PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: It started with a dare...

omega10
05-17-2010, 07:46 PM
(written in 1st & 3rd person) [I borrowed the dare from an actual GetDare dice dare]

My name is Mitchell (In the story)

One day I was looking through the GetDare website. I came across a dice dare of my interest. I rolled the dice and my dare was to undress in the bathroom stalls (one clothing in each stall and naked in the last). I had to stay for 20 minutes. That didn't seem so bad. So I went about my day as normal. I went to class on time and everything. I decided lunch would be the best time for the dare. Lunch came around and I watched the clock. with 25 minutes left I head to the bathrooms.

I went into the closest stall and I took of my shirt. I proceeded down the stalls, undressing myself. I went into the last stall naked. I closed the stall door and locked it. My watch told me 20 minutes left. Right on the clock. Over the next 20 minutes heard at least 30 people enter the restroom. I was hoping (being a guy's bathroom) that most of them would use the urinal. Unfortunately that wasn't my luck. At least half of them used the stalls. I got worried. The bell rang to end lunch, and I started collecting my clothes. The underwear was not there. I was calm and proceeded to the other stalls. Nothing. I was stuck in the bathroom with no clothes. I started to panic.

My only choice was to wait until after school let out to leave. I could just drive home that way (I had extra clothes in my trunk). The bell to end school rang and to be safe I waited an hour to guarantee everyone had left. I made my decent from the bathroom. The coast was clear. I bolted for the entrance doors. I was about 10 feet away when I heard "Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

I froze dead in my tracks. I recognized that voice. I had a crush on a girl named Emily. She played for our school volleyball team. I knew that that voice was hers. I thought to myself "Why.....Why her!" She spoke again, "Are you naked?" After thinking of a lie I said "Yes. some guys beat me up and stripped me."

Emily: "Wait. What? Who?"

Mitchell: "I don't know."

Emily: "Oh my gosh, do you need any help?"

Mitchell: "Can you cover me until I get to my car."

Emily: "Uh. Yeah. Sure. I know they are girly, but I have a pair of pink sweats I used to practice with today. Will those help at all?"

Mitchell: "I guess, but only if you don't mind."

She gave me the pants and they fit (tightly though). I thanked her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her put away her camera phone. I had to ask.
"Wait did you....did you get any.....any photos of me?"

Emily: "I'm sorry I couldn't resist! How often am I going to see a naked guy at school."

Mitchell: "Oh god, please I beg Do NOT show those photos!"

Emily: "I was just going to show them to my friend Katie.......and Kelly.......and Ally."

Mitchell: "Please I beg you. I will do Anything!"
That is when it hit me that I might have said too much.

Emily: "...Anything?"

{Sorry for the cliffhanger. I got to go. More story tomorrow. Please comment!}

dragonator
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Awesome!!!!!! cant wait for more!!!!

Platypus
05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
very good start. seems original

omega10
05-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Mitchell: "I guess. I mean I don't want anyone to see those pictures."

Emily: "Good. Then come to my house on Saturday at 9am and you can repay me."

She wrote her address on my hand and left. I felt better, somewhat. I knew the worst of this was over. I changed in my car and I headed home. It was Friday so I had to leave tomorrow. It was a quiet night. I got on GetDare and I explained my adventures. Soon after my Paranoia kicked in. I was imagining horrible things that might happen tomorrow. Then my teenage side kicked in and everything seemed orgasmic instead of horrible. I tried not to think about it. It was just for 1 day, and after all she did kinda save my life.

So I headed to bed early that night. I woke up at 8:30am. My eyes widened. It was a 20 minute drive so I had to hurry. I skipped breakfast and I took a quick shower. I had to speed a little as I drove to her house, but I made it with a minute to spare. I noticed that there were 2 houses there, so I just waited outside my car.

Emily came out of the right one and waved. She then signaled me to come in. I ran to the door. She could obviously tell what I was thinking, because she immediately said:

Emily: "This is my house. My parents live next door and they gave this one to me. I just have to help pay the bills though."........"So come on in and take a seat."

Mitchell: "Ok."..............."So what must I do to ensure your promise?"

Emily lock the door behind me and began to speak.

Emily: "Weeelllll.......since I have the power here you must be my slave. I am your master for now on. You will do whatever I say, Ok?"

Mitchell: "Ok. I guess this is fair."

Emily: "Good. Then here are the 4 rules. Listen carefully. #1 I am to be referred to as Master not Emily. That is unless for some reason we are with company, and I tell you to call me Emily. #2 You will do whatever I tell you to do. #3 don't lie to me. #4 Punishments will be given for disobedience and breaking rules. Are those clear?"

Mitchell: "Um...yes."

Emily: "Yes what?"

Mitchell: "Yes Master!"

Emily: "One rule broken. Now take off those shoes they are ugly."

Mitchell: "What do you mean ugly. They are awesome."

Emily: "Disobedience. Wow you are off to a great start."

Mitchell: " I'm sorry Emil...Master."
I took off my shoes and she threw them away.

Emily: "As my slave you must only wear sperrys or Birkenstocks. That is all I allow. I like them and so will you."

Mitchell: "ok. But I don't have those."

Emily searched through her closet and threw me 2 pairs of shoes.

Emily: "I figured you wouldn't so I planned ahead. Now onto another topic. Everyday I will give you 1 task that must be completed. Kinda like that dare you did. Failure brings punishment and success brings..well happiness and freedom of punishments."..."Now here is a list of questions you must answer. Be precise."

The list was as follows: (Answers)
1. What you ever cummed? (yes)
2. How often if so? (not often)
3. What is your fetish? (girls wearing socks, I Don't Know why)
4. What are your sexual likes? (Pee, anal [I guess], and nudity in privacy)
5. What are your limits? (Public humiliation, homosexual, nothing in penis)

Emily: "ok, thank you. Very interesting. Whether you knew this or not I will try to test your limits to my fullest. First off though you need to be punished. Twice in fact."......"For your 1st punishment I want you to put on my underwear."

Mitchell: "Ok. That's not so bad."

Emily: "I was hoping would say that. So put on these."

She said as she pulled a pair outside from her dirty clothes basket. I put them on. They weren't that bad.

Emily: "As for your 2nd punishment I want you to lay on my bed."

That seemed simple enough. She handcuffed my hands and legs to the corners though using some rope. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down a little (followed by her underwear I had on). I thought this was going to be the best 'punishment' yet. From under her bed she took out a metal stick. It was very thin and a little bandy. I had no idea what she was going to do with it, but she made it quite clear though. With her left hand she grabbed my penis, and with the other she shoved the thin metal pole into my penis. I yelled. She stuffed a dirty sock into my mouth. There was never a worse pain then this. It was a good 4 inches in when she stopped pushing. I thought I would pass out. Unfortunately I didn't. She taped it so that it would move.

Emily: "I gotta run to the store. I'll be back in half an hour. You just enjoy your punishment until then, ok?

With what little energy I had I nodded. And she left. I was sweating and tearing. This was the worst pain ever. And time was going by so slow.

Memories for Life
05-19-2010, 05:28 AM
These are the stories we love to read!

Good spelling, few mistakes, good sentence structure, excellent formatting makes it easy to read!

Above all else, a well thought, engaging story. Pace is steady -- not too fast now, ease into the different aspects of the characters -- give each person some depth to their rational. I strongly feel this was a setup from the GetDare reference -- Emily seemed to be at the right spot at the right time!

Nick
05-19-2010, 11:41 AM
{Sorry for the cliffhanger. I got to go. More story tomorrow. Please comment!}

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR A CLIFFHANGER! it keeps you audience wanting more. and yes, I do want more! Great story, keep it up!

omega10
05-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the tips guys! I appreciate all comments.

And now to the story...

[A little information] It is a week away from school ending in the story.

The pain an antagonizing. It wouldn't stop! The more I thought about it the more the pain spread. I could barely feel my legs, or breathe for that matter. I regretted everything I did. I was hoping this was a dream, and that just maybe I would wake up all sweaty breathing deeply. I would never talk of this to anyone. OF COURSE that didn't happen. I looked around the room. There was a digital clock on her dresser. I think she said something about it being 10 o'clock when she left, so my goal was to survive until 10:30. I tried to make my mind wander off the topic of the pain. My paranoia got the best of me though. I was thinking about what if she never returned, or her parents walked in and saw me. THAT would make my day (@.@). 10:30 came about and I was hoping that Emily would return soon. When 10:40 came I was a little worried and for some reason I called her name, hoping that maybe she was pulling in to her driveway.

Mitchell: "Emily.........Emily are you there?"

