PDA

View Full Version : I was dared to be a slave

bkwrm37
08-25-2006, 04:24 PM
I was dare to be a slave for a whole month and I accepted. It was that or seduce the meanest girl in school's boyfriend. So, go ahead and give me my rules.

Here are my limits:
No webcam or digicam
Nothing public
Nothing that will make my parents or sister notice me

Big_Joe
08-26-2006, 07:10 AM
You've posted basically the same post twice! Plz don't multipost. It annoys people. ;)

bkwrm37
08-26-2006, 09:28 AM
You've posted basically the same post twice! Plz don't multipost. It annoys people. ;)
Sorry. Won't do it again.

bkwrm37
08-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Wait, what was the other post like this? So that it won't happen again?

Big_Joe
08-28-2006, 02:32 AM
You basically posted asking for a master twice. The only difference was that u sed this was a dare.

bkwrm37
08-28-2006, 09:06 PM
You basically posted asking for a master twice. The only difference was that u sed this was a dare.
Ok, sorry. I won't do it again.

AgentGreen
08-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Get a ruler or similar object. Give yourself 12 quick (but still hard) swats on the bare bottom. Then observe the redness. Report back afterwards. ;)

bkwrm37
08-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Get a ruler or similar object. Give yourself 12 quick (but still hard) swats on the bare bottom. Then observe the redness. Report back afterwards. ;)
Okay, I will. Probably by tomorrow.

mausi7280bi
08-31-2006, 04:18 AM
ok, here is a tasks for you :
You have to draw a red heard on your pube.
You have to clean up your room with skirt and without panty.
You have to post your first sex experience here.

25rob1985
08-31-2006, 01:37 PM
you have to insert a pen or pencil in to you pussy/arse and send pics to me at [email protected]

(READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE ACTING LIKE THIS IDIOT)

xdressslave
08-31-2006, 05:39 PM
you have to insert a pen or pencil in to you pussy/arse and send pics to me at [email protected]

(READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE ACTING LIKE THIS IDIOT)

Maybe I'm blind, but I could swear that I read in the first post of this topic:

No webcam or digicam

Maybe I'm going blind when I read the rules as well

Don't post, offer, or request pictures that contain people.

Maybe because Depp put it in bold, that must mean 19 year olds don't have to follow that rule! AH HA! It all makes sense now.

You saw a female posting to be a slave, but instead of reading anything, including the topic at the very top of the forum that says Read Before Posting, you just posted. Of course...

Hmm and females call males stupid, and we wonder why. As soon as this guy saw "female slave", you forgot the rules, and the girls limits of not having a camera. Nice.

I hope you can tell the tone of sarcasm in this post

bkwrm37
08-31-2006, 09:12 PM
ok, here is a tasks for you :
You have to draw a red heard on your pube.
You have to clean up your room with skirt and without panty.
You have to post your first sex experience here.

I drew the heart, but I don't understand the second one. If you explain it I'll do it.
I've never had sex...

And I shoved the pen up, but like someone said, no pics. I already told you that.

mausi7280bi
08-31-2006, 11:47 PM
OK You have to clear up your room at home, by doing that, you wear a skirt and no pantys.

You have to describe us your pussy, how does it looks.
Next time to school, you have to wear no Socks, but put in your shoes sand, so you walk the complete day on sand. Tell us how does it feel.

Big_Joe
09-01-2006, 06:04 AM
Maybe I'm blind, but I could swear that I read in the first post of this topic:

Maybe I'm going blind when I read the rules as well

Maybe because Depp put it in bold, that must mean 19 year olds don't have to follow that rule! AH HA! It all makes sense now.

You saw a female posting to be a slave, but instead of reading anything, including the topic at the very top of the forum that says Read Before Posting, you just posted. Of course...

Hmm and females call males stupid, and we wonder why. As soon as this guy saw "female slave", you forgot the rules, and the girls limits of not having a camera. Nice.

I hope you can tell the tone of sarcasm in this post

I don't understand your logic behind the 'baseless attacks' that you keep pulling on everyone here and it's beggining to annoy me since it is against the rules!

userben
09-01-2006, 08:42 PM
but xdressslave has a point DONT ASK FOR PIC AND READ THE ORGANAL POST and u would know that she has no cam or web cam so let try not to be so dumb

bkwrm37
09-01-2006, 08:49 PM
OK. It was VERY red. Because I couldn't remember 12 or 21. So I did 21. It really hurt.

Smile Guy
09-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Go commando, (no pants, no thong, no nothing!) and wear a skirt to school. It's not exactly public nudity so you're safe but you'll just have to be a bit more careful that day (no handstands! :)). Tell us what happened!

bkwrm37
09-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Go commando, (no pants, no thong, no nothing!) and wear a skirt to school. It's not exactly public nudity so you're safe but you'll just have to be a bit more careful that day (no handstands! :)). Tell us what happened!
Ok, expect to hear from me Wednesday, we have Monday off from school, so I'll do it Tuesday.