PDA

View Full Version : Master/Mistress review

phanmail
05-13-2010, 04:02 PM
I think that this site could use an area where the mistresses and masters on this site are reviewed by their slaves/subs. There are a lot bad mistresses and masters on this site that either disconnect without warning, violate limits, or lie about their age or sex.

There needs to be some sort of recourse for those who have fallen victim to these bad apples. At the same time the area may need to be heavily moderated to make sure it isn't quickly filled up with "sour grapes" posts, pointless personal attacks and poorly spelled complaints about girls who won't go on webcam.

It also goes without saying that anyone who has a poor review should be given a space to respond to what is said about them.

What do you guys think?

sweetsong
05-15-2010, 07:07 AM
If someone is lying about their gender shouldn't they just be reported to a mod? I guess it's probably not against the rules to be a faker. :p

Definitely they should be reported if they are lying about being 18+ and looking for a dom/sub.

Really though, you shouldn't jump right into "playing" with someone right off the bat. You should spend a lot of time getting to know them first. The best things in life are worth waiting for. (:

Then, if they are faker... you can use the handy dandy "block" button. :D

05-15-2010, 07:22 AM
I believe that should be under deceit? Fakers...