PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (have webcam)

Catalyst
05-21-2010, 08:37 AM
19/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (have webcam)

Hello potential slaves/Mistresses. I am currently looking for a new relationship. I have had a few before, and am looking for a new start in either role, dominant or submissive. I do have a webcam as well, so, for Mistresses, I will perform, and for submissives I may show that I am indeed who I am.

Quick Biography

I am 19 years old from Illinois, and just finished my first year of college. I am majoring in Graphic Design, where I hope to get a job in the field of magazines, maybe some type of layout design or even package design. I still live at home, and commute to college about an hour away. I do have privacy though. I am a big guy, but I am also 6'4", so if you're a stuck up Mistress or slave, and care that I'm not skinny, do not bother contacting me. I enjoy getting to know my slaves or Mistresses before playing, but do not mind showing off on cam right away either, to see if there will be a connection. I also work part time at a retail store, but its not too many hours, and I enjoy that. Some of my hobbies include playing video games in my spare time, American football (watching and playing), and having a good time with friends.

Availability

Generally, I'm on almost every day at some point, usually late at night though. My college schedule changes based on quarters, and I have classes year round, but they usually only occupy two or three actual days. Other than that, I don't want to force you to be on all the time, or be forced to be on all the time. I want this relationship to be something I enjoy doing, not something I feel that I have to do.

Experience

So far, I have had various Mistresses and various slaves. These have mostly been short-lived, so I am looking for something much more stable. Since I am only 19, I may not be as experienced as someone much older, but I do have quite a bit of knowledge on the subject. All of my experience is purely online, as I have never had an M/s relationship offline. Also, I am a virgin, which I don't believe will cause any problems.

What I am Looking for in a Slave

I would prefer my slave to be literate. It bothers me when a slave types in chat speak, since it shows disrespect. I really don't care what age you are, as long as you are over 18. This will purely be on online relationship, unless you live relatively close to me, and we find a huge connection. I would like our first few sessions to revolve around getting to know each other, and after that, we will have sessions at least once a week. It will not be a huge commitment, but I like a sense of trust and reliance. I like my slaves to be open to working on many things, with few hard limits. Depending on what you enjoy, I will treat you like a pet, slut, or anything else you wish, I am working in this relationship as well. I do eventually wish to see you, whether it be on cam or in pictures, performing for me. I feel that without a visual sense being stimulated, the relationship loses some of its meaning. You will never be required to show your face, but I would like to confirm that you are performing the tasks I order you to perform. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or pro, I will work with either, and work to your pace.

If you apply to be my slave, here is what I would like:

Send me a message on here that includes your:

Age and Location
Likes/Limits
Description of yourself
A short biography
Availability
If you have a webcam or digital camera

What I am Looking for in a Mistress

As a switch, I find it more fun to be able to play both roles. I hope that this can be a longterm relationship, but a few play sessions can be fun as well. I want it to be more fun than work, since that would actually encourage me to stay in the relationship. I hope that you would have a webcam as well, to prove who you are, as well as provide the visual connection necessary for a stable relationship. I don't want a Mistress to control anything beyond the bedroom really. I wish the Mistress to take it slow, and understand that all slaves have limits. Above all, I wish my Mistress to be literate and also caring, but strict at the same time. I do have toys, which can be found in my blog (An updated list is in order, but these are most of my toys). http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=638

My Limits

I only have a few limits, which include messy and poo. Generally, I do not show my face on cam, unless I find trust in my slave or Mistress. I also will not do stupid things, such as self harm or things that are illegal. Be Sensible!

If you wish to be my Mistress, here is what I would like:

Send me a message on here that includes:

Your age and location
What you like to have slaves do
Description of yourself
A short biography
Availability
If you have a webcam or digital camera

Last remarks

Hopefully with this ad, I can find either a slave or Mistress, or possibly even a switch. I am not looking for something extremely serious, but I am looking for a commitment, more than a one night stand, even though I will still accept that.

nobody12
06-01-2010, 05:34 PM
hi, i am a 20 yr. old girl in Ga and want a master

dislikes: family/public, poo, piss pussy
i do pretty much anything so i wont be punished much

Star Shadows
06-02-2010, 08:40 AM
hi, i am a 20 yr. old girl in Ga and want a master

dislikes: family/public, poo, piss pussy
i do pretty much anything so i wont be punished much

When the advert you have posted to is so comprehensive and, quite frankly, excellent do you really in your right mind think that 4 lines will be sufficient.

Again Kudos to you Catalyst, an excellent ad, its just a shame some people lack the effort to write ads like yours or spend a respectful amount of time responding.