PDA

View Full Version : Punishments

bkwrm37
08-25-2006, 05:36 PM
I disobayed a master on another site so now I have to get punishments from here. My master told me here because he thinks that a different site might have different ideas. So post some ideas and I'll email them to him and I'll have to do some.

joeonthego717
08-25-2006, 08:49 PM
sleep naked on the floor! lol but what was the other site?

bkwrm37
08-26-2006, 09:34 AM
sleep naked on the floor! lol but what was the other site?
Sorry, my master told me to keep the site private.

chain
08-27-2006, 03:12 PM
If she gave the site it would be edited out anyway.

bkwrm37
08-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I thought it might. :scratchchin:

6flirty9
09-22-2006, 08:05 PM
take a really long freezing cold shower, and then dont dry off or get dressed until you are completely dry.

Put clothespins on your nipples until your master says you can remove them.

Stick ginger up your anus, take a peice of it, or powder (powder is less powerful)

dont pleasure yourself until your master gives the okay. or pleasure yourself as many times as your master tells you, in whatever way he tells you, for as long as he wants.

Dont eat for a day, reminds you that your master is in charge

hope you enjoy.

Shawn
09-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Masterbate in a place of your masters choice.

bkwrm37
09-23-2006, 01:51 PM
take a really long freezing cold shower, and then dont dry off or get dressed until you are completely dry.

Put clothespins on your nipples until your master says you can remove them.

Stick ginger up your anus, take a peice of it, or powder (powder is less powerful)

dont pleasure yourself until your master gives the okay. or pleasure yourself as many times as your master tells you, in whatever way he tells you, for as long as he wants.

Dont eat for a day, reminds you that your master is in charge

hope you enjoy.
I don't understand the ginger one. And what does pleasure yourself mean? But I'll do the stuff I know how to. When you answer I'll do the other two.

bkwrm37
09-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Masterbate in a place of your masters choice.
Don't know how to. :o

baca diablo
09-23-2006, 03:02 PM
two punishments
1. write free whore on your stomach then go into a dark place take off al your clothes and lay on a sidewalk for an hour or more
2.go to the house of a crush and sing the song "bitch" naked until they come out and talk to them normaly and do any thing the person asks except put on clothes. ma ha ha...

bkwrm37
09-23-2006, 06:08 PM
two punishments
1. write free whore on your stomach then go into a dark place take off al your clothes and lay on a sidewalk for an hour or more
2.go to the house of a crush and sing the song "bitch" naked until they come out and talk to them normaly and do any thing the person asks except put on clothes. ma ha ha...
I can't do any public stuff. Got anything else?

geek505
09-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry, my master told me to keep the site private.
First off I hope they are your age... and does not use you or anything...
Second off, here are some dares for more of your age group...

Call the parents or legal guardians of somebody you like and tell them you love their son/daughter.

Put on a cape or a towel like Superman and run down the street and back.

Dip your hands in the toilet for at least 5 seconds. You may wash your hands after 10 seconds.

Eat animal food of some kind. If you do not have cat food or dog food, cows eat grass...

Drink/Eat a condiment by itself.

Message me if you want more...

bkwrm37
09-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Yes, my master is my age.

AgentGreen
09-27-2006, 06:11 PM
You may only eat/prepare food for the next 72 hours while you are naked.

Want food at school? Sorry.
Want food at home? Hope you don't live with anyone.

bkwrm37
09-27-2006, 07:23 PM
You may only eat/prepare food for the next 72 hours while you are naked.

Want food at school? Sorry.
Want food at home? Hope you don't live with anyone.
Do you not listen? No public dares. So...the school thing is a little public. I would just not eat, but the school forces us to. Otherwise they think we are anorexic. But I'll do it at home. I'll try at school.

AgentGreen
09-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Do you not listen?
Do you not read carefully and then think about what it means?

No public dares. So...the school thing is a little public.

What I posted as an example scenario was...

"Want food at school? Sorry."

The implied meaning of the sorry was that you would not be able to eat at all should you attend school. Although I guess not eating in public could be seen as a public dare, your reply was referencing the consequence. To argue anything else is silly.

the school forces us to [eat]

Sorry to hear this.

bkwrm37
09-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Whateva. I'll do it.

depp
09-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Woah there AgentGreen calm down a little bit. It's oooookkkaaay! :)

Angelic___xox
10-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Here's some of my ideas:

1. Stick a banana up your pussy, and keep it there until your Master says that you can take it out. Once you take it out, lick the skin of the banana, peel it, than eat the banana.

2. Sleep without any panties, and with no bra, just a t-shirt. If you have two pairs, than handcuff your feet and hands, and sleep like that through the night. If not, use something to tie your feet up, and than gag yourself with something for the entire night. Don't tie your hands, that way you'll be able to get out easily enough in the morning.

3. If you eat dinner with your family at a table, than stick a pen, or something similar to it up your pussy. Put your panties over it, and than your pants, and keep it there until after you go back onto the computer.

4. Goto school an entire week wearing no panties and no bras. Even though this is public, your regular clothes will be covering that. It'll just give you that "weird" feeling all week long.

5. Next month, or the following, when it begins to snow outside, wear flip-flops whenever you go outside.

6. Deep throat a banana, and keep it in there for however long your master tells you to, regardless of how many times you gag.

That's all I have for now. o_O

bkwrm37
10-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Here's some of my ideas:

1. Stick a banana up your pussy, and keep it there until your Master says that you can take it out. Once you take it out, lick the skin of the banana, peel it, than eat the banana.

2. Sleep without any panties, and with no bra, just a t-shirt. If you have two pairs, than handcuff your feet and hands, and sleep like that through the night. If not, use something to tie your feet up, and than gag yourself with something for the entire night. Don't tie your hands, that way you'll be able to get out easily enough in the morning.

3. If you eat dinner with your family at a table, than stick a pen, or something similar to it up your pussy. Put your panties over it, and than your pants, and keep it there until after you go back onto the computer.

4. Goto school an entire week wearing no panties and no bras. Even though this is public, your regular clothes will be covering that. It'll just give you that "weird" feeling all week long.

5. Next month, or the following, when it begins to snow outside, wear flip-flops whenever you go outside.

6. Deep throat a banana, and keep it in there for however long your master tells you to, regardless of how many times you gag.

That's all I have for now. o_O

That's really good. I'll do them. I can't dop 5, sorry. It doesn't snow where I live. If you get more ideas posy here please.