PDA

View Full Version : Spontaniously Naked gets out of HAND [NON-FICTION]

thatdodgyguy
05-22-2010, 02:50 AM
I popped down to the local shops on my bike to grab a feed. Its about 7pm in a sort-of center of the local suburbs and right next to the river where people exercise, have romantic interludes and sell drugs in parking lots 24/7. What I'm trying to say is THERE WAS HEAPS OF PEOPLE!

As i got back on my bike i was hit by a sudden urge to get naked, maybe it was the isolation of study or the clear cool night but either way i found myself tossing a coin. It landed heads twice so i was in the alley behind the small block of shops getting naked!
My pants were stowed in my bag when a door not 5m to my right burst open, divulging 2 women from the deli, lighting cigarettes.
I decisively ducked/fell back behind the nearest bin with the grace of a drunken goat, landing ass first on something pointy, possibly glass...
My adrenalin began to pump and my dick swell when i realized the 2 women were sitting next to my bike and shoes, and I began hoping they wouldn't start to question who these things belonged to. Simultaneously i kinda hoped they did start to wonder, but only if one had a spare smoke to give me. Whereupon i would stand there, but naked smoking a free cig with older and fairly unattractive women who i see everyday. They'd get a story and I'd get my exhibitionism fix.
Thankfully they retreated inside. So before i could stop to change my mind i tied my Tshirt over my face like a ninja (I was suddenly aware of the importance of anonymity after a run in with the 2 smokers) got on my bike and pedaled out form the back alley darkness into the suburban light!

The rush was massive, every muscle in my body surging with raw adrenaline! But when i reached the alley-mouth i couldn't bring myself to turn into the car-park, so i jumped off a wall down into the carp ark next door- for a clinic or something- hoping to avoid direct contact with people at the very beginning of my streak. No such luck! My naked body is light up as a car pulls into the lot right in front of me!
I swerve right, they swerve left!
SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
It was a close call, i play it cool and wave as I ride off down the footpath, heart thumping like a ska-beat. But when i look back the car has slammed into reverse and is tearing out of the parking lot after me! I pedal like a mad man! getting up massive speed trying to make it to a small bike path in between houses up ahead.
I make it and swerve in at breakneck speed, a bottle thrown from the the car smashes near me, already loosing control of my bike after that turn this causes me to take a loud, crashing fall from the bike. I pick myself up, only slightly grazed, bleeding in a lot of places but totally fine.
I could hear the car roaring around to head me off at the other end of the bike path, this was also the simplest way home, now blocked by a confrontation i didn't want.
So i had to turn around and take the long way home along the river's always frequented exercise path.
The only way to reach this path and loose the car was to cut through the parking lot/BBQ area of a block of flats 10m down from the bike path on the other side of the road.
I gather my courage and ride out from the darkness and safety of the bike alley onto the street as some headlights light up the road from behind... a car coming round the corner, about 50m off.
I stand up on the pedals to get more speed, and feel completely naked in the cool night air, then turn into the block of flat's driveway.
oh shit... a new gate, a locked gate.
Now i'd like to clarify i do this because i like being naked, like streaking and enjoy being seen. I AM an exhibitionist, but this night i was looking for a temporary, fleeting show, not up close and personal with people... Although that does give the biggest rush... read on