PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Justamale
05-19-2010, 08:50 AM
29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Greetings E/everyone. I have been afk for a while due to time wasters and moving home. I am back and looking.

Info about me
I am Male, from the UK, I am 29 years old and soon be 30 in few months. I have been into D/s and bdsm for few years in RL and on the Internet.

What I am looking for
Well i have, Like i said a Dom in Rl, So the submissive, MUST have an understanding on what D/s is all about, and that there are 5 golden rules in D/s

1) Communication
2) Honesty
3) Respect - This has to be earned both way's
4.) Trust
5.) Safe word (many don't know that they can stop at any time using this)

In time i do wish the submissive to be loyal.. Again this comes with the communication and trust.

Age to me is just a number BUT saying that she WILL HAVE to be over 21+ (18+ in some countries)

I do look at that she does own a web cam and a mic, like my self.. Which i do use.... I'm looking for an online relationship, And to take this into a game i play where I am a Dom.

Here are just some of the kinks i am into :
Bondage
Collaring
Roleplay
Humiliation/Objectification
Creative punishments and tasks
Pain
Choking
Orgasm Denial and control
Rl tasks
Gags
Blindfolds

Here are some of my limits
Sick
Scat
Age play
Blood
Rape

Time zone to me doesn't matter that much as long as she can be on and dedicate her time to me when i am here... For those in UK its 4:30pm-10pm Mon Thurs and Fridays 3:13pm to 1-2am for others, please work out the time difference, Due to different times in different places...

You don't have to have previous experience but it would help me, But if your egar to learn, and have an open mind, Then good :)

My main communication is MSN Messenger and Hotmail, And Skype.

As for toys, Along as you have an imagination, Any house hold item can be used for pleasure/pain *grins*

So if any female Sub's are reading and intrested, We all know what to do..

Anjelen
05-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Well, at least we know you've been reading. Well done! :) 7/10

Justamale
05-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Hello,

Yes i have been reading, Thats how we learn about things.......is it not how the teach in a school.... read and learn?

Anjelen
05-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Don't forget the 'process' step - as you may have noticed i did say multiple times that mere regurgitation of dry facts without processing and assimilation ;)