PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing-as long as i can

ark_nekko
05-25-2010, 10:25 AM
my name is alex. im a 18 year old, 130 slim guy.but.. i love to crossdress. I visit the thread in the "dare" about crossdressing dares to the person above. anywho, i was dared to crossdress as long as possible. well, i live with my sister whos 23 and parents. i also go to work every day at 3.

today is the first day.
this morning i woke up, with green and black panties on. i took a shower, and put on some black skinny jeans, and a tight shirt, with a stuffed bra underneath. unfortunately i forgot about my sister being home, and so.. i had to take off the bra. oh how i wanted to keep it on. my dick is getting hard, so im trying to calm my self. i wont be touching mah self, untill this dare is over.i had to walk my dog... i was so scared, yet pumped. excited, yet calm. i walked around the block with my dog. i love wearing girly tight jeans. i love the feel of my ass, as i walk, knowing that with the tight girl jeans, its most defiantly showing. in my head im screaming, "look at it. you kno its sexy". haha
at 3 i will be leaving for work. so i have to crossdress there as well. but , i have to wear a chiefs jacket, and an apron, so idk if i will be wearing a stuffed bra there.... my other employees like to... punch around. i have my toes painted, some colorful socks, some sexy panties, and a tank top under neath my uniform. but eh... tomorrows a new day.

bamoguy
05-26-2010, 11:50 AM
This is awesome!
Please continue!