PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

mpk661
05-18-2010, 11:07 AM
21/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey, so I am 18 not 21 to begin with, not sure why it won't let me change that but anyway.

So I live in Canada, 18 male Master. I am looking for slaves, I want a more long term situation, not interested in playing around for a few days and then never hearing from you again. If you are interested I will try you out and if we fit or do not we can both come to a decision, if you aren't happy there is no point in staying a part of it, same goes for me, so if you want to leave tell me its not a big deal.

Don't care about age, or location or anything like that, I can work around that stuff.

I am fairly strict, but I will abide by any limits you have. One requirement I do have is that you have a web cam and that you be willing to use it, a digital camera is also a plus for offline tasks. I like to have a control over the slave it is one of my likes, I also like anal, stripping, masturbation, ice, candles, pegs, pain, watersports and lots of other things. Also I only use msn for the most part, and any slave who is interested should have msn, or be willing to get an msn account.

I think that is about all I have to say, if you are interested you can pm me or respond to the post or e-mail me at [email protected], and please send me a picture with your pm or e-mail.

sub_slut_boi
05-20-2010, 03:21 PM
21/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey, so I am 18 not 21 to begin with, not sure why it won't let me change that but anyway.

So I live in Canada, 18 male Master. I am looking for slaves, I want a more long term situation, not interested in playing around for a few days and then never hearing from you again. If you are interested I will try you out and if we fit or do not we can both come to a decision, if you aren't happy there is no point in staying a part of it, same goes for me, so if you want to leave tell me its not a big deal.

Don't care about age, or location or anything like that, I can work around that stuff.

I am fairly strict, but I will abide by any limits you have. One requirement I do have is that you have a web cam and that you be willing to use it, a digital camera is also a plus for offline tasks. I like to have a control over the slave it is one of my likes, I also like anal, stripping, masturbation, ice, candles, pegs, pain, watersports and lots of other things. Also I only use msn for the most part, and any slave who is interested should have msn, or be willing to get an msn account.

I think that is about all I have to say, if you are interested you can pm me or respond to the post or e-mail me at [email protected], and please send me a picture with your pm or e-mail.

hello Sir. please consider me

mpk661
06-25-2010, 07:38 PM
I still havent found the right slave yet, so instead of posting a new add I am just bumping this one.

Also if you want to contact me please pm me or e-mail me do not just add me or give me your e-mail, I want contact from you telling me who you are your likes you limits, this way I can avoid wasting time on replies from people who aren't serious,