervous.”

“Well, yeah, she’s never even had a boyfriend!” I retorted, almost defensively of my sister. “What do you uh, have planned now?” I asked Elise as we got off the elevator.

“Now? Well, I was just telling you what she thinks. What I’m actually going to tell you, is that I plan on taking this game further.”

“...Further?” I questioned.

“Yes. Further. For... my sake,” she said suggestively, glancing at my chest, “your sake, and your sister and Mikhail’s sake.”

“Huh... well, uh... whatever you say.” I got out.

“Now... for right now,” she leaned in and started to kiss me. It lasted longer than last time, but I lost track of time in those few moments of joy. We separated quickly.

Elise looked at me suggestively once again, and then led me back downstairs.

We arrived at the smoothie bar, where my sister and Mikhail were waiting on us.

“I explained the deal to him,” Elise told Lauren. Poor Mikhail had no idea what was going on.

“Explained what?” Mikhail asked us, curiously.

“Nothing,” we all said at the same time. I chuckled a littleinside.

“Come on, let’s go to the mall already!” Elise asked us.

“It doesn’t open for another half an hour... what are we gonna do between now n’ then?” Sean asked the group.

Elise spoke first. “Considering the situation of everything,” a pause, “we could play a little game?” She finished.

“Like?” I asked her, knowing the answer.

“Truth or Dare?” She asked the group.

“Anyone opposed?” Elise said. “Alright then! Now, Truth or Dare Lauren?” We sat down at the table.

“Truth,” said Lauren quickly.

“Do... you like girls?” Asked Elise. It was very sudden. Nobody expected the game to... start like that, I guess.

“Uhh...” my sister stammered for a few moments, and then finalized on a “Yeah, I guess a little...” It was very awkward for a few moments.

“Truth or Dare?” Lauren broke the silence.

“Hmmm...” she looked at the group suggestively. “Truth, this time.”

“Do you like girls?” Lauren sounded both nervous and angry.

“Depends on what you mean by ‘like’, I think. I don’t mind them. Some look pretty good to me,” she said.

“That doesn’t really answer my question you know. Yes or now?” Said Lauren once more.

“I guess you could call that a yes in my book.” A pause. “Back to me, right? Truth or Dare, Sean?”

“Truth,” I replied, knowing Elise’s imagination. “I don’t like guys, can you pick a different question please?” I half-joked. I thought it was funny, but apparently the group didn’t.

“Awh, I wonder how you could tell the question!” Elise giggled. “Well then, how often do you watch porn, Sean?” Elise suddenly said. Whoa.

“Uhhhh...” this was a hard question. The problem was whether to answer truthfully, or half-truthfully. “Whenever I’m... bored or horny, I guess.” I finally got out. Damn this stupid stammering. My sister looked at me funny.

“Which is how often, exactly?” Elise continued.

“I don’t know, once or twice, I guess.” It was enough for Elise, as she was satisfied.

Oh shit. It was my turn.

Silvercola
06-22-2011, 09:16 PM
I like it! Thanks for the update.