PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Years in the making lead to this!

Master2k10
05-13-2010, 07:34 PM
On a cold winters night, about 3 years ago, 18 year old Mike was walking back to his home, after a tough day out at work. As he walked home he met his best friends twin sister, Katie.

Mike stood there and 10 seconds past as if 10 hours had just gone by. He was remembering what she did to him so many years ago.
You see when Mike and Katie were 16 they had a sleepover at Katie's house. Mike was Katies brother Charlie's guest for the night and Katie had Charlies girlfriend Amy to stay as her guest. Katie and Charlies parents had left for the entire weekend so the twins could celebrate their birthday with their friends. This was going to be a major problem for Mike.

After the first morning Mike was rather bored, he suggested a game of truth or dare, the others agreed straight away. A few truths had passed but nobody had the guts to openly say dare. It was then Amy said Dare in response to Mike. Mike dared Katie to kiss Charlies boxer shorts, exactly where is cock was. She did it straight away, it was no big thing to her. A few more truths passed and a few very light dares, then Mike said dare in response to Katie! Katie looked straight at Mike with cold, snake like eyes, Mike grew more nervous as Katie said, let me think... oh i know, then the phone rang. Charlie jumped up and answered, it was him parents calling, asking charlie to walk to the shop, that was over an hours walk away and an hours walk back.
Charlie didn't want to go, but Amy said she would go with him. Mike suggested he would go to, but Katie soon said, no Mike please don't, i'll be to bored, stay and we will play, pointing at the computer. Charlie then said "yes Mike, stay here, there's no need for 3 of us to go, keep Katie company" Mike wasn't to sure, but said okay, and Charlie and Amy left.

Katie said to Mike "I'm thirsty, would you like a drink Mike?", Mike replied "sure". The two walked into the kitchen and got a can of soda.
Walking out of the kitchen Katie said "Oh Mike, want to come see my birthday present?" Mike nodded. "Come upstairs then, they are in my room" Katie said. Mike looked confused and said "But I can't come into your bedroom, your parents said we weren't aloud to go into the girls room" Katie giggled and replied "Mike, seriously, it's me, it's you, nobody else is here, nobody will know and what harm could it do?" Mike shrugged his shoulders and followed Katie up the stairs.

Once they was in Katies room, Katie looked under her bed and said "oh i know it's here somewhere, Mike you have longer arms than me, it's at the back can you reach it please?" Mike got up and bent over, reaching under the bed he said "what am i looking for?". Katie giggled "the cardboard box at the back".

As Mike was bent over trying to reach the box he suddenly felt a MASSIVE pain in his balls "Ouch" he screamed, Katie said "Shut up Mike! Now listen, you decided you wanted a dare downstairs, you didn't do a dare! I get to give you a dare so your dare is to be my slave, allow me to do whatever i like to you, to your body and your mind!" Mike looked up at her and went to talk but as he started to speak Katie tightened her grip around Mikes balls.

Katie then said "Get that box NOW!" Mike did as she said.
He pulled out the box, she let go off his balls, he grabbed them straight away due to the pain and because he didn't want to let Katie grab them again. Mike didn't know what the hell was going on.
Katie grabbed him around the neck and pushed Mike on to the bed and shouted "Strip, naked now! We don't have long".
Mike didn't want to, but as Katie pulled handcuffs from the box he did as she said in fear of what she would do.

Now totally naked Mike was at Katies mercy, she took his hands, handcuffed them together around the middle bed post so he was unable to move.

Mike was still a virgin, never really thought of sex, This was totally new and confusing to him. Katie then used a few of her tops and a pair of trousers to tie mikes legs to the bed. Mike struggled a little but he couldn't move at all. Now he was getting worried. Katie slipped her panties off from under her skirt and stuffed them into Mikes mouth and said "your need them to bite on! Don't worry, you can keep them now they have been in your mouth!" She took hold of his cock, starting wanking him very slowly.

Mike started to think this wasn't so bad, until she grabbed hold of his balls and slapped him over and over again getting harder and harder, his poor ballsack was being hurt so badly he didn't know what to do, so he did as Katie said before, he bit down on her panties, they tasted like dry pee. She obviously hadn't changed them today. He started to feel sick, but if he thought this was bad, he was in for a shock.

