PDA

View Full Version : dare me!

xxxMichellexxx
08-25-2006, 05:41 PM
i lost a bet and now i have to do whatever dares u guys post in this thread so do ur worst

joeonthego717
08-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Ok I dare you to go outside anywhere you want and strip down to nothing (dont worry can be your backyard, or behind a bush) and pm me a picture of you doing the dare, if you do so ill do a dare from you as well and i have a camera

Grymsqueaker
08-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Push a pencil up your ass, as deep as you can get it.

jock52
08-27-2006, 06:01 PM
in front of who you lost the bet to shave off all you pubic hair and then lay down and let them watch you masterbate and buttplug yourself.

let us know how this goes

Smile Guy
08-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Mwa ha ha!!! Face Smile Guy's wrath.

Go for a streak around your neighbourhood. You can try and be as secretive or quick as possible but you have to run round your whole neighbourhood. And I want photographic proof via PM!!!!

xxxMichellexxx
09-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Com'on I need more dares... I Wont send u pics of me doing the dares cause i dont got a camera

Smile Guy
09-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Well... you've had 4 dares! You done them all? Some of them are pretty tough. But if you want another one, err,:

Walk out of a public toilet with your skirt tucked into your underwear (if you're very brave, a thong!) and see how long it takes for someone to tell you. Judging by your name, I'm assuming you're a girl.

spitfire2
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
put a phone with vibrate on up your vagina and put a fong on and mini skirt

go out side and lay down and let it ring inside there if you wana be brave anoth go on the pathment and lay there

leathershoe4
09-05-2006, 01:31 PM
thick anything up ur ass and sleep with it there

Rob
09-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Put yourself in a jock-lock.

Glutgod
09-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Lol jock locks are fun.

baca diablo
09-19-2006, 07:47 PM
if u still need some, put on i diaper and don't take it off for atleast a week not even in sleep and any time u feel natures call u release it after the week u can take it off and lick it clean. pm for more challenging

vinceszutu
09-19-2006, 09:38 PM
add me to msn thats ur dare lol [email protected]

xxxMichellexxx
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
i walked out of the toliet like you said with my skirt tucked into my thong... it was sooo embarrassing! It took like 10 seconds for some1 to notice
The next dare told me to insert a cell phone set on vibrate and lie down outside... i did it but i didnt do it on the pavement
I then slept with pen up my ass which wasen't rly that painful... I dont no what the hell a jock-lock is, i added that guy on msn.... and i dont have any diapers

Keep Giving More Dares guys

Shawn
09-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Add me on msn for some dares :P

[email protected]

Now for a dare...

Wear a short shirt with no underwear on for a day.

feetinbeans
09-22-2006, 04:31 AM
ad me for some dare fun!

[email protected]

baca diablo
09-22-2006, 03:18 PM
fine no diaper same dare only with your own underwear only eat every thing in side them after the week and lick off remains

baca diablo
09-24-2006, 10:09 PM
also for the next 8 days, or any higher amount of days that is a multiple of 2, ask every guy u see if u can give him a blow job and be his slave for a day every other day until u find some one. ask every girl u see if u can be there baby, be breast fed, changed, punished, dressed, burped, the whole nine yards until some one says yes every other day. post a journal for each day on this thread or a seperate one of wat u do to whom and yeah.also if its a new thread post a link

baca diablo
09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
oh an insert 3 ice cubes in pussy and ass

baca diablo
09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
where is every one?

Smile Guy
09-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Not here, eh?

I should think USASlaveGirl's busy doing our dares!!!

baca diablo
09-27-2006, 04:06 PM
i hope so i can't wait to ready journal of the dare

xxxMichellexxx
09-28-2006, 04:36 PM
im gonna do the diaper dare starting tommorow.... the next 1 seems a bit extreme u think? and 3 in pussy +3 in ass or jus 3 in pussy and ass [like 2 in ass 1 in pussy]?

baca diablo
09-28-2006, 06:53 PM
wait but u said u had to do all posted dares :scratchchin:. and three in each

geek505
09-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Stand at your window in your underwear as long as you dare...

Let your bathing suit fall off while playing in water

Sip some toilet water.

pass a paper around that simply says "Sign your name" then after you get a few signatures, add "if you are gay." to the title.

baca diablo
10-01-2006, 10:46 AM
i lost a bet and now i have to do whatever dares u guys post in this thread so do ur worst
hey this means u have to do all the dares posted so...

sandy
10-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi

Here is a dare for you, first put on a super short skirt, micro mini skirt style that barely covers you, also a button up shirt no bra or panties
then go to a mall shopping for at least 3 hours, undo most of the shirts buttons so it flaps open showing off your breasts a lot, and at least every 15 minutes stop for 30 to 40 seconds to look at something on a bottem shelf, bending at the waist to do so.

then do a post here describing the whole visit to the mall in detail.

Have fun
Sandy

xxxMichellexxx
10-14-2006, 01:45 PM
k... i did the dare with the diaper.. plz dont make me do that again i was sooo disgusting! I inserted with some problems 3 ice cubes in my ass and pussy but i got them in... i made it so my bathing suit fell off while i was playing in the water, and made ppl sign that paper
Then I siped some toliet water.. it was disgusting but not as bad as the diaper dare...then i stood at the window in my underwear for 5 min... which wasent hard
Im doing sandy's dare some time soon

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Take dirty pictures of urself covered in somethin gross. PM em to me if possible.