I was hoping she didn't hear that because it hit me that I should be saying Master. If she would have heard my voice, I knew that there would be punishment. After another minute or so I called for her again a little louder.

Mitchell: "Master.........Master!........I'm sorry Master. Please untie me!"

I didn't realize how loud my voice was by then. I heard footsteps at the door, and I thanked God. She had finally returned, and my punishment would be over at last. The door opened, and my heart sank. It wasn't Emily. Her younger sister also went to our school, and was down a grade level, but I still recognized her. And believe me I was recognizing her more than I wanted to right now. If Emily had never existed I would probably have a crush on her sister, Molly, for she was just as hot, but she was just a year down. My face was as red as it was when Emily found me naked. She screamed!

Molly: "Who are you!?! What the hell are you doing!?! Why are you in my sister's bed with your pants down? Oh my gosh!"

Mitchell: "Do you think I am enjoying this!"

That stopped her dead in her thoughts.

Molly: "Um...I guess not. What's going on!?!"

Mitchell: "Long story short: Your sister kinda saved my life, she said I could repay her today, I am to be her slave, and I am being punished."

Molly: "Yeah. and next your going to tell me that she just left you here to be. Alone. In her house."

Mitchell: "Well, she did leave, but does it look like I'm going anywhere anytime soon?"

Molly: "When is she coming back?"

Mitchell: "Well, she said she would be back 15 minutes ago. Maybe she is extending my punishment. Can you help me at all?"

Molly locked the door and she walked towards the bed. She gently removed the metal bar from my penis. Remember when I said that the worst pain was when Emily put the bar in? Well I lied. I realized that the pulling out part topped them all.

Mitchell: "Are you going to untie me so I can leave? I will find a way to repay you. I promise."

Molly: "I would love to untie you, but see the problem is if I untie you, then you can escape me." She started unbuttoning her shirt and removing it. "How are we supposed to have our fun if I do that?" Now she was removing her pants.

Mitchell: "I thought you were helping me?"

Molly: "I never said that. Now just relax. I just want to have a little fun."

She stuffed my mouth with the dirty sock that I spit out after Emily left. She then duct taped it. She then proceeded to remove her underwear and bra.
She lowered my pants to my ankles as well as my underwear (or well Emily's underwear).

Molly: "Don't worry I won't harm you. You just may lose your virginity that's all."

Even under these circumstances the thought of sex made my penis grow bigger than before. She started rubbing it. I tried to squirm, but them she stuck her naked ass in my face. She continued rubbing harder and faster. It wasn't long until I started cumming. She spread it all over my legs and stomach. She then resorted to using her mouth. I couldn't hold back from cumming, and it went into her mouth. She swallowed some, but then (mouth half full) she moved her face to mine. She spit the cum all over my face. She then turned and started inserting my penis into her vagina. She humped me like there was no tomorrow. All this time I could give no resistance. I wouldn't really call it rape, for it mostly was pleasurable and well she was hot. She started slowing down and she stopped. Molly then laid next to me.

Molly: "Your a great participant you know. Hope you enjoyed your first experience. Oh and don't worry if I get pregnant we will get married so you wouldn't have to be with my sister."

Yeah, like I wanted either of those to happen. Molly took a shower, got dressed and decided to leave. Not thinking that Emily would notice. It was now 11:30. I was still tied up with cum all over me. This was not going to end well. And where was my Master. It wasn't until 11:45 that Emily returned. She entered the door after being confused as to why the door was locked.

Surprisingly Molly and Emily have very similar screams. I could tell because it was now Emily's turn to suffocate my ears.

Emily: "WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

I mumbled a little for I could speak at all. She noticed the tape on me. Emily thudded through the room and yanked (with force) the tape off. I made a small yell (well it was small because of the sock). Emily then pulled the sock out.

Emily: "WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

Mitchell: "Please! Master this is not my doing for obviously I am tied up!"

Emily: "I am only going to repeat myself 1 more time! WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

Mitchell: "Master your younger sister Molly found me as you left me, and..."

Emily: "Damn it! I should have known. That little slut of a sister. Please before I rip your balls off, continue."

Mitchell: "Well she came in, screamed, I explained myself, and I tried to see if she would help me. She locked the door pulled out the metal bar. I figured she was helping, but then she removed her clothes and taped my mouth. She made me cum, then she rubbed it all over me, she then used her mouth, and finally she humped me and inserted my penis into her vagina. I kinda lost my virginity."

Emily: (in a low voice) "That bitch. That was my job."

Mitchell: "What was that Master?"

Emily: "Oh, nothing sorry."..."Well I guess I can't blame you. I guess since I left you tied up you couldn't resist her. This will be a warning. Now answer me this: Did you enjoy it?" I tried to think of a good answer for that. "Listen, just answer honestly."

Mitchell: "Yes. Your sister is, well, almost as hot as you."

Emily: "I'm flattered. For now just sit tight. I'll go ahead and untie. Go shower and put on some clean clothes. I guess you can use mine. Just don't boggart them with your slaveness. It might ruin my Mastership."

Mitchell: "Thank you Master. I will try to avoid punishments from now on."

Emily: "Good slave. As for me I am going to have a little 'talk with my sister."

Demon Thief
05-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Good story so far. Also, that was an interesting twist.

omega10
05-22-2010, 12:06 PM
I dared not think twice about what she said so I went to go shower. Disturbing thoughts were running through my head about what had taken place. I could not believe that it wasn't even noon yet. I jumped into the shower and I washed thoroughly. I figured that I would probably be taking another shower before the day's end. I had over 12 hours until freedom. When I finished my shower I dried off using Emily's towel. To my wonderful luck it just had to be a pink towel. Oh well. That was the least of my worries right now. I rummaged through Emily's clothing as instructed. It was difficult finding non-girly fitting clothes. I ended wearing: a pair of her underwear, jeans, and a red plain shirt. The only white pair of sock I could find wear like extreme no show socks. Everything else had pink, flowers, or butterflies. Then I threw on the Sperrys that she gave me. After that I just sat on her couch waiting for her to return.

Meanwhile:

Emily left her house and she marched towards the other house. She knew that her parents weren't home so now, so now would be the best time to 'talk' to her sister Molly. She went inside the living room. She heard nothing. Emily had a plan as to how to capture Molly. She got the fishing wire from the garage and Emily set up a trip wire from the hallway where Molly's room was to the living room. Emily left the house and retrieved her handcuffs from her car trunk. Emily waited inside the living room right against the wall next to the trip wire. This way she could not be seen. at almost exactly noon Molly left her room feeling hungry. She figured that since nobody was around that she would just sneak something out of the fridge. Just as planned Molly perfectly hit the nearly invisible wire and tripped onto the wooden floor. She was out of breath for a couple of seconds, and Emily took her chance. She sprang off the wall and handcuffed her sister.

Molly: "Let go of me! Who the hell do you think you are!?!"

Emily: "As your sister I can be whoever I please. Now your going to come with me."

Molly: "What? What did I do?"

Emily: "Oh so it wasn't you that came into my house and raped my slave. It must have been the other Molly that is my sister."

Molly's cheeks turn bright red. "How did you know it was me?"

Emily: "Do you really think that my slave wouldn't tell me what happened?"

Molly: "...um...um...no."

Emily: "You are such a stupid sister. I don't see how you and I are related sometimes. You are coming with me, and you will now have to listen to what I say."

Molly: "What if I don't want to?"

Emily: "Then my surveillance camera will make a nice video for the Interest."

Molly: "You wouldn't! Please don't do that! I'll do what you say just don't do that!"

Emily: "That's better. Now let's get a move on!"

They walked out the front door and went to Emily's car. Emily and Molly put her hands on the car, and in broad daylight she did a strip search. Emily gave the clothes back and they walked to Emily's house.

I heard them walking up the driveway. Emily yelled from the driveway.

Emily: "We're back!"

Mitchell: "We? Who's we?"

Emily: "Well myself and my slutty whore of a sister."

They walked in, and I saw Molly handcuffed. I chuckled to myself a little bit. I figured that this was a good payback for her. Bet Molly wished she would have helped me now!

Emily: "New rule! I am extending your slavery, Mitchell. You and my sister will be my slave for all of our lovely summer.

Mitchell: "Wait. the deal was for today only."

Emily: "I know, and those pictures on my cell phone are just begging me to send them to people, but I told them that I promised I wouldn't as long as you obey me."

Mitchell: "Well there goes all plans of having a great summer." "How are you supposed to control me anyway? I still live with my parents."

Emily: "I know that's why you are going to tell them that you are going on a summer trip with your friends for the summer."

Mitchell: "They won't believe that!"

Emily: "That a shame because I didn't know how badly you wanted these pictures to be sent to all of my friends."

