PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

ukslave90
05-21-2010, 10:43 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

First and most important thing is to say i am not looking for a short term thing i want to serve 1 master or mistress to serve for i hope as long as possible!

I am from just outside London in the UK. Your location is not a problem.

I do work and i am sorry to say i will not allow any potential relationship with a dom get in the way of my work.

I have made a previous post before and got no luck so i have waited and now has come the time to post a new one.

I wnt tlk lyk dis
So please do not talk like that either? :)

Very dedicated and willing slave.

I am 5'8 tall, My weight is 10 stone, I am not overweight!

I like to think of myself as very open minded and willing to try new things.
I think i would prefer a female master (Mistress) but male masters please ask me to, as if you seem like a match for me then i would be willing to serve a male master to.
My likes : Light pain, teasing, denial, cum control, toilet control and toilet worship, posing, some anal and some scat/pee.

I also like the idea of being used as a chair / furniture / toilet for my dom. Though i have no idea if a master is creative enough to put that into an online relationship.

My limits: (The usual). Animals, illegal, family, friends, being used by anyone else, involving anyone else

I have been lurking around here lately and seen some doms are wanting to try hypnosis on their slaves. I would be willing to try this, after we trust each other and i feel comfortable enough to do this.

I have a webcam, i would prefer my master or mistress uses a webcam to.
I only use msn messenger i'm afraid i do not have yahoo and i can't download it on this laptop, sorry.

If you are looking for a long term based relationship with a dedicated submissive then please contact me over personal message. Also if you would like to 'save' time, if you include msn and i agree with whatever you write in your personal message i will add you to my msn directly to talk to you more.

Your forever slave.

ukslave90
05-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Sorry for posting this, in this way, edit button isn't loading. I've been trying for 20 minutes.

I just wanted to add some information.

toilet control - A master or mistress controlls when i use the toilet (fixed times during the day)
toilet worship - For example having to kiss the toilet seat before peeing and licking the toilet rim before shitting. Or after, whatever master or mistress sees fit.

I am also looking for a master or mistress that is willing to control times i masterbate, times i am online, time i go to sleep.

Sorry perminent and blood play are limits to, i forgot to add those.

I am fine with playing and even consuming pee and shit for the right mistress or master, though i ask this be very limited to atleast once every 2 weeks or even once a month.

I'm willing to shave my pubic hair and keep them shaven, if that is what my future dom wishes, but only after trust is established.

I have no problem with doing any task on webcam, aslong as it is in my bedroom and nowhere else! I have good privacy so it should never be a problem

I am also open to recieving tasks via email if my future master or mistress wishes for me to do offline tasks, though please realise i have no way of recording these or taking pictures. Sorry.

I hope this helps master and mistresses understand me and gives more information on what i'm looking for :).

criara
05-21-2010, 02:02 PM
thank you for the information

Star Shadows
05-21-2010, 02:19 PM
An excellent and well informed ad. Comprehensive, and has clearly had a lot of effort put into it. I love threads like this it makes it easier to find the right person.

I wish you the best of luck

sweet dave
05-21-2010, 03:29 PM
great post ukslave90, i like it and u may find him soon. i did pm u but i take it not intrested so keep looking and u will find him soon enough. good hunting and best of luck if u want to chat feel free and add me to ur friends list

ukslave90
05-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Thank you
@Dave: I'm sorry, your message was simply asking if i was willing to do certain tasks and telling me your plans to use me, i didn't see a structure to your message and it didn't tell me much about you. Sorry i have got a ton of replies, most being bad, but a few good replies and though i'm still searching for my master or mistress i would like a good reply =/.

ukslave90
05-31-2010, 12:37 AM
When you send me a private message PLEASE do not just tell me your plans for me!
Please do not just say you are however old and your msn is.

I want a mistress or a master that is serious and wants a perminent online slave.

By all means do tell me your asl and your plans and hopes but please also tell me about you, your experience, your likes and things you hate.

Also please do not message me if on your getdare profile it says something like you own 4 slaves or something! I don't want to play second best to any master or mistress therefore if it is obvious you have other slaves, i will just ignore :)

This slave = High maintenance :)

ukslave90
06-16-2010, 08:00 PM
It's been a while and as i'm getting a slow amount of replies from this thread still most are starting or asking if i'm still looking (due to the thread getting older and older).

So i hope this is alright to do, but i thought i would post to tell everyone i am still looking for my master or mistress and to try to make it more clear i do not want a master or mistress that will only use me for 1 or 2 days then vanish! It's getting very boring!

formidible
06-17-2010, 03:38 AM
You seem a bit restrictive when it comes to which IM you use. I insist on skype only as msn and yahoo are totally unreliable when it comes to video, and I have a top spec pc. Little things like this can put off any prospective master, since as a slave you should be able to adapt to whatever your master requires and saying that Yahoo doesn't install on your laptop is more of a lazy excuse than any submission.

There is no way I am going to list over and over again my preferences as a master to each and every ad I reply to. I regard it as the job of my prospective slave to check my online profile and previous posts to determine whether or not I am the kind of master he seeks. The fact that I am replying to your post means I am obvioulsy interested.

It never fails to amaze me when some slaves seem to be more demanding than any reasonable master. Being careful and making sensible choices should not be confused with being unnecessarily fussy and petty. If you're interested in me you know where I am.

DemandingEric
06-17-2010, 05:27 AM
formidible - Though i see your point about some slaves being to demanding than a half decent Master. I have to say that i found this post refreshing. Very rarely do you find a slave or a sub that know what they want or properly thought about their limits. Some I have dealt with personally, say they are up for whatever their Master wants but actually dont want to or cant do most of the tasks sets.

Personally I think a master who doesnt consider what the slave wants or can handle is irresponsible.

Ukslave90 - I think it's a great ad and I hope you like the PM I sent.