PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

19male2breed
05-24-2010, 02:46 PM
25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

-Name
*James
*The post says 30, but I am 25, I couldn't change it [Chloe Edit: Will do it for you]
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here)
*PM me first and then we can move from there
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits
*I love submissive women, who enjoy challenges and who find pleasure in pleasing others.
-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress?
*Not positive I am a master, but a dominant man with strong wants and desires, looking to further my growth towards a master. I have had 4 slaves in the past and looking for more

What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed?
* A huge plus, though a digital camera, flip camera or webcam is necessary
-Offline or online relationship?
* For now online, but open to moving it to offline. I like the idea of blurring this line, giving tasks which might take you a day or more to finish, and which may bleed into your daily life and routine.
-How willing must they be to commit?
* I am dominant, I do not need to control your life, at least not from the first chat, but when I look for you and reach out, I want you to be there.
-What kind of likes should they have?
* Enjoy pleasing others, showing off, dressing up, dirty talk, mutual masturbation, exhibitionism, semi public places, anything kinky.
-What are you planning to do with them?
* I want to push them, I want to explore their sexuality as well as mine, and find out where we mesh. I also want to have them explore what it is like to complete tasks and use their body for someone else's pleasure
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one?
* Perhaps situationally, but I do not think I will be walking or caging my slave, lol.
-Does time zone matter?
* Not as long as we are able to find time to chat
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners?
* Some experience would be preferred, but I am open to beginners who are ready and willing to explore themselves.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person?
* Perhaps eventually, the possibility is open
-Should they have good grammar?
* Definitely, I cannot stand poor grammar
-Is there a specific IM program they must use?
* I prefer yahoo
-Do you want them to sign a contract?
* I would like it, though it is not a deal breaker.
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list?
* There may be yes.

Master Specific
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave?
* I plan to give them tasks, and challenges, I want to push their limits and explore their sexuality. They will learn to use their body to please others, and me especially.
-Is there a certain age criteria?
* Legal
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter?
* FEMALE ONLY
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera?
* One of these is necessary, both is preferred
-Do you want your slave to have a blog?
* Not necessary but might be a plus.
-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do?
* Yes, there will be. Perhaps controlling what they wear, when and if they cum etc.
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect?
* Not everyday, but I do like the idea of doing this from time to time. I see it as challenging and exciting for a girl to give me this control, and to let my control online bleed into her everyday life.

I hope to hear from you ladies soon. I look forward to what might come of this.

James

19male2breed
06-17-2010, 04:35 PM
There are no interested women for me here?

ace1991
06-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Just a note - if you are still able to edit your post, you may want to change it so it is a little easier to read - for instance, putting the answers you give in bold, or maybe change the entire thing to prose. It's a competetive market out there for male doms I'm afraid.

Autumn
06-18-2010, 05:22 PM
I have been talking to Masterjas online. haven't heard from him in a week, our last communication ended abruptly. Hope all is ok.
I am a sub. Masterjas is wonderful. Has been helping me and chatting.
I am not looking to replace him in that way but would be more than happy to communicate with you.
I feel I may be too old for you anyhow. I am 35yrs old.
if you wish to chat let me know.
Good luck.
Autumn