Mitchell: "Don't send them! I will convince my parents tomorrow."

Emily: "See we can all get along. Now, my plan is to make you guys do everything you never wanted to do. Sometimes I will use you for my sexual needs, and yes Molly you will be used. You're not any different just because your my sister."

Molly: "You mean I might have to wash you in the shower! Oh my gosh! That is disgusting!"

Emily: "Yes it is disgusting, and yes you might have to wash me, and yes if you don't do it, then the video of you and Mitchell do go onto the Internet. Today we will start of simple. We will do 2 things today. #1) You 2 will be swimming outback naked for an hour. If for any reason someone notices and asks you what you are doing, you will simply tell them that this is always how you swim. #2) Later tonight when it is dark we will go to the park, and you two will get naked there. To do this you must start off fully dressed and remove an article of clothing at each tree. When you are naked run back to me and start to retrieve your clothes. And by your clothes I mean each others. We will return home once you guys are fully cross dressed."

That was a mouth full for us. Molly's (as well as mine) jaw was wide open. We looked at each other, and we could tell that we were thinking the same thing as each other. That was simple? Yeah right! If that was simple, we were both not looking forward to the summer.

Emily: "Tomorrow we will be going shopping for each of your guy's clothes. They will include your everyday clothes, swimwear, and sleeping clothes. If either of you complain as to what I pick for you, then you 2 will sleep together naked for the next week. Am I clear so far."

Mitchell and Molly: "Yes!"
Molly: "But what about this last week of school?"

Emily: "Rules will be the same. I will give you a task to accomplish throughout the day, they will be simpler, but punishment will be given for failure. As for now I think it might be a good time to start swimming."

Without another thought Molly and I ran outside. We started to strip ourselves, and when we finished we jumped in. One hour seems a lot longer when you are naked. Emily directed us to swim around, and if we stopped to cover ourselves we would have to skip lunch. My heart started to ease down a little. After 1 hour nobody had noticed us. This made me feel better about doing these dares. The more that would go like this the better. Molly and I got dressed. Unfortunately for Molly she didn't get any lunch because she thought that the girls walking by the sidewalk would notice us. They didn't though, so she lost her lunch for nothing. To make Molly's punishment worse she had to feed me my lunch. That was a great lunch :D. After lunch Emily told us that we could have some free time until dinner, but we had to stay inside or at least on her property. Any attempts at escape would result in major punishment. We just stayed in her guest room until dinner. Molly and I tried to discuss what happened and talk about Emily behind her back. We laughed (Believe or not I still had an interest in Emily. There was nothing kinkier than a hot girl tell you what to do). Molly and I seemed to get to know each other more, and we were quite comfortable in talking to each other as friends now. This was a great thing since we would be seeing a lot of each other for the next 80-90 days. Nothing dirty happen while we were in there, for we feared the consequences that would result. Dinner was ready at 6:00 pm. We had pizza freshly made. I didn't know that Emily was such a good cook. We scarfed down our food, and Emily told us to be ready to go at 11:00 o'clock. During the waiting period I called my parents to tell them that I would be staying at my friend's house tonight and tomorrow. They were fine with it. I hung up afterward to avoid chance of being accused of telling them what has happened today. At 10:55 pm. Emily came into them room and said "Let's go."

omega10
05-24-2010, 06:10 PM
We all headed to Emily's car and we got in. It was a long and dark ride to the park. We feared that if we talked then Emily might think of something to add to our dare. After what seemed like a half an hour we arrived at our local park. It was definitely dark. From the looks of it the place seemed mostly empty. About 150 ft. into the park Emily told us to start here. She decided that if we ran then we would have to stay another 15 seconds naked for each run between trees. Molly and I walked to the first tree. All of our 'designated trees' were in a fairly straight line about 30 yards apart. When we arrived at the first tree we took off our shoes (my Sperry's and her Birkenstocks). This was the easy part. We walked to our 2nd tree. I removed my extreme no-show white socks from earlier and Molly removed her pink socks (to my wonderful luck they also had nice little flowers on them).

So far so good. We made it past the easiest part of the dare. We walked together down to the 3rd tree. We removed our pants this time. Thankfully for Molly she was wearing girl's underwear, but so was I from my shower earlier. I sped my walk up a little. Molly did too just to keep up. At the 4th tree we removed our shirts. This exposed Molly more, but it left me hanging with just the girl's underwear. We kept moving. The 5th and final dreadful tree came at last. We spoke aloud to each other and on the count of 3 we removed our underwear (and bra for Molly).

We had to walk back. The distance from us to Emily seemed so far. 2 girls were walking on the trail, and they noticed us naked. They laughed and ran away quickly. It took us nearly 5 minutes to get back.

Emily: "I see you guys are still hanging on, and without running back. Now go. Go retrieve each others clothes."

We didn't have to hear her say that twice. We walked pretty fast. I grabbed Molly's shoes without skipping a beat. My pace was a little faster than Molly's. By the time I reached the shirts she just got to the 'pants tree'. I finally made it to the underwear. I struggled a little to put the bra on considering her C size cup, yet small figure. I easily slipped on the underwear though. Next came the pants and the shirt. By this time, Molly caught up and I stopped to help her put on my (well Emily's) underwear. I put on Molly's socks and her Birkenstocks. I looked kinda gay. Of course Molly looked like any other girl.

For some reason we held hands back to Emily. It wasn't like boy/girlfriend holding though. We were more like dancing and skipping. We made it back in about 4 minutes.

Emily: "Wow! I am impressed with you 2! I thought somebody would chicken out. You guys did very good, and for that ice cream is on me tonight!"

We cheered and headed to the car. Ice cream was the best thing that could possibly happen to us at a time like this. That was until we found out the catch. We had to actually order and eat our ice cream inside. This wasn't so bad for Molly, but I was dressed like a transvestite. Thankfully with it being Midnight there was no one there. We ordered our favorite ice cream flavors and reminisced about the day. After ice cream, the 3 of us headed home. I was tired! Emily made Molly and myself sleep in the guest room. There was only 1 bed, but after today that was the least awkward thing we did. I didn't have any pjs yet so Emily gave me some sweats to wear. Molly just slept in her (well mine which was Emily's) underwear and a bra that she got. I was facing the wall and Molly was holding and facing me. I think she was waiting for me to fall asleep because about an hour later she let go of me. I felt some wiggling and then she held me again. This time I didn't feel any bra nor underwear. I knew very well not to move for then she would think that I was awake.

DAY 2
The next morning when I woke up Molly was already out of bed. She was by the dresser wearing a towel.

Molly: "Sorry to wake you. I am just getting some of Emily's clothes so that I can shower."

She bent down and my blurry waking eyes struck gold. Of course then she stood back up and her towel fell. With a semi-blushed look she smiled.

Molly: "Whoops! Well I don't need that any more :D"

She just walked off with her naked body showing. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I was truly awake. Seconds later Emily popped in.

Emily: "Hey we don't have much time to waste today, so why don't you pop into the shower."

Mitchell: "Well I heard Molly said she was showering, so where is another shower."

Emily: "Oh, don't worry about that. Just jump in with her."

I dared not disobey. The last thing I needed at 8:00am was another punishment. I got up and went into the bathroom. I don't think Molly heard me. She was singing in her shower. She had a lovely voice. I thought this would be pretty funny, so I undressed quietly and I pulled the curtains open. I thought Molly would yell, but instead she said:

Molly: "I was wondering when you would join me. Come! We'll wash each other."

I jumped into the shower with Molly without another thought. She immediately grabbed the soap bar, and rubbed it in her hands thoroughly. She put the soap down and grabbed my penis.

Molly: "I guess this will be a great place to start."

She massaged my penis with the soap. I wasn't going to stop her. Are you crazy? She was so hot and now naked with me in the shower. She massaged harder and faster. Molly then moved to my vulnerable spot at the tip.

Molly: "I want to make sure it is nice and clean now."

I knew what was coming. I couldn't hold back. My cum squirted all over Molly's chest. She kept 'cleaning' though.

Molly: "Must...get...this...very...clean!"

I cummed again on her and she started to stop.

Molly: "Nice and clean!...Now my breasts are looking kinda dirty and I'm tired from cleaning you."

Mitchell: "You mean I get to..? All right!"

I did exactly as she said and I 'cleaned' her breasts. The shower took us nearly 45 minutes. We got out and dried ourselves off. Molly then put on her clothes. We both noticed that I had no clothes so she left to get Emily to find some clothes. Emily returned with some clothes for me to wear. Of course knowing Emily they were her rather girly ones (including a thong).

Emily: "Come on you 2. Let's eat breakfast and then we will head straight to the mall."

