PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Game Dares

Mr.RainbowBanana
05-13-2010, 11:21 PM
For those that like to play games, whether they be on nitendo DS, Classic N64, PS2, PS3 ect ect. all the remains now is for people to give dares, we know how it goes :)

Kisune Karnon
05-13-2010, 11:39 PM
I dare you to play whatever game on the oldest system you own for 5 hours straight. you can't use the bathroom, eat or drink in this time. You must however eat and drink as much as you can before you begin playing. If asked to get off, say its for an assignment. Then make the assignment up if more detail is needed.

zegogez
05-14-2010, 11:27 AM
dare you to play your most difficult game you have that you can play online competitive modes in. Play for two hours like that and tally up the number of times you die. Also tally up the number of kills you get. At the end, subtract the number of deaths from the number of lifes. IF it's positive then multiply by five and that's how long you have to masturbate before cumming next time you masturbate. If it's negative multiply by 10 and spank yourself that many times. good luck.

I have a ps3 btw and am looking for dares to do on Resistance 2.

Kisune Karnon
05-14-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't have any online games to play..

zegogez
05-15-2010, 02:50 PM
ok do the same but playing against the computer with the ai turned up to highest difficulty

Mr.RainbowBanana
05-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Play on a shooting game you have, have a big death match with loads of bots, start fully clothed, then for each life you lose, you have to remove an item of clothing, once naked, each life you lose you add a clothes peg to your dick (maximum of 10)

zegogez
05-15-2010, 10:39 PM
well that will be loads of fun. I dare you to take a first person shooter game and play it on some type of death match against bots. Turn difficulty all the way up and ow here is the real challenge. You can only kill bots with melee or obvious head shots. for every kill that is a headshot add 1 to a tally. For every melee kill, add 2 to the tally. For every kill that is neither, take away 3 points from your tally. If it is positive then that is how long you may masturbate while watching vids of people playing the game you were playing. Also if this number is higher than 10 do it naked. If your total is negative then for each negative number spank yourself 3 times what you roll on a die. ie number is -4 and you roll a 5 on a die then it's 4X3X5=60 spanks. enjoy

zegogez
06-07-2010, 12:22 AM
anybody got anything for me? Just got a game called Team Fortress 2 on comp in case this helps.

zegogez
08-02-2010, 12:44 PM
just got another new game called borderlands in case anyone has anything they can dare me for on that game

Mr.RainbowBanana
08-10-2010, 07:09 AM
Right well, I know its a shooter, so I'll give a few:

1) For each time you die lose an item of clothing, do this until naked and then for each time you die, stroke your dick 8 times: 4 slow and 4 fast.

2) Start naked, for each time you get a power up or health/armour hit your dick 3 times (one on each side, and one on the head), and repeat the 8 stroke technique as stated in the 1st dare.

You can do these seporately, or both in order to get you naked then the hits, you must do it until you orgasm.

For mine, I'd like to be given a dare (or more) for Time Splitters 2/3 :)

Wedgieman411
08-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Play a racing game, in you come in lets say, 4th, you have to do all the punishments above that place....HAVE FUN!
Come in 1st: Nice....no punishment
Come in 2nd: Strip to underwaer/boxers
Come in 3rd: Moon some cars/people
Come in 4th: Give yourself a hanging wedgie for 30 min....cant be touching floor....AT ALL!
Come in 5th: Run outside.....NUDE! :0
Come in 6th or below: Message me for 10 dares!

G3dio
08-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Download an emulator.
Try and finish altered beast, you have three hours.
If you fail you must ask someone to give you a wedgie.

Oiga485
07-02-2011, 02:28 AM
Play a football game if you win well done, draw you must play again, and loose you must play again and give yourself a wedgie, the wedgie getting worse each time.

Could mine be football manager 2011 :)

stitofff
08-29-2011, 08:09 PM
Choose any team from Championship League and be naked until promote to the Premier League.

For me FIFA Manager 11 too.

wedgiereciever
08-29-2011, 09:04 PM
every time your team loses you must start spripping starting with shirt and ending with underwear

WWE Smack Down vs Raw 2009 please

Siren
08-30-2011, 07:45 AM
wedgiereceiver:
Each time you lose, you must (re)wedgie yourself, and add in a new item (ie food.)
For every 10 minutes that pass whilst you are playing, you must remove an item of clothing.
Each time you remove an item of clothing, you must spank your ass 10 times (5 on each cheek.)

Could mine please be for Mario Kart DS :)

Bestslave
08-30-2011, 08:07 AM
1st Place: You get no punishment, lucky you!
2nd: You have to edge every hour.
3rd: Same thing as above but with toothpaste
4th: Don't touch your pussy all day, no matter what
5th and below: Put one ice cube in your pussy and add one for each place worse than 5th you get.

While playing the game, you must have a tight wedgie in.

My game: Wii Sports Resort