PDA

View Full Version : Never Again

SubMissChievous
10-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Is there anything that you have ever done, once or many times, that you would not ever do again now? (Again, it does not have to be necessarily sexual)

Tinkerbell_Baby
10-02-2007, 09:25 PM
I would have to say cuss out my teacher. Sorry but she got into my face for no reason and i stood up for myself.

the_tod_king
10-02-2007, 11:09 PM
yes i told this girls lil sis that i liked her big sis and well she told ouch well anyway nothing bad now since i im nw dating her friend hehe

sphinxscu
10-04-2007, 09:05 AM
I wont brush my teeth with wasabi again, thats for sure.

SubMissChievous
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM
To answer my own question here:

Kiss another girl. I've done it once & it wasn't the "highlight of my day" since I'm 100% hetero. But I had to try just to make sure...

Buzzlightyear
10-08-2007, 09:43 AM
chew my mom out to the point where she cries and kicks me out of the house for a couple days, that really sucked.

shave my pubes, that really itched really really bad.

Coyote
10-09-2007, 08:26 AM
i flicked off my teacher she was just so retarded and i just got fed up and i got suspended for 3 weeks

TheLittleStrawberry
11-30-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm sorry for reviving this thread, but it's only 2 months old, and I think this could be quite a fun thread to discuss :)

The greatest mistake I ever did? I don't know, but one of them was to experiment with chilly on my pussy :-/
I took a fresh chilly pepper, ripped it in two, and applied it's juices to my pussy. It didn't hurt at first, so I got annoyed, and applied even MORE X_X....

But then hell broke loose. It started hurting so much that I though I was going crazy. I couldn't do anything to stop, cos the more I touched it, the more it hurt. Alternatively, the more I stood still, the more it hurt too!! SO I had to keep a balance between the two.

It got so bad that I ran through the whole house, moaning, screaming and cussing. Then I suddenly heard Keys rattling by the door(at that time I lived at home). My dad's GF was getting home, so I quickly ran up to my room, hiding and trying to keep quiet. <.< It took friggin 4 hours for the pain to fade to a... tolerable level.

Never again..... never.

Pikachu
11-30-2007, 03:43 AM
never telling someone elce that i liked a certain person ever gain that hits the old bad spot awfull mistake

ManicD
11-30-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm sorry for reviving this thread, but it's only 2 months old, and I think this could be quite a fun thread to discuss :)

The greatest mistake I ever did? I don't know, but one of them was to experiment with chilly on my pussy :-/
I took a fresh chilly pepper, ripped it in two, and applied it's juices to my pussy. It didn't hurt at first, so I got annoyed, and applied even MORE X_X....

But then hell broke loose. It started hurting so much that I though I was going crazy. I couldn't do anything to stop, cos the more I touched it, the more it hurt. Alternatively, the more I stood still, the more it hurt too!! SO I had to keep a balance between the two.

It got so bad that I ran through the whole house, moaning, screaming and cussing. Then I suddenly heard Keys rattling by the door(at that time I lived at home). My dad's GF was getting home, so I quickly ran up to my room, hiding and trying to keep quiet. <.< It took friggin 4 hours for the pain to fade to a... tolerable level.

Never again..... never.

that is the most comical picture I can imagine, LMAO!!!!

ManicD
11-30-2007, 08:41 AM
As for my own experience,

girl + strapon + my ass = BIG NO
I tried it so she could live out her fantasy, had to stop cause it hurt so fucking much. it was way too big.

other than that, tried scat...just absolutely made me feel ill, not good

I have discovered that lots of weed makes me drink more alcohol than i an handle and promptly spew. lol. Moderation is the key, I'll learn.

MissStephanie
11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
As for my own experience,

girl + strapon + my ass = BIG NO
I tried it so she could live out her fantasy, had to stop cause it hurt so fucking much. it was way too big.

Hehe, some boys really like it. I know from personal experience. :)

For me, I know this sounds lame, but I think what I never want to do again is drink way way way too much. You know, to the point where you're throwing up, and you're really really hungover the next day. You can't ride around in a car the next day without getting carsick and feeling like you're going to throw up more. It's awful.

UnCreativeName
11-30-2007, 01:12 PM
watch 2girls 1cup

never again

never ever ever again

Davros
11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
1. Never watch 2girls1cup ever again.
2. Never drink piss again.

Ikon
11-30-2007, 05:26 PM
im afraid to ask what 2girls 1cup is...

atownesq
11-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Icy hot on the eyelids...Will never do that one again. I had way too much to drink and was performing as a "slave" for a mistress online via webcam. She was really into pain, and I already had by cock and balls tied up and covered with icyhot, clothespins all over my body, duct tape over my mouth, and she instructed me to rub icy hot all over my face, nose, cheeks, and eyelids. I was hesitant but figured as long as I was careful not to actually get any in my eyes, it would be okay. Big mistake.

Evidently, if you put anything on your eyelids, it's getting in your eyes. About 5 seconds after applying the icyhot, it started to burn to the point where I couldn't open my eyes. I jumped up and left the webcam to run into the bathroom and try to flush my eyes out with water. It was probably 20 minutes before I could even see again, and my vision was blurry for the next day or two. I was afraid I had done some serious damage.

erjams
11-30-2007, 07:04 PM
im afraid to ask what 2girls 1cup is...

2 Girls 1 Cup is a video of two girls eating poo out of a cup and kissing it back and forth onto each other's faces. It's sick...:(

xtremedomme
12-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Is there anything that you have ever done, once or many times, that you would not ever do again now? (Again, it does not have to be necessarily sexual)

Yes, I will never eat mushrooms again. Boring, but it's a fact.

Dareholic
09-25-2012, 02:01 PM
I will never date younger people again.

Pet Phoenix
09-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Do *something* with anyone more than twice my age o.o ><

SleepyBoy
09-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Icy hot on the eyelids...Will never do that one again. I had way too much to drink and was performing as a "slave" for a mistress online via webcam. She was really into pain, and I already had by cock and balls tied up and covered with icyhot, clothespins all over my body, duct tape over my mouth, and she instructed me to rub icy hot all over my face, nose, cheeks, and eyelids. I was hesitant but figured as long as I was careful not to actually get any in my eyes, it would be okay. Big mistake.

Evidently, if you put anything on your eyelids, it's getting in your eyes. About 5 seconds after applying the icyhot, it started to burn to the point where I couldn't open my eyes. I jumped up and left the webcam to run into the bathroom and try to flush my eyes out with water. It was probably 20 minutes before I could even see again, and my vision was blurry for the next day or two. I was afraid I had done some serious damage.

That sounds so scary, what'd your Miss do about it?