Breakfast was fairly pleasant. There was not a lot of talking, and more of scarfing down waffles. Molly cleaned the table, and the 3 of us headed to the mall.

eire
05-26-2010, 02:33 PM
very good story, loving it:D more please

omega10
05-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Like usual the ride there was pretty silent. I can't speak for Molly, but I was nervous because I am a guy, and there are so many things that guys aren't supposed to wear. Whereas girls can get away with things such as boxers. Paranoia kicked in, and I started thinking up some really scary thoughts about what could happen. The mall was fortunately (or unfortunately) only 10 minutes away from Emily's house. Being Sunday, the mall had it's fair share of people in it. It wasn't crowded, but there were certainly a lot of people there. Emily spoke almost immediately.

Emily: "Ok. This is how it is going to work. Mitchell, since you won't be staying with us until school is over we will shop for your stuff first. Tomorrow I will take Molly here and then we will shop for her stuff."

Mitchell: "Yes, Master."

Emily: "Good. Then let's start with the shirts and pants store."

Our mall had a designated store just for shirts and pants. As a matter of fact it seemed that there was a designated store for each article of clothing. We walked into the store. Emily looked around for about 5 minutes before she handed me 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants.

Emily: "Here. Go try these on."

I was surprised for 2 reasons: 1.) All of the clothes fit on the first try and 2.) None of the clothes were that girly. I guess Emily was saving up the girlishness for later. Emily bought the clothes and we walked to the shoe store.

Emily: "I already gave you your Sperry's and Birkenstocks, but I will be nice and let you have some other shoes."

I was happy because I didn't want to have to wear those shoes all summer. Then when Emily returned I kinda wished that I could just wear the 2 pairs I had.
Here are what the shoes she gave me looked like:
Flip Flopshttp://www.millets.co.uk/mantiki/images/product/large/083541-37-1235489920439.jpg
Mary Jane'shttp://z.about.com/d/kidsfashion/1/0/z/7/SugarKidsMaryJaneCat.jpg
Flatshttp://www.higucci.com/images/gucci-flats/gucci-flats-6.jpg

Emily: "Now. I will let you pick. You must take 2 of them so you can get rid of one of them. Just know that you will be wearing the 2 that you pick for at least a week each."

I was dumbfounded. They were so girly. I could not imagine wearing any of them, but if I argued with Emily I would probably get punished. So I thought for about 2 minutes. I finally decided to take away the flip flops because of the ladybugs, and I kept the Mary Jane's and the flats. This day wasn't going so good. I took off the Birkenstocks I was wearing and tried on the 2 pairs of shoes. They fit believe it or not. I took them off and Emily paid for the shoes. I was just about to put my Birkenstocks back on when Emily stopped me.

Emily: "You'll start now."

She handed me the Mary Jane's and without hesitating I put them on. They felt great, but I looked so funny. Finishing this day would be very tough. Emily went ahead and bought Molly's shoes because she didn't want to come back. She knew that Molly hated 2 things about shoes. Pink and plastic. I guess that is exactly why Emily picked these:
http://www.fabuloussavings.com/trunk-shows/crocs-spring-collection/images/hart1a_crocs_girls_santa_barbara_swirl.jpg

Unlike myself, Molly didn't get a choice and she was forced to wear this pair of shoes all summer. 2 stores down and 2 to go. I was half way done. So far only my feet looked gay. The socks store was next. I didn't even know we had I socks store, a whole store filled with socks. After 5 minutes of looking Emily gave me my socks. They were some pink no-show socks and pink toe socks (I guess for home). I was starting to see a theme with the pink. Just like with the shoes I had to put on the pink socks and then my shoes on. I kept staring at them, and then at everyone else. I was trying to see how many people would notice me.

Shaun C
05-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Fantastic Story so far please keep it up!!

I can't but help feel that the luck of Mitchell has to run out sometime, for a new slave he seems to be having a pretty good 'first day at the office' :P

rejjyye
05-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Great story....Keep writing!

omega10
05-29-2010, 03:46 PM
^(Mitchell won't be as lucky soon enough. He starts off lucky, but as the story progresses this will change. ;D)^

The underwear store was unfortunately all the way across the other side of the mall. It was a long walk. My eyes rolled when I realized that it was Victoria's Secret. I had to wait outside and Emily picked out some underwear for myself and Molly. Being this store I knew nothing good would come from this. And I was right. This is what I got:
http://www.lotsofwholesale.com/images/vsp-2.jpg

And Molly got: http://www.fashionstylezone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Low-Rise-Crystal-Thong-fashionstylezone.jpg

Molly never liked thongs at all and I certainly didn't like my pair either. Thankfully Emily didn't make us put these on for now. That would be awfully embarrassing if I did.

Mitchell: "So we are done right?"

Emily: "Nope. We still need to get you guys swimsuits."

Mitchell: "Can mine be a guy's swimsuit please?"

Emily: "Of course it can. The store sells many varieties of speedos."

I did not want a speedo. I would rather wear girl's bikini bottoms over speedos. I got my wish, of course. Instead of having a speedo (I also requested no pink) I got this:
http://www.snowboarding.com/equipment/images/Raisins-Boho-Beach-Sweet-Pea-Bikini-Bottom--Womens-Large.jpg

Molly got a pair as well like this: http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/MoosejawMB/10048242x1010868_zm?$product150$

We were finally done! And as Emily promised we went home. When we arrived home we unpacked our stuff. The Guest room was now known as Molly's and my room. We had to share the bed though. Emily walked in and made us put on our underwear. We stripped from the bottom down and put the underwear on. Mine barely fit. Molly's fit like a dream or her with her skinny ass, yet she looked embarrassed because she knew how 'revealing' it was.

Emily: "For all of our sake, this entire summer you guys must be shaved. Mitchell you shave your armpits and pubic hairs, and Molly you shave everything (other than her head hair)."

Mitchell: "Would you like me to start now, Master?"

Emily: "Yes, but I want you to shave molly and she will shave you."

We dared not hesitate. We went off to the bathroom, took our bath, and shaved each other. There wasn't anything special happening. Things just happened as instructed. We dried off and I put on my 'wonderful' new shirt, pants, underwear, toe socks, and flats. Being a guy I had never worn toe socks before. They were actually very comfortable though. Emily gave us a head's up that dinner would be ready in roughly 2 hours. Until then Molly and I stayed in our room. We had a long discussion about the day. It included arguments over who had it worse, who Emily favors, how we liked our results today, and what might happen tomorrow. After this long discussion we had about 45 minutes left until dinner.

Molly: "Hey wanna have some fun?"

Mitchell: "Like what?"

Molly: "Well...I don't know, but it is getting awfully hot in here. Hint hint."

She took off her shirt and shoes.

Molly: "You could help me, couldn't you?"

She continued to remove her pants, underwear, and finally bra.

Molly: "Here. Rub this lotion on me. Maybe it will cool me off."

I knew that was a lie. She just wanted me to rub her naked body. I played along though. I was starting to like Molly more than Emily. I rubbed the lotion on her stomach, back, and legs. She knew that I was purposely not rubbing her where she wanted me to.

Molly: "You know. You are always hottest in your private parts, so if you cool them off then you yourself cool down."

I knew she would say something silly like that. I just decided to start rubbing her private. She wasn't helping me any by making kinky groaning sounds. I was rubbing pretty hard and one time I accidentally slipped my finger into her ass. She immediately grabbed my hand and held it there, so that I could not retract the finger.

Molly: "Uhhh...This is great! Don't stop!"

I wiggled inside her ass for a little and then a removed the finger. I moved to her breasts and she groaned some more. I wasn't really feeling in the kinky mood so I stopped. Molly put her underwear and bra on, but kept everything else off.

Molly: "Let me ask you something Mitchell. Am I attractive to you?"

Mitchell: "Of course. You're like one of the hottest girls I know. You and your sister. But your advantage is that you're not making me do embarrassing things."

Molly: "Yeah...I guess." Then out of nowhere she say "Let's sleep naked together tonight."

Mitchell: "Why?"

Molly: "Why not? I want to do it because I always sleep naked, but I haven't with you really."

Mitchell: "Do you remember last night, Molly?"

Molly: "Yeah, what of it?"

Mitchell: "Well after an hour or so. It felt like you were waiting for me to fall asleep. I was still awake. I felt you let go, wiggle around, and then I felt your nakedness."

Her face went bright red.

Molly: "See. I'm telling you I can't stand sleeping with clothes. It's just a habit. It's even more awkward with someone else that has clothes on. So can we just sleep naked?"

Mitchell: "I have nothing to lose so if that's what you want then I am happy with it."