Katie let go of Mikes balls, bent over the bed and picked up a small metal rod. Mike layed there, unable to move or speak wondering what Katie was going to do. Katie then lent over and kissed Mikes forehead and said, this is how i know you won't tell anyone about this, your going to be to embarresed, she then grabbed ahold of his cock and slowly pushed the metal rod inside his rock hard penis, the pain was more than Mike had ever felt in his entire life. Then Katie looked straight into Mikes eyes and....

"Mike! Hello, Mike? What's wrong?" Katie said
"Um, nothing, sorry was just thinking i was miles away" Mike replied
Katie then said "Oh, i could tell that, what was you thinking about? and why have you not been round ours for ages?"
Mike looked down at the floor and said "Katie, what happened before.."
Katie interupted "It was good wasn't it, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, you stayed the rest of that weekend didn't you?"
Mike looked angry at the thought he enjoyed it and said "Yeah, cause i couldn't exactly tell Charlie, oh your sister put a metal thing in my pee hole so i'm going home could i?"
Katie giggled "I'm sorry, i just wanted to do it and wow i use to think you was really fit and i just saw my chance to do it, so i did it"
Mike said "Look don't worry okay, just forget it"
Katie said "You still do look pretty good you know"
Mike replied "You really think so?"
"Ofcourse" Shouted Katie. "look come to the woods with me tomarrow, so we can have a chat and proper catch up? please?" Mike looked and thought but in the end agreed, Katie said "good, 11am?" Mike nodded.

Katie winked, turned around and walked away.
Mike looked round to watch Katie walk away, the entire time thinking, maybe she isn't a bad girl after all.

Master2k10
05-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I would like to get a reply or two before i post the second part, to see if it's truely worth continuing.

Part 2 will probably come along tomarrow night or possibly Monday :).

25rob1985
05-15-2010, 11:46 AM
a really good start to the story please do write more

Master2k10
05-16-2010, 03:12 PM
The next morning Mike awoke from a restless night, thinking and wondering about the meet with Katie in the woods today.
At first, it seemed like a great idea, but so did going to Katies bedroom the few years prior and Mike knew exactly how that turned out.

After hours of thinking it was the last few minutes before he had to leave, if he was going to meet Katie in time. Mike grabbed his shoes and went, he just had to know.

The woods was only a 10 minute walk away from Mikes house, which was lucky as he was already 5 minutes late to meet Katie, he knew she would be on the tire swing that was in the woods that Mike and Charlie use to go to all the time. As he arrived at the woods and got nearer the swing he could see no Katie and no swing.
Mike looked around, he got a text, he took his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen, it said 1 new message! Katie.

Mike opened the message which read

Sorry i'm not at the swing, there is an arrow under the tire, follow it and your find me!
This made Mike worry, he should of just gone up, but curiosity told him to continue, why all like this he thought? Why not just be at the swing?.

As he walked into the woods, he saw Katie, she was tied to the tree, naked and gaged with her own underwear. Mikes cock grew within seconds, Katie was a very hot girl and Mike had always thought of Katie since that night and this was like a dream come true.

As he approached Katie tryed screaming into the panties, gazing her eyes to the left. Mike looked and saw a bit of paper folded in half reading Mike. He bent down, picked up the paper and read it. The note read.

Oh i'm sorry Mark, i couldn't say anything but once i discovered you was meeting my sister i HAD to come to, the problem? Katie wasn't going to let you come as she knew what would happen, so she is taken care of and will witness your pain and suffering at my hands while you enjoy it.

Then out of the woods walked Charlie. Mike shouted "Charlie, help, somethings going on and Katie, well she's tied up and..." Charlie grinned and replied "Mike shut up, i know! Now you like what you see on that tree, but that is my sister! I can't believe you let her do that to you all those years ago Mike! Your suppose to be my best friend!" Charlie looked stunned but said "Charlie, you don't understand" "I understand fine, you wanted bondage and to be her slave right, well now your be mine!"

Mike looked baffled and dazed and confused but still said "You can't make me" And then Charlie revealed the bombshell "I have these Mike and these are just screenshot printouts, if you want to avoid the video, of you playing with my sister going around everyone and put on the internet you are now mine and you will do whatever i say! You to sis!" Mike looked down to the ground and said "Fine". Katie nodded her head to say yes, after all she was in this video to.

Charlie wasn't spying on his sister, he was simply a fan of Getdare and while being online 1 afternoon was dared to leave his webcam recording for 6 hours in his sisters bedroom and send the video to his 'master' so he did that, but when he skipped through the video, he found Mike and Katie and saw everything that happened.

