PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: On a Wednesday?

Hydroc
05-24-2010, 05:02 AM
Ok, so this my first post here, and my first dare story, though certainly not the first story I've written. Comments and criticism/praise are appreciated.

Sarah, as usual, was the last person into the class, making it just as the bell rang. She stopped for a second before walking over to her seat in front of me as if she was the first person rather than the last. As she sat down, I leaned forward. “Cutting it a little close?” I asked. She turned in her seat “Please. You know I always make it. Besides, if I wasn’t the last one in then someone else would have to be.”

“Justin? Sarah?” Mr. Brand said, “May I begin now, or is your conversation more important than my lecture?”

“Oh, it’s more important, but you can start anyway” Sarah said, smiling as she did. despite his pretenses, Mr. Brand was actually pretty cool for a teacher, but even so, Sarah liked to push the limit. I just shook my head and took out my notebook. As I started writing, I felt something on my shoulder. I reached back, making to scratch my back, and grabbed the note that John handed me. Mr. Brand shot a glance at me as I unfolded it, but let the action pass. I read the note.

“Tonight at my house, 6:00. S+A” It was a short one, and as instructed I passed forward to Sarah, who shortly after passed it to Abby sitting beside her. Abby shot a glance at me after she read the note, and I just nodded back at John, then shrugged. She raised an eyebrow, but went back to taking notes. I tried to take notes, but couldn’t help wonder why John was inviting us over, since he was usually much more forward with what he had planned. Actually, that was probably an understatement. He had trouble NOT telling everyone he could what he had planned.

After class I grabbed John and asked him what was up. “Just be there man,” he replied “You won’t regret it.”

After school I hurried to finish my homework and told my mom that I was going over John’s house. Since we’d been friends for about as long as I could remember, so even though it was a Wednesday she just told me to have fun. I rode my bike over to his house, since it wasn’t far and I wasn’t sure how long I’d be there so I didn’t want to ask my mom for the car. I was a little late though, getting there about 10 minutes after 6. I noticed Sarah’s car in the driveway, but not his parents’ cars. I leaned my bike against the wall in his garage since he had left it open, and I went in through the generously unlocked garage door into his finished basement.

Sarah was of course inside sitting on the couch, and so was Abby, which wasn’t surprising since they lived down the street from each other. They were also both 17, and were pretty close. The were also both pretty, though in different ways. Sarah was tall(about 5’10”), and slim, with blonde hair to her shoulders and b-cup breasts, by my best estimation. Abby, on the other hand, had black hair halfway down her back and was just 5’1”, and I knew for a fact that her bra size was 32-D, which had amazed me from the time about 3 months ago that I had found out.

Before I even got to say hi, John came downstairs into the basement where we were, noticing me at the door after only a second. “About time you got here.”
“Well I was just trying to be fashionably late. Isn’t that right, Sarah?” Sarah laughed but agreed with me. “Of course. Give the guy a break.”

“Well you’d know all about being fashionably late.” Abby chimed in. I laughed and John put his hands around his mouth and made a mock shout. “Ooooh, buurn.” he said. Even Sarah couldn’t help but laugh, and I walked over and plopped myself on the couch with the girls.

“So John.” I asked. “What’s the deal with the secrecy about coming over here?” John smiled, but didn’t say anything as he sat down in the armchair. “Yeah, come one.” said Abby. “We want to KNOW.” John just shook his head, refusing to answer. Sarah gave a sort of half smile and got off the couch. She got down on her knees in front of John and reached up to him as if pleading. “Please won’t you tell us?” she asked. John just shook his head. Sarah wasn’t ready to give up though, and she leaned forward towards him, still pleading. As was her habit, Sarah was wearing a pretty low cut shirt, so this gave John a perfect view of her cleavage. “Pretty please, with sugar on top?” John stuttered a bit without answering, and Sarah leaned forward a bit more. “And a cheeeerry?”

John finally gave in from the display. “Ok, ok. I invited you guys over here, to play Truth or Dare.”

The actual game will start next time, so STAY TUNED!

Hydroc
05-25-2010, 06:21 AM
Ok, second part. Hope you all enjoy it.

Sarah, Abby, and myself just looked at John for a minute. “Truth or Dare?” I said. He nodded. “Come on.” said Abby, “We’re totally getting a little old for that game.”

“Is that right?” asked Sarah. “Didn’t you play it just last month at, Greg’s, birthday party?” I turned and looked at Abby. “I thought you said you didn’t want to go to that party.” I asked. “Well, uh.” she stuttered. “See, the thing is.”

“And” Sarah added. “I heard that you got dared to flash Greg, and did.” Abby just blushed at this, letting us know that it was all true. “Wow, Abby.” John said, “I didn’t think you had it in you.”

