PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

XKor
05-16-2010, 02:20 PM
34/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Long experience online, also RT locally.
I live in Europe (Spain), and travel a lot, since my job allows me to live periods of time almost anywhere with a decent internet connection.
You can consider my timezone USA Eastern since I work online for american companies in the USA market, but is not unusual for me being up to 14 hours online, so any time zone is OK for me.
If you're very special with grammar and spelling then probably I'm not your man, unless you can write better spanish (my first language) than my english, I can guarantee you that my spanish is perfect :-)

I'm into REAL LONG DISTANCE slave training, online doesnīt mean pure fantasy for me, I send Instructions and tasks that must be performed real time and reported with graphic and written reports, donīt expect chit-chat from me, or classic cyber sessions on messenger, being there, done that, now this is boring for me, in fact I got tired of that about 10 years ago :-)
I'm not looking for a chat-slave, and I'm not a big fan of webcams either.

Digital cam is a must for me, this is not just about trust, I get excited ALSO by the fact of having my slave self exposed performing some dificult and/or humiliating tasks. All my assignments have sense beyond the simple exposure, punishment or humiliation, every session is just a small part of a long enslavement journey.

I know that my requirements will reduce the interest up to ten times, but I donīt mind at all, since at the same time it will reduce the fakes up to 90%. I'm very direct stating what I want, I prefer receiving a single good match
in months that tens of bad matches in days, time is gold.
I never require showing face or any info that could compromise the slave privacity, unless the relationship is VERY advanced.
I like to document all the enslavement process and many of my assignments are illustrated with pics, videos or texts if necesary.

I respect all the limits, soft and hard, but it doesnīt mean that i will accept any kind of slave profile for training.

If you're reading this, you probably know how to send a decent slave introduction, so feel free to PM me.

Please, females only, no TV/TS

XKor