- Sorry the second part is much shorter, just wanted to build up a little more. More coming tomarrow if i get a reply or two :D

Demon Thief
05-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Interesting...

What will happen now?

Master2k10
05-17-2010, 08:02 AM
Charlie looked very angry.
Mike was very shocked and almost breaking into tears as his childhood best friend walked towards him. Charlie then said "Mike, untie Katie", Mike stood and looked at Katie when he was shocked at Charlie shouting "NOW!" Mike quickly untied Katie from the tree and as Katie became free she made a dash for Charlie with the rope, running round and round, luckily she tied her own brothers hands behind his back, the knot was very tight and there was rope all over Charlie, she pushed him to the ground and he was now unable to move. Katie grabbed the screenshots and tore into small pieces, grabbed her clothes and said "Mike, i'm sorry, i didn't want any of this" Katie then walked away.

Mike was left standing there with Charlie shouting "Untie me, untie me now"

Mike was in the middle of the woods, with his former childhood best friend who had just tryed blackmailing him tied up on the floor. Mike fell to his knees next to the right hand side of Charlies head and said, i think now Charlie you will be my slave and your going to do everything i say. Mike then untightened some of the rope around Charlies legs and took down his trousers and black boxer shorts. He quickly pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of Charlie tied up, bottom half naked in the woods. Mike then went and found a large twig from a tree which he inserted hard into Charlies ass and again took pictures.
Charlie didn't moan to much, he didn't enjoy it but it was almost as if Charlie had accepted Mike as a master, he had no choice now Mike had these pictures of Charlie, these were far worse than anything Charlie had over Mike.

Mike said "I will untie you now, Slave. You will come to mine tomarrow where you will begin serving me. I don't care if you send those pictures or videos you have of me, they was never my fault. These pictures of you on the other hand show your not putting up much of a struggle and are much worse and much more recent. Your choice if you do not turn up, slave."

Mike continued to untie Charlie, Charlie didn't move, even once he was free he layed motionless, almost defeated.
Mike ordered Charlie to take the twig from his ass and pull up his trousers, Charlie did as Mike said very fast and stood up. Mike then said "Tomarrow, 1pm slave!" and walked away.

Demon Thief
05-17-2010, 09:44 AM
I'm surprised; nice twist there.

Master2k10
05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Mike hurried home. It was only about midday, but he wanted to make sure his parents would be out and he had things he wanted to use on Charlie the next day.

He got in, an empty house, exactly as he hoped, he went to the backyard, to the washing line where he took off some clothes pegs. Mike then walked to the shed and found some rope, he grabbed that aswell as a few more metal clamps and rushed them into his bedroom. Mike then ran back down the stairs and went back to the shed and grabbed a hand held spade and began digging in the garden, he ran into the house and grabbed a food bag and then continued to dig around a little, not to much, so it wasn't obvious to his parents that he had been digging but just enough.

As Mike dug around he gathered up as many worms as he could find and luckily for him there was tons of worms. He got around 7 or 8 worms and then took them to his bedroom where he stored them in a drawer, still in the bag.

Mike then went to the shop, he bought a packet of condoms, 2 bottles of water, some drawing pins, a few cans of dog food, a bag of ice cubes, a toy potato gun, a small bag of potatos, a large piece of ginger root, some carrots and 2 cucumbers.

Mike then rushed back to his house, he grabbed a bowl and a bucket and he remembered he had an old electic toothbrush, so he quickly grabbed that to.

So in total Mike now had an electric toothbrush, dog food, a bowl, a bucket, a ginger root, carrots, clothes pegs, metal crocodile clips (clamps), 2 cucumbers, 2 bottles of water, a toy potato gun, about 8 potatos, condoms, drawing pins (tacks), ice cubes and ofcourse the worms.

- Now this is where you readers come in, give some ideas on what happens with the objects? :P
I have a rough idea already, but could be fun to tie in everyone elses ideas into the story :)

Memories for Life
05-17-2010, 01:17 PM
As he approached Katie tryed screaming into the panties, gazing her eyes to the left. Mike looked and saw a bit of paper folded in half reading Mike. He bent down, picked up the paper and read it. The note read.

Oh i'm sorry Mark, i couldn't say anything but once i discovered you was meeting my sister i HAD to come to, the problem?

Continuity problem: The note is addressed on the outside to Mike, after opening it references "Mark"! Huh?