“It was just a dare.” she said, defending her actions. “You really think I’d back out of a dare?” John smiled. “I suppose we’ll find out, now won’t we.” he teased. “First though, we need to set out some rules for the game. Rule 1, you can’t dare someone to have sex with you.” We all nodded in agreement. “Rule 2,” he continued “after each successful truth or dare, we take a drink.”

“Uh, you realize that we’re all underage and that your parents could come home at any time, right?” John gave me one of the widest grins I’d ever seen on his face. “My parents are up in Maine visiting my grandparents, and aren’t going to be back until next week. They won’t even notice the stuffs gone because my older brother is having a few friends over on Saturday and they WILL be getting drunk.” We all looked at each other, and Sarah was the first to speak up. “Well how about it guys? Don’t even try to say you haven’t done it before, so unless you want to chicken out…?” I laughed and Abby just shook her head. “You know us better than that.” she said.

“Great, then let’s get started.” said John. He went upstairs and came back down shortly carrying two six packs, one of iced tea and one of lemonade, the alcoholic versions of course. “My parents aren’t exactly big drinkers, so this is what we have to get started.”

“That’s fine by me.” I said, taking one of the lemonades, “I don’t really like beer all that much anyway.” The girls and John took the iced teas. Abby spoke up now as she opened her drink. “So, who’s going to start?” We all looked around at each other for a minute, then John volunteered. “I guess I’ll start, since this IS my idea.” After a brief moment of consideration, he turned to Sarah. “Truth or Dare, Sarah?” “Truth,” she replied. “Ok, we know Abby has, but have you ever flashed someone, and if so who and when?” Sarah was quick to respond. “Just once. It was Joey, and it happened back in 8th grade.”

“Ok. Well drink up guys!” he said, and we all took generous sips to start. “Sarah looked at the group, and turned to me. “Truth or Dare, Justin?” “Truth” I responded quickly, taking it easy at first. “Ok, what’s the furthest you’ve ever shot when you cum.” I’ll admit that I was caught a bit off guard by the question, and just blinked for a second before answering. “About 3 feet or so.” We all took another drink. “Okay, Abby. Truth or Dare?” “Truth,” she called. “When you flashed Greg at his party, did it make you wet?” Abby blushed a bit, but answered. “A little.”

“Oooh, looks like we’ve got ourselves a budding exhibitionist,” teased John. “Oh, shut up.” said Abby as she took a pillow from the couch and threw it at him, then took her sip, as did the rest of us. “John, Truth or.” “Truth” John said, not even letting her finish. Abby glared at him, angry at being cut off, but asked her question. “Who did you lose your virginity to?” Sarah barely held back a laugh as John mumbled out his answer. “Stacy Clover.” Abby, however, burst out laughing. “Stacy the Goth girl?” she said incredulously. “I thought she was gay?”

“She is.” replied John, which just made the rest of us laugh all the harder. “Well, she hadn’t decided that when we did it.” he said, trying in vain to defend himself. He took a huge drink as we just kept laughing for a minute. “Oh, come on. Give it a rest.” he said, but even Sarah couldn’t hold it in. ‘Ok, then Justin, Truth or Dare.” “Truth,” I managed to squeeze out. “When did you lose YOUR virginity.”

I quickly shut up, as I had to give the answer and John already knew it. “Uh, I haven’t.” Sarah and Abby soon quieted down too. “Oh, wow.” said Sarah. “I thought you and Jessica went all the way last Valentine’s Day?”

“Well, we were going to, but she decided that she wanted to ‘save’ herself.” Of course, all four of us knew that Jessica had broken up with me a week later, and within two weeks had slept with half the football team. “Ok, we need to take our sips.” I said, and proceeded to down the rest of my drink. Sarah and Abby each had about a third left, and John ran out with me. I reached for another lemonade, and he took one as well. “So, Sarah. Truth or Dare?” I asked. “Dare.” she said, the first dare of the round. “I dare you, to flash us all like you did Joey.” Sarah got up, and immediately lifted her shirt and bra, letting her perky breasts hang out for us. “Satisfied?” she asked as she put her shirt back down. “Yup!” I replied. We all took our drinks.

Hydroc
05-30-2010, 01:46 AM
I'd like to say two things. The first is to express disappointment at no one replying at all to this topic, as I had truly hoped people would, and the second is to say that the next installment will be delayed as a result of, shall we say, difficulties at home. I would like extend my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, a promise that I will complete the next segment as soon as the opportunity arises.