We just sat there for awhile until dinner came. Right before dinner was ready Molly finished getting dressed. We had Spaghetti tonight. Emily was sooo amazing at cooking. She could make corn flakes taste like cake if she tried. Dinner was just like yesterday, silent and quick. The time was now 6:30. I had to leave to go home soon. Emily was well aware of this though.

Emily: "I am going to make you a deal Mitchell. I don't want you to go home and embarrass yourself before you get a chance to convince your parents that you are 'going on a trip with us this summer.' So here's the deal. You can go home wearing your shirt and pants. You will wear your new underwear and your Sperry's. They won't kill you for wearing those since those are worn by guys as well. As for the socks you can wear those extreme no-show white ones you borrowed." This way you won't be too exposed as gay to your parents. Once you get home though you must sleep in the new underwear as well as those toe socks your currently wearing. Meet us at school wearing the underwear. The socks can be normal. And don't forget the Sperry's for you 2 are still under my rule at school for this last week."

That was a mouth full, but I remembered all of it. I put the toe socks for later in my pockets. After that I said good-bye and drove home. My parents just greeted me and liked my new shoes. I told them that I got them while shopping today. I said nothing else. I did my homework until 11:00. I said goodnight to my parents, took off my shirt, shoes, pants, and socks. I continued by putting on the toe socks. I fell into a nice deep sleep with my toe socks and girl's underwear.

Day 3...Next time

omega10
05-31-2010, 01:38 PM
FYI my Sperry's and Birkenstocks look like:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SyK7e6eHTU8/SbimDAjTx1I/AAAAAAAAADI/sqOynJYOOPQ/s400/sperry%27s.jpg
http://cheapbirkenstocks.org/wp-content/uploads/cheap-birkenstocks-1.jpg

Day 3. Monday (I am speeding up this day for it is not as exciting)

I woke up at my normal time. Being a guy, I only need 10-20 minutes to get ready at most. As Emily promised me, I put on her extreme no-show white socks that I was borrowing. I continued by throwing on my pants and shirt. I almost forgot to wear the Sperry's. I remembered once I had one tennis shoe on, and I was looking dead on the Sperry's. I drove to school and met up with Emily and Molly.

Emily: "This last week of school will be somewhat separate from the rest of my tasks. Each day will hold a new, more challenging dare, but that doesn't mean that this Saturday I will give you really hard dares. We will continue from where we left off yesterday."

Mitchell: "Ok. So, Master that means we might do something extremely bad Friday , but continue the difficulty from our shopping yesterday on Saturday?"

Emily: "Exactly. So since it is Monday. I will start off easy. Since both of you can drive home, I want you to go into your own gender's bathroom after school. Inside a stall you must strip and remain naked for 10 minutes. Once time is up feel free to get dressed. Molly you will report to my house after you are done, and Mitchell just stop by my house after school for about 5 minutes to tell me what happens. If I catch either of you disobeying, you will be punished, and you will NOT like it."

Our task was very easy today. This was a lot like how I started this whole mess, but last time I had to remove my clothes in different stalls, this time I just had to make a nice little stack right next to me. The day went on as normal. We pretty much don't do anything in our classes on the last days of school. I loved the no homework part of it as well. During lunch the 3 of us tried to get to know each other more. That's all we talked about. It felt like I could disguise myself as either one of them and pull it off now. We returned back to class and at last the bell to end school rang. Everyone was so anxious to get out. I went to my locker and I grabbed my backpack. I used the bathrooms down a hallway that was never used. Our school was fairly new, and there were no classes down that way. I went into the guy's bathroom, and I undressed in the last stall. The last 1 or 2 stalls were the handy-capped stalls that were always bigger. I set a timer on my watch, and after 10 minutes I was slightly disappointed. Nobody came. Oh well, no hard feelings. I got dressed, and I went outside to my car. The parking lot was mostly empty. All that remained was a few that stayed back and the people that practice sports after school. I drove to Emily's house. I ended up staying for 30 minutes. We were all laughing at Molly. When she did her task she heard 7-8 people come in. 1 of them apparently wanted to use her stall, and they banged on her door.

Molly: "Taken"

Stranger: "Come on there are no more stalls!"

Molly: "Just don't come in!"

After 9 minutes past, Molly only had to wait one more. The stranger decided that she was in there to long without making any noise. She peeked under the stall and saw her naked.

Stranger: "Oh my gosh! Your naked!"

Molly: "Shhh! Please don't say anything. Here just take the stall!"

Her last minute was up anyway, but she grabbed her clothes, and left the stall with only her pile of clothes to cover. Thankfully all of the other girls were in a stall. Molly just got dressed right there. Now it wouldn't look any different then if she was changing into practice clothes. Molly started with her new thong and a bra. After that she got fully dressed and ran out of the school.

We all had our fair share of laughs, and I left shortly after. I decided that Wednesday would be a good day to tell my parents about my 'trip' this summer. I drove home and had a normal rest of the day. Emily told me that she would tell me about what clothes they got Molly tomorrow. Emily also told me that tonight I had to sleep naked with no covers, door unlocked, and window blinds open. Believe it or not, this wasn't that difficult. My neighborhood had spread apart houses. If somebody was staring into my window they could see me naked tomorrow morning, but otherwise it was kinda difficult. I fell asleep waiting for day 4 of my 'adventure' to come.

Shaun C
06-01-2010, 09:00 AM
That was a nice dash through that day! Is sort of feels like page filler / scene setting material - any clues as to when things will kick of again? :P

omega10
06-01-2010, 05:09 PM
^(message above)^ believe or not I planned for Day 4 to be pretty intense. I just wanted to summarize that one day.
{Please tell me if I am going to fast, but I want to skip through the boring school day parts, Thanks}

Day 4. Tuesday

I woke up in my naked body. I guessing no one came into my room since I wasn't woken up in the night. I sat up and turned off my alarm. I started thinking about what the past 3 days have been like. I pretty much had a new life now. I can't wake up and smell the fresh air and say "This is going to be a great day." Now, everyday when I woke up I tried to imagine what would lie in store for me that day.

I got up from my bed. With it being summer I didn't need a light immediately, so I first closed my window and shut the blinds. I grabbed my 'favorite' pair of underwear and put them on. Emily had more underwear, but she told me I had to wear this one pair all week. It was like a mini-task. I turned on my lamp next to my bed. I never really used my ceiling light in the morning, because it was always so bright. I looked around the room for the remainder of my clothes. A new shirt, same jeans, same borrowed socks, and of course my Sperry's. I was slightly proud of myself for at least remembering the Sperry's. After getting dressed I made sure that my backpack was ready. It already was of course. I usually checked my backpack like3-4 times a day just by glancing at it. I finished in my room by putting on some deodorant and walking out. Before heading to my car I used the bathroom real quick. I had really short hair so I never really needed to mess with it. I drove to school as normal. I lived only 10 minutes away from school, so I was kinda lucky. Breakfast was served at 7:30 at our school, and during this time Emily, Molly, and myself just talked. Of course that included our daily dare.

Emily: "I have decided 2 things about your dares. First of all each of your dares that involve this last week of school will be naked dares. Second I decided that today's dare is just like yesterday's, but you must get naked in the opposite gender's bathroom. Undress there and stay naked in your stall for 15 minutes today. After you are done, and you may return to my house for a report."

Emily finished her short little speech just on time for the bell to ring. We went our separate ways and into our individual classes. My first class, Math, was just like yesterday. Language wasn't any different. We did play some cards though. Our teacher was so stupid. He didn't even know that we were playing. We played poker, but the loser had to do something that was dared to them. We kept it mostly clean. The worst it got to was a girl named Ally had to remove her bra and put it down her pants. Unfortunately there was not much to see. She successfully covered Herself. The other time, another girl, Lexi, had to let this perverted guy touch her breasts. He made it quick while the teacher wasn't looking. Lucky guy. After Language, the school went to lunch. The 3 of us traded our stories about the day so far. Of course mine was the best about the Language class. After that Emily pulled out her phone and showed me molly's new clothes. They included: regular jeans, a short mini skirt, a few t-shirts, and her socks. She already had the rest of her clothes.

