PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/switch seeks any age/male/switch in any location

sweet dave
05-23-2010, 01:09 PM
32/male/switch seeks any age/male/switch in any location

hello all potential new slaves, my name is David, I am 32 years old and a master.
I am looking for a beginner slave whom needs or wants to be trained. I am flexible and easy going. However, my requirements may be comprimised for the right slave. I seek either short term or long term and potential slaves can send me a pm with their criterias such as name, age and location, webcam and or digicam are not required but could be a plus. I do not inflict pain unless it is in the person(s) likes and the only consquences of not obeying commands is a light to severe punishment depending on the severity of the offense.

so, if you are intrested please feel free to send me a private message and tell me what your limits are as well as your likes and dislikes, and what u will not do.
Also, please do not be afraid to tell me what you will do for a master. this can be a switch person which i really enjoy so even if you are not a beginner still apply i will evaluate the applications and decide within the day i recieve the application

Thank you,

Sweet Dave