xxxMichellexxx
11-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Ok… so here’s the blog from sandy’s dare:
I got my mom to drive me by wearing not that short of a skirt and some old panties+bra… when my mom left, she gave me $20, and I rolled my skirt up, took my panties off and took off my bra + unbuttoned my shirt. I went into the mall and instantly some guys started hitting on me… but I continued walking around and my shirt continued flipping up… 15 min in I asked a guy that worked at the store to help me with something, and bent down giving him a clear view of my ass. After that I continued to walking around when I saw a group of guys/ gangsters… so I walked past them and my shirt flipped up revealing my breasts, but once again they didn’t say anything directly to me tho they were clearly hitting on me. I heard 1 of them say what a slut when I was walking past. 30 min in I did the same thing as I did 15 min in but in a different store… once again he didn’t mention anything. I kept walking nothing new really happened within the next hour. I walked in a different part of the mall this time past another group of guys. They called me over and asked me to follow them to somewhere more private… I did without thinking not really realizing that I could get raped. They asked if they could feel my breasts and smack me on the ass and I allowed them. A hour and 45 min in a bent down looking at an clock with the guy explaining the price, about the product. Etc. this time unlike the other time he grabbed my ass and smacked it. Once walking again nothing really happened… except more guys hitting on me. On the way out the “gang” that first noticed me on the way in called me over and tried to look up my skirt… I smacked them, and left the mall… realizing that 3 hours was up. Once out of the mall I realized that my mom would get me in a lot of trouble seeing me like that. So I rolled down my skirt hoping that she didn’t realize that I didn’t have any panties on. I buttoned up my shirt went inside and used the $20 to buy a bra, and put it on. Once my mom picked me I was so glad that it was over and glad that I went to a mall that was not close to my house! Lucky my mom didn’t realize that I wasn’t wearing any panties.

also i cant take any pictures and put them on the comp. so... magneticman i can't do ur dare...

P.S. -> i'd perfer if the dare's wern't so long

cyrano69
11-18-2006, 08:02 PM
That's some dare :D
but be careful and don't follow group of guys in none public area.

sandy
11-19-2006, 12:50 AM
I'm glad you had fun with my dare, so here is another for you.

Go swimming at a public pool, wear a string bikini that ties on the sides, and at some point dive into the deep end, while under watr undo the strings on your bikini bottems, and let them slide off. Then climb out of the pool as if you didn't realize you had "accidentaly" lost your bottems. dont notice till some one tells you.

Have fun
Sandy

Smile Guy
11-19-2006, 06:04 AM
I'm glad you had fun with my dare, so here is another for you.

Go swimming at a public pool, wear a string bikini that ties on the sides, and at some point dive into the deep end, while under watr undo the strings on your bikini bottems, and let them slide off. Then climb out of the pool as if you didn't realize you had "accidentaly" lost your bottems. dont notice till some one tells you.

Have fun
Sandy

Good dare! I look forward to USASlaveGirl reporting back with that!

I dare you to go into a very, very public place naked and run around asking for clothes.

JackSpratt
11-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Go to a park wearing a long coat or something similar with nothing underneath. Then go into the middle of the park and take off the coat, act normal as you sit in the meditating position, last for as long as you can and tell us about it!

BTW- If anyone asks, tell them you're merely meditating!

Smile Guy
12-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Change in a man's changing room. If someone asks what you are doing say the woman's changing room is full. Laugh at the size of someone's penis saying that it's either "Tiny" or "Massive".

xxxMichellexxx
12-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Change in a man's changing room. If someone asks what you are doing say the woman's changing room is full. Laugh at the size of someone's penis saying that it's either "Tiny" or "Massive".

Ok... i went to a nearby public pool and went to the guyz changing room striped down and changed behind a towel but every guy was staring at me. I laughed at this guy who had this really small dick :D

P.S. It's getting cold out around where i live

Glutgod
12-18-2006, 02:23 PM
ok this one is bad but would be fun to do with some one and hard first collect a big bottle or can of piss some how then try and cover your self with snow, if none mud, then take the piss and splash it over the mud or snow and the walk around the neibhoorhood if you find someone go "Yes its you finnally!!!" Then hug that person tight then ask them to walk around the block with you.

baca diablo
12-18-2006, 04:59 PM
ok for 1 week wet a pair of panties and a bra in your own pee and "bodily fluids". when the week is up freeze them for 2 days. on the third night put them on and walk around the neighbor hood and maby knocking on your crush's or bf's door.

eglblade
12-19-2006, 05:18 PM
alright heres one i dare you to get some 2 somewhat large objects. They have to be as big as can take them put one in your ass and one since i believe you are female in you vagina and go around the neighborhood naked like that

chain
12-21-2006, 08:11 AM
For this dare you can only wear a skirt and a hatler top, no bra or panties....Climb a tree in a park or something similar, then pretend to try to get down but make sure that you skirt or top gets "caught" on a branch and you lose it when you get down. Try getting it for some amount of time...

P.S. Congrats on the completion of these dares you are a real dare devil....by the way are you ever on MSN I never see you?

Big_Joe
12-21-2006, 10:15 AM
I have to say she is one of the only people who has kept up their posting about their dares. Alot of people ask for dares and then just leave, which annoys me.
So well done USASlaveGirl.

Glutgod
12-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Yea if they ask for dares and leave it gets really annoying and a waste of space I say so congrats.

El_Diablo_Flea
02-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Don't know if this is too good, but here goes.
Stuff your bra up to a ridiculously large size and go around a public area asking people what they think of your rack.

fooball
02-19-2007, 06:47 PM
i think usaslavegurl is doing really well and ive been doing a bunch of these to findout how hard they really are. and i havent been able to do all of them yet. shes really good.

ok well heres a dare-
put on like 10 bras(at least 5 if you dont have that much) then put a hecka tight, short shirt on over. wear no bottoms and go to a random persons house and ask for an ice cube.
keep doing it till u get one. once u get one, stick it in ur pussy and leave