PDA

View Full Version : Count Down Dice Dare [Single] [R]

Merlin
10-06-2007, 09:57 PM
You start of with 7 points the game ends if you reach 0. For every dare you do you loose 1 point. For every dare you don't want to do you will gain 3 points. After each dare start with the 1st Dice again.

1st dice:

1 -1 point
2 Sexuality
3 Exhibitionism
4 Bondage/Pain
5 Liquids
6 +2 points

2nd Dice

Sexuality

1 Masturbate until you have an orgasm
2 Make yourself as horny as possible but don't cum(!)
3 for every time you hit this you have to "touch" 3 people with your breast/ass for a few sek (in a bus for example)
4 put a candle in your ass and leave it there for 5 min
5 kiss 10 different (!) people for every time you hit
6 You are not allowed to have an orgasm for the next 7 days (+2 days per hit) unless it is not a "dared" one (you are not allowed to ask for an orgasm dare!)

Exhibitionism

1 stay nude for 2 hours after the game ends (+1 for every time you hit it)
2 get outside for 15 min only wearing a towel
3 no underwear allowed for 3 days (+ 1 every time you hit it)
4 wear only pants and caress yourself for 5 min while standing at a window (no masturbation just "foreplay" but make it sexy)
5 do a striptease for two friends (opposite sex for straight, same sex for gay people, add another friend each time you hit)
6 get outside only wearing underwear but leave your underwear outside (about 50-10m away). Get it back if you need it for a dare or if you hit again (nude of course)

Bondage/Pain

1 1 cloths pin on each nipple for 5 min
2 slap your ass 10 times (ask someone else to do it if possible)
3 4 cloths pins on your genitals for 5 min
4 gag yourself with the pants you are wearing for the rest of the game (if you hit it again you have to wear them after that for 2 hours per hit)
5 give yourself a wedgie
6 use a candle and cover your nipples in wax (for beginners use a white one, avoid colored candles especially dark colored ones, like dark red or black)

Liquids

1 pee in your pants (and wear them until the game ends)
2 men: Put 6 ice cubes in your pants / women: 4 in your pants and 4 in your bra
3 shower for 3 min with the water as cold as possible
4 drink 1 cl of your pee
5 get the pants you want to wear tomorrow. pee on them, now let them dry and wear them tomorrow
6 men: come on your pants / women: put your pants in your pussy and masturbate until you come / for both: wear them after that

Have fun.
Merlin

Improvements are always welcome

monkiy
10-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Ok and what are we wearing when we start this ?...

cheekychappy
10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
nice game, cant wait to do it:rolleyes:

Merlin
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Ok and what are we wearing when we start this ?... Spiderman costume for males and an litte fairy costume (with wings and wand of course) for females ... or better just make it the other way around :D... ;)
end of sarcasm

Only thing you need to wear is pants for man and pants and bra for woman... if you want to wear more i don't see a problem... as long as it is not mentioned in the dare it doesn't matter ...

Another point i have just seen. Some dares cant be done, or are hard to do, "right away" thats wanted... decide if you want to do it and go on playing. But if you decided to do them you are not allowed to chicken out later.

Merlin
10-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Pleased to hear you liked it.

searchforlife
02-16-2011, 11:25 PM
I was writing everything down as I rolled and did the dares, but I guess it timed out :(
From memory:
7 pts
rolled 3,1. Now its over so I'm nude for the next two hours.
6 pts
rolled 1. -1 pt.
5 pts
rolled 2,4. I don't have a candle. An ice cube seems a fair substitute, but I need to wait for them to freeze. I still have two hours.
4 pts
rolled 6. **** +2 pts.
6 pts
rolled 1. -1 pt. There is justice.
5 pts
rolled 1. -1 pt!
4 pts
rolled 5,3. ice cold shower later
3 pts
rolled 6. is this suppposed to end?
5 pts
rolled 4,3 twice in the middle but rerolled on the basis that clothespins are not common household items
rolled 5,3 two more times, and as there was no + per hit I ruled that I could satisfy all three at the same time
3 pts
rolled 1. -1 pt
2 pts
rolled 2,6. so I can orgasm whenever I want so long as its not a dare?
1 pt
2,2. The only one I could do right away.
0 pts

In store for me:
naked for two hours
ice cube up my ass for 5 min
ice cold shower for 3 minutes

This is a good dare

Bobsakshi
02-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Pants... do you mean underpants?