Memories for Life
05-30-2010, 04:26 AM
Sorry to hear about the inconvenience at home. This story was building at a steady pace with a few hints of how the characters were going to be fleshed out!

tordmaster
05-30-2010, 05:31 AM
its really good, make sure you keep it up.

MollySlave
05-31-2010, 10:55 AM
i was reading that! write more soon

Hydroc
06-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Thank you all for the comments. I was able to get this done sooner than I had expected, though it helped that it was already started. Assuming things don't get bad again on my end, the crisis is looking to be not nearly as sever as I had feared. My hope is that in the long run I won't go more than a week between chapters, since so far they've been a little over 800 words each. In the meantime though, enjoy this next section, which I think is a little more cruel. I'm trying to capture the feel of teenagers playing this game without doing the overly sexual thing that most of these stories go straight to, but if you guys ARE looking forward to that, then you can rest assured that it will happen. Incidentally, if you want to find out a few of the things that happened to me recently, feel free to read my latest blog post.

“Hmm. I choose, Abby! Truth or Dare?” Sarah asked. Abby considered for a moment before responding with “Dare.” “Ok. Since I had to show some skin, why don’t you as well? I dare you to take off your shirt for the rest of the game!.” Abby seemed a bit reluctant, but slowly took off her shirt, letting John and I get an eyeful of her bra-clad breasts before she crossed her arms over her chest. ‘Wow’ was the only thought going through my mind as I took a sip, for it applied both to Abby’s chest, and to the direction the game was obviously taking. After Abby took hers, she shot a glare at Sarah. “You’re going to pay for this one.”

“Yeah? We’ll see about that!” was Sarah’s response. Abby barely contained herself and asked, rather brusquely, “John, Truth or Dare?” “Again?” he replied. “Fine, dare then.” A mischievous grin appeared on her face and she smugly told John his dare. “I. Dare. You. To. Put. An ice cube. In your butt. And you have to leave it there until it melts.” John’s grimace was well deserved, and he went to get an ice cube out of the freezer. He brought it down and started placing it in his pants when Abby spoke up again. “Do you honestly expect us to believe you if we don’t see it go in?”

“I, uh. I guess not.” John replied reluctantly. He slowly pulled down his pants and turned away from us, and I could only partially look away as he started to push it in. Once the ice cube disappeared he sat down and squirmed uncomfortably, probably as much from having to put his butt on display as from the ice. I couldn’t help but tease him. “So, are feeling kind of COOL to the game now? Or perhaps you want to put this game on ICE? Maybe a FREEZE on the torturous dares?”

It was absolutely horrible, and both Sarah and Abby rolled their eyes, while John looked frustrated. I noticed a hint of a smile on Abby’s lips though, probably because it was her doing. “Ok,” John said “Justin, Truth or Dare.” “Um, I’ll take a dare I guess.” was my reply, though I could barely hold in the laughter at my own jokes. The game was heating up, so to speak, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. “Your dare, is to go out side and get the hose, then put it in YOUR butt and turn it on full blast for, I don’t know, 7 seconds? For each second less than 7 you’ll get a wedgie, given by any of us at any time we wish during the remainder of the night.” Sarah, Abby and I looked at him for a moment, a look of horror on my face.

“Don’t you think that’s a little harsh?” asked Abby. “What can I say?” he replied. “I’m feeling a bit, vindictive, at the moment.” I did as John said, and went outside, followed shortly by my three friends. I went over to the hose, which I was glad to see didn’t have a spray nozzle, and started lowering my pants. I took the hose and slowly began working it into my butt, though I had never done anything like this before and was really nervous. I eventually got it to kind of stay, but I held it with one hand, and with the other reached for the valve and turned on the water.

The force was nearly instant, and completely unbearable. It took a moment before I could get the hose away from myself, and when I looked to my friends who were huddled in the doorway, John held up two fingers. Two seconds was all it had taken, which meant I would be getting five wedgies throughout the night. I turned off the water and pulled up my pants, only to realize that there had been a probably unintended consequence. I finished putting my pants on and walked inside past John and the girls, but as I passed, John grabbed my underwear and pulled up hard. It hurt all the more since my pants, and especially my underwear, were now soaking wet.

Fortunately he only continued for a couple seconds before heading downstairs. Sarah gave me a look of sympathy as she went down, followed by Abby as I was left to fix my underwear. I eventually followed down the stairs and grabbed my drink, noticing as I did that the girls had each grabbed another iced tea. “That was one.” said John. “Just four more left for the night, and remember that Sarah and Abby can give them too.”

“Go screw your ice cold ass hole.” I said, which made the girls giggle, reminding them that John still had an ice cube in his butt. I shot a glance to Sarah. “Truth or Dare?”