Her mini skirt was pink to match her shoes
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415MhzU7tgL._AA280_.jpg

her socks were green stripes. They didn't even match anything she wore. I guess that was purposeful.
http://cdn.dailypainters.com/1258574160/images/scale/scaleimg/475/495/N/0/_2F_images_2F_origs_2F_1314_2F_green_socks.jpg

Molly wouldn't look that bad though when she wore jeans. I took me until just now to realize that she was wearing her new socks. For her sake though she was able to wear tennis shoes. Emily made sure to remind 2-3 times throughout lunch about our task. I wasn't looking forward to it at all. At least Molly can find ways to disguise herself as a man. Oh well, I wasn't going to disobey my master. The last classes of my day flew by. In my school you could be exempt form your finals if you were smart enough or if you had good attendance. Thankfully it's a combination and not both. I didn't have to review anything in my classes. While everyone else did I just slept or sat there thinking. The school day ended, and just like yesterday I went to my locker and grabbed my mostly-empty backpack. I went to the same hallway as yesterday. I couldn't see anyone there. I was acting kinda like a ninja would. I stuck around the corner of the girl's bathroom. It was also deserted. I made a fast walk to the 2nd to last stall. The girl's always had 2 handy-capped stalls at the end. When inside I undressed myself quietly but quickly. Once naked, I started my timer for 15 minutes. The wait was longer than yesterday, but it was going by fast. I only had 3 minutes left. I thanked God for making this easy on me, but I guess I thanked him too early. with 2 minutes left I heard 2 girls walk into the bathroom. This wasn't my biggest problem, because I just had to wait longer. They started talking though.

Girl 1: "This bathroom is always empty. This is a perfect place."

Girl 2: "Ok. But you better be right."

omega10
06-01-2010, 08:38 PM
You cannot believe how curious I was! But I knew 2 things to be true. 1) I'm in a girl's bathroom, and 2) I'm naked. So for my safety I stood very still. When I got a chance though I started peeking through the crack of the door and the stall. They were making out! I could not believe it! 2 of our hot dance team members were right in front of me making out. I would never have known that they were lesbians. The best part was yet to come. I thought this was awesome, but then they started removing their clothes. I put one hand over my mouth so that I wouldn't say anything. Out of everything that I did so far this was the best yet! The 2 girls had already removed their socks and shoes. They were sitting on the sink counters and using their feet to remove their clothes. The 1st girl reached for the others pants. She was unbuttoning it and lowering it. At this point a looked at my clock. My time was up, but I dared not move. Instead I continued looking through the crack of the stall. By now both of them had their pants off. One of them commented on how sexy the other was. This was very horny for me. They removed their shirts next in one quick sweep. The best part finally arrived when they paused for a couple of seconds to just completely get naked. I now had one hand on my penis. I didn't want to cum here either for the smell. One of the girls finally decided that they should move to the last stall to continue. When they got there, 1 of them started groaning. By the sound of it I was pretty sure they were having full intercourse right now. They were so loud though that I took my chance, and I slowly and VERY quietly got dressed. It was now another 10 minutes past my finished time. I timed myself so that I unlocked the stall lock quietly along with one of their groans.I successfully slipped into the rest of the bathroom. Their clothes were all just sitting there. Being a guy and horny I had to take their clothes. It would just make my day PERFECT. I slowly unzipped my backpack. Thanks to the no homework I had, I had lots of room. The 2 girls I think were at the peak of their intercourse. I started by putting 2 pairs of tennis shoes in my bag. I could tell that they did everything together. They both had 1 green and 1 blue sock, same jeans, same shirt, even same underwear and bra! I was just about to finish and zip up my backpack when I saw the purses. Those would make a fine addition. I stole their purses and squeezed them into my backpack. I slowly zipped up the backpack. The 2 girls stopped by now and were breathing deeply.

Girl 1: "Wow! That was amazing."

Girl 2: "YOU were amazing."

Girl 1: "Should we go ahead and get are clothes? These floors are kinda disgusting."

As soon as I heard that last sentence I knew I had to hurry. I grabbed my bag quietly but now quickly off the ground. I did a tip-toe fast walk out of the bathroom. I went straight into the guy's bathroom. The bathroom's didn't have doors. The 2 sides were just connected by 2 water fountains in the middle. They were L shaped though so you couldn't see into the other side's bathroom. I hid right around the corner. I took this short time to catch my breath. I heard the 1st girl scream.

Girl 2: "Where are all of our clothes!"

Girl 1: "I don't know!"

Girl 2: "You said nobody comes down here!"

Girl 1: "Well maybe somebody came in here!"

The 2nd girl slapped the 1st girl. I could hear it clearly.

Girl 2: "You are going to get us out of this. There is no way I am going home NAKED!"

Girl 1: "Ok! OK1 hold ON! Let me look around."

She checked to see if the coast was clear. She couldn't see me for I was hidden inside the guy's bathroom.

Girl 1: "Shhh..Be quiet. But I think the coast is clear."

I heard them walking on their bare feet. Then they stopped. I guess it was to check the hallway.

Girl 1: "Come on. Walk softly, but let's get out of here quick."

Just then I thought I could make a great entrance. I got off of the wall. I made sure everything sounded like I was naturally coming out of the bathroom. I put my hands under the sink and ran the water for about a second or two.

Girl 2: "What was that?"

I turned off the water, and I walked around the corner. I saw both of them naked, and I tried to pretend I never knew that they were naked. Together they yelled a little, covered up, and retreated to the girl's bathroom.

Mitchell: "Were you 2 naked?"

Girl 1: "No! Go away!"

Girl 2: (whispered)"Hey! Maybe he can help us. You think he has any clothes?"

Girl 1: (whispered)"I don't know let's ask."

Girl 2: "Ok. we admit it. We are naked. Please can you help us? Do you have any extra clothes?"

Mitchell: "What happened to you guys?"

Girl 1: "We were changing into our dance practice outfits, but when we got naked we had to pee. I heard someone coming, and they stole all of our clothes."

The best part about being there when all of this happened was that I new that was a lie. I decided that if they were going to lie then I should to.

Mitchell: "Sorry. I don't have any clothes, but I can make something to cover you guys with paper towels, until you get to my car. I can take you to a friend of mine. They should have some clothes."

Girl 2: "Are you sure that will work?"

Mitchell: "Nope, but you could wait here all night, naked, and still be naked all day tomorrow. You could also just drive home naked."

Girl 1: "I think I am going to have to go with option #1 there. Only if you promise that no one ever hears about this."

Mitchell: "I swear."

I started tackling the paper towel holder. I knew exactly how to open it. I got the whole roll out. I'm sure I was going to need a lot of it.

Mitchell: "Ok. 1 of you is going to have to come out here so I can wrap you. Then the other. Unless you want me to come in there so you don't have to leave."

Girl 2: "Just come in here. Either way you're going to see us naked."

I walked into the girl's bathroom, again. I kept my promise and I swiftly worked on wrapping mostly their private parts with the paper towel. It was now about 45 minutes since school had let out. After I put the paper towels back we made a run out of the school and to my car. The parking was even more deserted than yesterday. My car was in the middle of the parking lot, but I was pretty sure nobody saw us. I unlocked the car and they nearly jumped into the back seat. I shut the door behind them, and Got in the driver's seat. I put my backpack in the passenger's seat next to me.

Mitchell: "I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, but I have to tell the person that will give you your guys' clothes. Unless you want me to drop you off at your house as you are now?"

Girl 1: "No, that's fine, but they are your only exception, ok?

Mitchell: "Perfect."

I picked up my cell phone and I called Emily. She was listed under my speed dial as Master.

Mitchell: "Master, you're not going to believe me."

Shade622
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
oh, this is going to be good :D I can't wait to see what happens to those two

Memories for Life
06-02-2010, 04:13 AM
More slaves for the Master's harem! :sado:

Shaun C
06-02-2010, 09:49 AM
That is, quite frankly, a GENIUS plot twist! This now promises to get very interesting! I thought it was going to end with just the clothes being nabbed, but way to take it to the next level, I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter of this!

And in repsonse to your speed of writing: so long as you feel ti covers what you want then it's perfect, it's your story, just dont rush and ruin parts of it just to get to the more.... explicit parts ;)

omega10
06-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Thank you guys for your comments. They really help. I am going to eat dinner soon, so I will write the next section later tonight.

EDIT: More Tomorrow!

Demon Thief
06-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Excellent update. I can't wait for more.

omega10
06-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Emily: "What? Did you embarrass yourself?"

Mitchell: "Not quite, but I have 2 girls with me that are in need of a set of clothes. They are about Molly's size."

Emily: "Wait, what? Hold on... (moves head away from phone, but you can hear the yell) "Molly go to your house and get 2 full sets of clothes including shoes." "Ok. so what happened?"

Mitchell: "These 2 girls were naked, and they need some clothes other than the paper towels they are using."

Emily: "Hmm...I see well have them come inside, and we will have the clothes ready."

Mitchell: "Thank you, Master." (I hung up)

Girl 1: "Why were you calling her Master?"

Mitchell: "Because, I am forever in her debt and I am kinda her slave for the time being. Nothing huge."

