PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

littleisobel
05-25-2010, 01:28 PM
22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

Hello,

My name is Izzy & I'm currently looking for a Master or Mistress to serve. I have some experience (real-life) with serving a Dom & am interested in finding a match for an online relationship. I'd like to develop a relationship with someone for long-term interaction.

About myself
I'm a 22yr old freelance photographer currently living in Texas. My non-kink likes include film, art, hiking, traveling & wine. I'm currently unemployed (taking a few months off for my sanity!) & have an extremely flexible schedule.

My kinks include: bondage, humiliation/degradation (public or private), spanking, exhibition, cock worship, puppy play, Daddy/little girl play.

My hard limits include: Scat, children, animals.

What I want from you
I want someone who can press my limits, be strict & forceful, & demand a lot of me. I want to feel challenged, yet have fun. Punishments should be wide & varied. Creativity is a must! Active in the lifestyle, someone who has experience with domination & is happy to provide much needed guidance for a wayward slave like me. ;)

If interested, please PM me. I'm more likely to respond to forceful applicants!

Mythologist
05-25-2010, 02:29 PM
A very well-written add. I might of missed it, but did you specify whether you'd be able to do camera or pictures or anything? It might help prospective doms decide if you're the sub for them or not.

Also, I'd like to say that I really like that you've included your non-kinky interests. It lets people get a better grasp of your personality and such, and makes the ad feel less like something on a meat market.

I wish you the best of luck in finding someone that suits you.

curdares
05-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Very nicely done written.

I can just imagine the sight of you being walked in the dog park with a leash so you couldn't run off.

Sarah-Louisecd
05-26-2010, 07:33 AM
i am 18 and looking for a slave if u r intreasted in becoming my slave let me know
:kuku:

MasterJames2010
05-27-2010, 08:52 AM
I am master looking for a long-term kinky relationship with a female slave. My e-mail is [email protected].

madison.larimore
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
I have tryed to send you a private message, but for some reason it is not sending.... So i will have to put it here...

Hello there you worthless slut, Let me introduce my self I am Miss madison, I am A female Dommie..

I treat my subs/pets with compasion and love, but at the same time treat them how they want to be treated..

What i am into I love degrading worthless sluts, hummilating them, treating them like they need to prove them self to me... I will mentaly chalenge you, Physicly challange you..

In return i give them love, careing, an ear to speak to, a shoulder to cry on...

And That is how a D/s should be...

i will make you use your imaginaton, to the fullest, teaching you mannors, Pain thresh hold...

So if you think that you have been there done that... as a lifestyler, your wrong, Each in D/s is a learning curve....

So slut, If you think you are intrested, Why dont you Im me back so we can communicate..... and talk to see where it heads.. As D/s is about communicating, talking and gaining trust and respect...

So if you think you dirty slut, you can handel it, Im me

AlexaD
05-29-2010, 01:20 AM
22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

Hello,

My name is Izzy & I'm currently looking for a Master or Mistress to serve. I have some experience (real-life) with serving a Dom & am interested in finding a match for an online relationship. I'd like to develop a relationship with someone for long-term interaction.

About myself
I'm a 22yr old freelance photographer currently living in Texas. My non-kink likes include film, art, hiking, traveling & wine. I'm currently unemployed (taking a few months off for my sanity!) & have an extremely flexible schedule.

My kinks include: bondage, humiliation/degradation (public or private), spanking, exhibition, cock worship, puppy play, Daddy/little girl play.

My hard limits include: Scat, children, animals.

What I want from you
I want someone who can press my limits, be strict & forceful, & demand a lot of me. I want to feel challenged, yet have fun. Punishments should be wide & varied. Creativity is a must! Active in the lifestyle, someone who has experience with domination & is happy to provide much needed guidance for a wayward slave like me. ;)

If interested, please PM me. I'm more likely to respond to forceful applicants!

i would b happy 2 b ur mistress i am very harsh so far you don't kno who u r dealing with but i humiliate ppl and do wat i please with ppl

MasterRonald
05-30-2010, 05:44 AM
i would be able to do what u seek my dear
i have bin in this lifestle for 6 years now
so i would be more then qualifide to give and use u as u seek to be used

Stormwalker22
05-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi Izzy my name is Jake. I am 22yrs. old I also love the outdoors and photography. I have had 3 slave experiences 1 was real life the other two were online. I find you very intriguing, intresting and basically perfect. I have lived this lifestyle for a lil over 4yrs now. I believe I can give you everything you have asked for and more.

My likes are pretty much everything you have already said plus I like anal.
My dis-likes: scat and pee.
I will most-likely tell you more things I like and dont like when I remember more.
I like to have a close realationship with my slave. I care for my slave and will protect her to the best of my ability. I will always be there for you whenever you need me and I will love you as if you were my own family.

Here is my e-mail I hope I hear back from you. [email protected]

hosam
06-06-2010, 01:12 AM
[email protected]

katyismiss
06-10-2010, 08:25 AM
hi im a mistress a like order girls slaves on cam if u wanna have fun and be spanked and humilated hit me up

thecontroller123
06-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Let me show you what it is like to be controlled. Call me. Sir

llama
06-10-2010, 02:55 PM
All of you applying should STOP. If you haven't noticed, this ad was made on the 25th of May. The last time littleisobel logged on was the 2nd of June and that was to report that her online master, found through this thread, was blackmailing her. No doubt a traumatic experience, and she certainly won't be so trusting as to search for a new master/mistress anytime soon. Let the poor girl be. If she wants to pursue this again, then she'll say so if she logs back on.

SubMissChievous
06-10-2010, 03:04 PM
I agree that in this situation it's probably best to give Isobel a break here. I will lock the thread for now. If she decides she wants it unlocked she can PM me and I'll do that for her :)