Memories for Life
05-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Mike looked baffled and dazed and confused ....

I know how Mike feels while I'm "trying" to read this "fiction". True, this is supposed to be imaginary but I would hope in a fantasy world that proper punctuation and sentence structure survives!

To this end, I propose a "screening" by getDare staff prior to publishing!

Memories for Life
05-17-2010, 01:41 PM
I think at this point the leprechaun should sail over the rainbow bridge on his unicorn to his pot of gold which he sells for a bag of magic beans which he plants in the garden but not obvious since his parents who leave him alone for days even though Mike is still a minor but he still goes to the shop which at the beginning of the story is a hour walk each way but would take much longer since Mike bought dog food, a bowl, a bucket, a ginger root, carrots, 2 cucumbers, 2 bottles of water, a toy potato gun, about 8 potatos, condoms, drawing pins (tacks), ice cubes which must be magical ice cubes since they stay as ice even though you're walking over an hour so he climbs the magic tree stalk to see the Giant Breasted Green Lady now he's glad he bought the condoms....

Master2k10
05-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I think it's now pretty obvious i'm not going to continue with this story and why.

I find it funny how people give criticism without posting any stories of their own.
I'm not much of a story writer, it's the first story i've attempted and if there are flaws there are much nicer way to point out ones mistakes without the need for utter rudeness!

I hope someone atleast enjoyed the start of the story and if anyone did, sorry it will not be continued.

And actually, if you read the story, the shop was 1 hours walk from Charlies house, not Mikes house. The distance between Charlie and Mikes house was never given!.
And yes the note was wrote out to Mike and featured Mikes name again.
Maybe Charlie was angry when he wrote the note and how to write the perfect note wasn't on his mind? Also if you had a bit of paper in the woods, would you go over to see if anything was wrote on it, especially in that circumstance, it had to have something wrote on it to grab Mikes attention.

Itsderek09
05-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Dont listen to this guy hes a douche and if you look at his posts all he does is critisize other peoples stories. I acually thought it was good and i think you should continue it.

omega10
05-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Ah man. I was really enjoying you story there Master. Plz continue. Most of us aren't criticizing it. I just want the story to continue. As a reader (and as you requested) I suggest that Charlie sends Katie instead of himself. Mike is furious at first, but then mike uses Katie as a slave. She agrees after what she did (and her rescue) and they can have some 'fun'.

Please for us that aren't jerks continue the story.

Demon Thief
05-17-2010, 08:08 PM
I know how Mike feels while I'm "trying" to read this "fiction". True, this is supposed to be imaginary but I would hope in a fantasy world that proper punctuation and sentence structure survives!

To this end, I propose a "screening" by getDare staff prior to publishing!Wow, one tiny mistake. You don't haveto be so rude about it.

Oh dear, I made a punctual error. Are you going to yell at me too?

Master2k10, by all means, continue the story. Don't listen to guys like this who only come around to cause trouble. You should stick to your guns and do the best you can.

rdcottman
05-17-2010, 10:02 PM
everybody makes mistakes wvery now and then, but that shouldnt stop you from writing a story that you might be having fun writing.

Memories for Life
05-18-2010, 03:24 AM
I think it's now pretty obvious i'm not going to continue with this story and why.

I find it funny how people give criticism without posting any stories of their own.
I'm not much of a story writer, it's the first story i've attempted and if there are flaws there are much nicer way to point out ones mistakes without the need for utter rudeness!

I hope someone atleast enjoyed the start of the story and if anyone did, sorry it will not be continued.

And actually, if you read the story, the shop was 1 hours walk from Charlies house, not Mikes house. The distance between Charlie and Mikes house was never given!.
And yes the note was wrote out to Mike and featured Mikes name again.
Maybe Charlie was angry when he wrote the note and how to write the perfect note wasn't on his mind? Also if you had a bit of paper in the woods, would you go over to see if anything was wrote on it, especially in that circumstance, it had to have something wrote on it to grab Mikes attention.

Don't let me dissuade you from continuing your story! By all means, proceed! Your response to my reply was thought out, very logical and well intentioned! You took your time to type out exactly what you wanted to say in your response. Please use this style of writing when you continue the original story! Take your time to create an easy flowing narrative while looking closely at how each little detail works together with other overall elements of your story. The premise is very imaginative, just be patient and read thru it once (or twice) before posting each segment. Your readers will appreciate your effort!