Girl 2: "Weird. So did you get the clothes?"

Mitchell: "Yeah. They will be ready when we get there. By the way, I'm sure you 2 have a name, right?"

Girl 1: "I guess we never got to have a proper introduction. I'm Kelly. She's Jordan."

Jordan: "So what does your Master make you do?"

Mitchell: "I'd be embarrassed if I told you."

Kelly: "Come on! We're all right here. You've seen us naked. Do you really think we would want to go around telling everyone whatever it is you did?"

Mitchell: "You have a point. Well so far she has been easy on me. I guess the worst thing is that I have to wear these girl's underwear."

Kelly: "Wait your wearing girl's underwear?"

Mitchell: "Yep. Once school is out I also have to wear girl shoes and socks."

Jordan: "That's hilarious! Sucks to be you. At least we have a free summer to do whatever we want. That stuff would bother me."

Mitchell: "You mean like being naked in school?"

Jordan: "Well. You can't have sex with clothes on."

Kelly: "Jordan! (whispered) I told him we were changing into our dance outfits."

Mitchell: "So it was sex?"

Kelly: "Thanks a lot Jordan, but if you must know..."

Mitchell: "Mitchell"

Kelly: "Mitchell, then yes we were having sex. We...well I thought that it was safe in that bathroom and that it was always deserted, but some stupid whore came in, and stole our clothes."

Mitchell: "I see."

Jordan: "So, back to your Master. How did she save your life?"

Mitchell: "Believe it or not, she caught me naked in school, but I wasn't having sex mine were taken from me."

I always lied about that part. I only ever told Emily the truth about what really happened to me that day.

Kelly: "What, next your telling me that she gave you clothes, and now you are 'repaying' her."

Mitchell: "pretty much."

Both Kelly and Jordan stared at each other for a second. I think they were nervous. Of course I would be to if I would have had to ride home with Emily last Friday.

We finally arrived into the driveway of Emily's house. Molly was at the steps signaling us to come in.

Mitchell: "Ok, Let's go quick. Unless you want to take a chance that somebody sees you."

Both of the girls got out. One hand on their paper bra and one on the underwear. We made a jolt for the front door, and walked in. Molly closed the door behind us.

Emily: "So, you 2 got into a little mess I guess today, huh?"

Jordan: "Yeah, kinda. Thankfully your friend Mitchell here found us, and helped us."

Kelly: "Do you have any clothes for us. I really wanna get home."

Emily: "As promised. Molly take this girl (Kelly) into your room, and help her dressed please."

Molly: "Certainly."

Emily: "Here you are, sweety. I'll help you."

Emily helped Jordan get dressed rather quickly.

Mitchell: "you need a ride home, right?"

Jordan: "That would be awesome."

Mitchell: "Come on. Let's go then. I'll get Kelly when I get back."

Jordan thanked Emily for the clothes, and without another word we left.

Meanwhile...

Kelly finished changing, and came into the living room.

Kelly: "Hey thanks for the clothes. I really appreciate it."

Emily: "No problem. I like to help people a lot."

Kelly: "Where's Jordan?"

Emily: "Mitchell is taking her home, and he'll be back to take you."

Kelly: "Ok, thanks."

Emily: "Sit down, it might take a half hour."

Kelly sat down on the couch. She didn't notice that Molly sat right behind her.

Molly: "Your too stressed. You need to relax, Kelly."

Molly started giving her a shoulder massage. Then Emily sat in front of her.

Emily: "Don't be scared, Kelly. We only want you to relax."

Molly stopped the shoulder rub, and behind Kelly she pulled out some handcuffs. She handcuffed Kelly and together they carried her to the bedroom. Once there they stripped Kelly of all of her clothes.

Kelly: "What are you guys doing with me?"

Emily: "Just relax, Kelly."

They tied her feet and arms to the bed. Molly continued by stuffing a sock in Kelly's mouth.

Molly: "We won't hurt you."

Molly started getting naked as well.

Emily: "Molly, for being a good slave recently you may do as you please with her."

Emily then left the room.

Shade622
06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
yes, I love it! :D Only Kelly though? That's a shame...

rdcottman
06-03-2010, 11:10 PM
what is she going to do to jordan, or is mitchel goin to do something? I have to know, hurrry

good story so far tho.

omega10
06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Molly: "I just want to have a little fun Kelly."

Molly stuck her finger into Kelly's vagina. You could tell that Kelly was trying to scream, but she couldn't. Molly continued with 2 and then 3 fingers. After awhile Kelly really did start to relax. After all she was a lesbian. This would be like a male buying a prostitute. Molly licked her everywhere and started massaging Kelly's breasts. Emily meanwhile was watching the front door for my return. Molly was enjoying herself in every sexual way possible. The best part was that she was being allowed to do all of this unlike last time where I could not defend myself.

I finally arrived back to Emily's house about 30 minutes later.

Emily: "Did she get home alright?"

Mitchell: "Yeah. I don't think her parents know about what happened either."

Emily: "Now Mitchell I must tell you something. Jordan was free to go for now, but Kelly is not. Molly is doing as she pleases to her now by my request. Kelly will be a fine addition as a slave, but don't worry I have my ideas for Jordan."

Mitchell: "How are you going to keep them from telling?"

Emily: "Same method I always use, blackmail. Speaking of which we need to get a picture of them, so that I can use it for blackmailing."

The 2 of us went inside and into Molly's and my room. I could tell Molly was enjoying herself. To my surprise Kelly wasn't giving much of a fight.

Emily: "Sorry, to ruin your fun, Molly, but playtime is over. Now I need to get a nice picture of you 2 kissing while you hold her breasts."

Molly: "How's this?"

Molly did exactly as instructed. She removed the sock from Kelly's mouth and kissed her. Emily got a great picture on her cell phone. It was very convincing that Kelly was enjoying it in the picture. Emily unlocked Kelly from the handcuffs.

Emily: "How was it Kelly?"

Kelly: "I can't believe you 2! You handcuffed me and undressed me.....but Molly you are wonderful! You're better than Jordan is. Can we go again soon?"

Emily: "Well, you don't have a choice now. Everyday this summer you will come to my house at 9:00am. You will be under the control of myself. Or should I say your Master. If you don't want to participate then fine, because I have the picture of you 2 making out, and it is begging me to send it to everyone and put it on the Internet. So are we clear Slave?

Kelly: "Ye....Yes Master!"

Now just like Molly and myself another person was fallen victim to Emily's clutches.

Emily: "Oh, and i better not hear anything about Jordan finding out. You are not to tell her anything. I'll deal with her later. For now you are free to go home, but make sure that tomorrow you are not allowed to wear underwear as your first task."

I drove Kelly home about 5 minutes later. She just sat there with her feet on the seat, and she was holding her legs. She never said a word. I was starting to enjoy the fact that everyone lived fairly close by. It was really easy to go from place to place. After about 10 minutes we arrived at the school. I was letting her go from there, so that she could drive her car home.

Mitchell: "Listen, Kelly. I'm sorry about your luck today. Just promise me that you will come everyday. You don't want to know how good she is at humiliating people. Think of this summer as an adventure. You, myself, and Molly. We'll get through this. How bad can it be? We will look back on these days in a couple of years and laugh."

Kelly didn't say anything back. She nodded her head and gave a small grin. She closed the door and walked to her car. She just sat in her seat for awhile. After about 10 minutes she drove off. I, myself, drove back to Emily's house. I didn't stay much longer though. I took the time to tell Emily what really happened today. I showed her my backpack, and I gave her the 2 sets of clothes to replace the 2 that I asked for Kelly and Jordan. We also spent about 10 minutes digging through their purses. We found make-up, 2 pens, 2 cell phones, and 2 pairs of extra socks. Jordan had a diary (which Emily kept and read), a bra, a tampon, pink nail polish, and a toothbrush. Kelly had underwear, a pair of flip flops, red nail polish, Germ-X, and (to no surprise) a vibrator. After rummaging through their stuff, I said good-bye and went home. I remembered that tomorrow i had to tell my parents about my 'summer trip'. Emily texted me, and told me that tonight I had to sleep naked and cum everywhere before sleeping. At 11:00pm I did as she said. It was a little sticky here and there, but I got over it and went to sleep.

