PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Do Your Own Dare

mr bored
05-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Do your OWN dare

The idea is that you will set dares for the person above that would challenge you. There is a chance you may have to do the dare you set so this keeps things sensible =)

Okay so this is basically an unthemed dare person above game with a twist.

If the person above has posted a dare which you would dare do yourself then you can put DO YOUR OWN DARE. Then they must do their own dare.

If however you do not dare take on the dare they wrote down then you will write your own dare instead.

example:

player1: eat an apple

player2: DO YOUR OWN DARE!

*both players eat apple*

player2: eat a brick

player 3: I dont dare do this, so eat a orange

*player 2 eats an orange*

player 4: DO YOUR OWN DARE

*player 3 and 4 eats an orange*

player 4: eat a spoon

-------------

i hope you understand

you say DO YOUR OWN DARE if you are willing to do it aswell. After this you set another dare, if the next person puts DO YOUR OWN DARE then you gotta do it too.

If you dont dare do the dare above then you set an easier one that you do dare to do. The person below you may or may not say DO YOUR OWN DARE.

Enjoy, il start us off

I dare you to set up a camera at your window and put it on record. then open your curtains fully. now strip, then stand in a place infront of the window so you are exposed. blindfold yourself and stand there for 1 minute (use alarm or something).

:) have fun!

daresundevil
05-23-2010, 04:39 PM
i dare u to cum three times today into a cup and drink it

mr bored
05-23-2010, 04:42 PM
i dare u to cum three times today into a cup and drink it
read the thread before posting :S

start from my dare next person

newoneonly
05-25-2010, 05:58 AM
DO YOUR OWN DARE!

Trains go past the back of my house, I hope no-one saw :s

mr bored
05-25-2010, 02:57 PM
you forgot to post a dare for the next person :P

remember to make it something you would do yourself! :P

newoneonly
05-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Whoops sorry.

Person below: roll a 6 sided die and have a shower for that many minutes with the setting as cold as you can manage.

mr bored
05-25-2010, 04:50 PM
DO YOUR OWN DARE!

this dare is to go naked in the garden, touch the gate/entrance to the garden before going back in.

this can be done at night :)

stitofff
09-10-2010, 04:11 PM
DO YOUR OWN DARE.

Person below: go to a clothing store, buy underwear and change clothes in front of the cashier

jman182
09-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Do your own dare

Person below give yourself a golden shower for the next 3 regular showers you take

Pancakes
09-13-2010, 03:33 PM
DO your own dare.
Person below: Edge 6 times using toothpaste as lube before cumming.

adam1963p
09-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Do your own dare

Drive your car for 10 minutes completely naked, (except for a baggy shirt roled up as far as possible)shirt can be lowered if encounter police or children only

Amazing Ice
09-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Do your own dare

Drive your car for 10 minutes completely naked, (except for a baggy shirt roled up as far as possible)shirt can be lowered if encounter police or children only

I don't have a car so...
Spank yourself 40 times, naked, and then stay naked for as long as you can without getting caught, be fair.

PuppyDareLover
12-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Do your own dare...

If guy: find the girliest panties you can find ( lace... Etc) and give yourself 20 squecky clean wedgies...

If girl: Try to find the manliest underwear you can find and do 20 squecky clean wedgies...

Love,

~PuppyDareLover~

electricity
12-21-2010, 06:39 PM
DO YOUR OWN DARE

I Dare you to masturbate in your sock and wear it :p :p :p

Logan429
12-26-2010, 06:20 AM
DO YOUR OWN DARE!

Person below: Wear the same pair of socks for one week.

musicluva
12-26-2010, 09:53 AM
DO YOUR OWN DARE!

Person below: put 7 ice cubes in your pussy/ass(depending on gender)

Robbo!
12-26-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't dare do that, so instead, give yourself a hanging wedgie with two pairs of underwear for 3 minutes or until both pairs rip, whichever comes first.