PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in UK (very strict)

APrincess
05-25-2010, 07:37 AM
19/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in UK (very strict)

Heya,

I'm back!! I had a Master for a few days but it didn't work out- he got bored and he wasn't what I was looking for. Sooo I'm looking again =] Hopefully this time I'll find the right Master...

As the title says I'm looking for a Male Master (preferably under 30) in the UK.

I'm currently still at school, in my last year of sixth form, studying English, Psychology and Law. I'm online practically every evening and most afternoons, I prefer MSN but I don't mind getting Yahoo or whatever.

I'm looking for a Master to control me, and all/most aspects of my life; such as clothes, what I can eat, when I can go to the toilet.. etc. I'm not looking for a set of "dares," I understand that I'll be given tasks but I don't want dares (e.g I dare you to do this..) But I'd like you to be imaginative in this- not just ask me what I don't like and then tell me to do it!

I'd like a strict Master that gives me very little leeway to get away with things. I have been described as being "spoilt, but in a good way!" Basically, I'm used to getting my own way and if someone says no, being able to talk them around to get my own way- This is part of the reason I'm looking for a Master, to help me learn that I can't always have it my way.

My friend is currently an online slave, (but not from gd!) her and her Master have a really interesting set up, where she has her MSN but her Master changes the password every few days and she has to do something for him to be given the password. They also have a thing where whatever she does on her computer, he can see. I'm quite interested in both of these- it would help to have someone making sure I'm doing things like coursework etc and not going off task! Lol. (As you may be able to tell I do go off task!)

My Master needs to have a good English, bad grammar really annoys me!! And at least moderate spelling! (Sorry to be picky.)

As I'm still new to this and have not got much slave experience I'm not 100%sure what my limits are, apart from a few obvious- family, public, illegal, animals etc. I also have a soft limit of anal. I have a webcam and camera, but feel things like that need to be developed over time as trust grows, I'm quite nervous about using the webcam.

I'd like to be called derogetory (how do you spell that??!) things occasionally, but please do not include them in your first message as I feel things like that need to come within time and trust.

Hopefully this ad is okay! If there's anything else you'd like to know please message me

Thankyou and I'm sorry for rambling on!

I've taken time to write this, so please take some time to reply!!

Again- Male Master in the UK- if thats not you then I don't mind chatting (new friends are always good) but don't say something like "ohh im from the US but ill be your Master-(real message)" because I just wont bother replying.

APrincess
xXx

curdares
05-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Good ad. Too bad things didn't work out for you before. I hope you find somebody soon.

femdom admirer
05-25-2010, 08:29 AM
i agree it's a good ad, i just wish i had a dominant bone in my body so i could snap you up but im pathetically submissive haha. good luck x

APrincess
05-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Thank you all :) and thank you for those who have already replied.

I'd also just like to add that I'm looking for someone with experience, if you have no posts on GD then I'm not likely to choose- Sorry. When people message me, I look through their past history on here aswell- there's far too many time wasters!!

xx

MasterThx
05-25-2010, 09:11 AM
As long as you don't refuse punishments which you got after saying no(a no which I personally would never accept) you'll be fine I think.
Good luck finding a strong M!

05-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Very good ad, it is good to see a Slave write put some thought into what she wants and needs.

masterddk
05-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Welcome back princess

Mythologist
05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Good ad, but I wish you hadn't set the font size up. I wish you good luck in finding someone.