Shade622
06-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Well, at least one them is hooked in now. How will the other one be caught in this little web, i wonder?

willdoanydare
06-06-2010, 03:02 AM
brilliant story! i really like the plot, it never gets boring:D

omega10
06-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Day 5...Wednesday

I woke up early this morning. My eyes would barely open. I made sure to get up 30 minutes early so that I could shower the dried cum off. When I got up there was a little stickiness between myself and my sheets. Nothing majorly disgusting though. I got up and picked out my clothes. Well, in reality I only had the choice to pick out my shirt and pants. Everything else was already determined. I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I undressed and started showering. I realized how great it is not to have siblings. I didn't have to share a bathroom with anyone. My bathroom was kinda like a master bathroom where it was connected to my room. I went about my morning routine after showering. I dried off, put on clothes and deodorant, and brushed my teeth. I started to wonder what could lie in store for me today. The past 2 days were rather easy despite meeting 2 naked lesbians during 1 of them. I stopped thinking about the whole thing and drove to school. I was already not liking this day. It was drizzling outside and the skies didn't look so promising for a bright, sunny day. Coincidentally I arrived at school about the same time as Jordan. I could tell that Kelly kept her promise, because Jordan seemed as happy as could be. She was smiling and everything. She was by herself so I decided to catch up with her.

Mitchell: "How's it going?'

Jordan: "Geez, you scared me Mitchell. But I'm doing great! I am no longer thinking about our incident yesterday. It's done and past. Your friend Emily was very helpful. Today is going to be a good day though."

Mitchell: "Why? Is something happening?"

Jordan: "It already is."

She stuck her hands out to her side to feel the rain.

Mitchell: "I guess you love the rain then?"

Jordan: "Love it. I hope it is still raining after school, because there is better than playing in the rain, but for now I want to look good in school."

We sped up our walk so that we could be dry under the school. Once inside we split and said a quick "see you later". She joined Kelly and I joined Molly and Emily. Emily watched me walk in with Jordan though.

Emily: "Does she know?"

Mitchell: "Clueless. For now."

Emily: "Good it should stay that way. Now, onto today's task. We are already at the middle of the week so today will increase in difficulty and will certainly feel like a 'medium' task. This one works perfectly for both of you. Since both of you have gym I want you to get naked in the changing rooms. Nothing special. Just get naked. It must be in plain sight. No going into the stalls or showers.The nudity must be at least a full glance. It can be as simple as to change underwear. Are you guys still wearing your new underwear?"

Molly and I showed her our underwear. We didn't drop our pants, we just pulled the underwear out a little for a small peek.

Emily: "Good. Now excuse me. I must go talk to Kelly. I'll try to avoid actually asking her if she didn't wear underwear today."

Emily left the group and took a 2 minute walk to Kelly and Jordan.

Jordan: "Hey Emily! Thanks again for yesterday. I don't know how we could repay you!"

Emily: "I'll think of something. No problem though. Hey Kelly did you do that little task I told you do remember to do today?"

Kelly paused for a second trying to decipher her hint.

Kelly: "Oh! yeah, I remembered. I'll talk to you again at lunch. Ok?"

Emily: "That will be great. See you then."

Emily left the 2 of them and came back to us.

Jordan: "What task? What did she make you do?"

Kelly: "Oh it was nothing. She just had me do a little something for her. Just don't worry about it."

Jordan: "Ok. I was just checking."

The bell rang for everyone to go to their first class. Math was always my easiest class. We never did anything. I had my own separate friends in my classes. I was thinking about my task of the day. I was planning how everything should go. I had gym 3rd and I knew Molly had it 4th. After 30 minutes or so I had the whole thing planned out. After that I set it aside and joined others in playing cards. That's all anyone did. The rest of class flew by, and it was on to 2nd. I started realizing how repetitive my classes were this last week. The teacher would sit back, and the students would goof off. Instead of playing cards though my friends just talked. We talked about our summer plans (well for me it was my 'summer') and how we could not wait to get out of school. Our teacher showed us our grades and then went back to doing nothing.

Finally lunch was here. No matter how bad it was, lunch was always the best part of the day. Our school always seemed to serve the same food, but I always liked it better than a PB&J sandwich. I reminded Emily that I was going to talk to my parents tonight about the 'summer trip'. She was fine with it, and then she left us to go talk to Kelly. I saw the 2 of them head to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. Molly and I took the time to talk without having Emily there. It included a lot of things, but mostly talking behind Emily's back. I looked at her feet and noticed her striped green sock again.

Mitchell: "Do they bother you at all?"

Molly tried to look at my eyes and see what I was looking at.

Molly: "What, my socks? Not really Thankfully my pants and shoes cover them up. They're not THAT bad. I just don't like the color. I'm happy that she let's me wear tennis shoes though. Could you imagine what it would be like if I had to wear those god awfully plastic pink shoes with these GREEN socks?"

Mitchell: "That would suck. So what do you plan to do for your task?"

Molly: "I will do it as we are changing at the end of class. I'll just wait in there longer than everyone else."

Mitchell: "Not bad. Well I have gym next, and I am going to try to get there early."

Emily returned 5 minutes later without Kelly.

Mitchell: "How'd it go?"

Emily: "Why are you guys looking at me like you don't know what we did. I expect more from you 2. We went into the bathroom and she had to pull down her pants, and as I instructed she had no underwear on. She pulled her pants up, and we split ways."

The 3 of us finished lunch, and when there was 2 minutes left I told them that I was leaving, and I went to my locker. I grabbed my gym clothes quickly and headed to gym class. I got there as soon as the bell rang. By this time normally I would just be getting up to go to my locker. I was the first into the locker room. Our locker room had several rows of lockers with benches in between. My locker was on row 4 (of like 6 or 7). I worked swiftly to undress myself. I got my shoes, socks and shirt off before anyone walked in. I was just about to remove my pants when I heard some other guys walk in. They were talking aloud like normal. They were not the tough-guy bullies, they were just some guys in gym class. I stopped to see if they would pass or if they would be in front of me. 1 of them went to the row behind me and the other 2 were somewhere in front of me. They were now nearly yelling at each other so that they could still hear one another. I continued by removing my pants. I slowly removed my underwear. According to Emily though I had to wear that pair of underwear all week, so after about 5 seconds I put the same pair back on. More people were entering the locker room so I very quickly put on some gym shorts. I was now covered. People were filling the area, including people on my row. I was safe now though. I slipped on a t-shirt along with my extreme no-show borrowed socks. I put on my gym tennis shoes and put all of my other clothes into my locker. I guess Jordan was right. Maybe rain was a good sign.

mike2
06-13-2010, 11:37 AM
great story. cant wait for more.

omega10
06-15-2010, 12:12 PM
This was another successful dodge of embarrassment. I was lucky. Gym class went on as usual. We played some basketball and dodge ball. After gym class I changed back into my clothes and headed to 4th. My last class of the day was science. Our teacher figured that the last few days of school were best for projects. Today we had to present our projects. The presentations took up the whole class time though. Finally at 3:15 the bell rang for dismissal. I grabbed my backpack and left the school. Like always I headed to Emily's house. She wasn't in a good mood. She didn't like how we both escaped embarrassment.

Emily: "I am going to have to kick up the difficulty a little tomorrow. I'll make sure one of you 2 will be seen."

After her small pep talk, Kelly came in, and I left. I think that Emily was telling Kelly what her task was. I wasn't going to stay long so I wasn't sure. All the way home I planned out all the details as to how to convince my parents that I should go on this 'trip' this summer. I couldn't tell them that it was to like Florida or something. They would just tell me that it would be too dangerous without them. So instead I would plan it as an educational trip. That way it would sound more convincing. I also had to include like 3 or so adults into the situation to let them know I would be safe. As I walked into my door I noticed my mom and dad sitting on the living room couch watching TV.

I got their attention and gave them a long speech about my trip I wanted to go on this summer. I talked kinda fast and sped through the details. My parents told me to slow down, so I did. After about half a dozen questions though they finally agreed with me. My parents were so gullible. I thanked them and hugged them a couple of times and ran to my room. I texted Emily the good news, and told her to pick me up Saturday at noon. I reminded her to make sure she pretends I am going on the trip and not to her house for the summer. I was so excited for about an hour. After I finished my homework, I sat there and thought. I stopped smiling. I don't know what I had to be happy about. I just convinced my parents to send me on a 'trip', but in reality I am going to be doing tasks for my Master all summer. The thoughts almost killed me inside. My paranoia kicked in again, and I had a small panic attack. I calmed down though and went through the rest of day normally. I was surprised that Emily did not text me as to what I had to wear/do in my sleep tonight. After waiting for a text for about 20 minutes past 11 I just went to sleep. The bed never felt for comforting.

slave_master
06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Loving the story - I like the way most of the dares a realistic.

molten man
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Great story!!! Keep it going..

Hiapch
07-04-2010, 04:35 PM
GREAT story. Please post more

dalbo94
07-11-2010, 11:53 AM
please continue i love this story