PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (do not have webcam)

female-sex-slave
05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
18/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (do not have webcam)

I am 18 years of age, female and live in the UK.

I am new slave, I have never had a master before, so I am looking for someone who has a lot of experiance.

My master:
He must be very strict, has a lot of rules for me, has either a webcam or a photo, so I can see that they are genuine. Age preferred is 21-30. He must also be caring at the same time as I am a beginner and have never done this sort of thing before.

Myself:
I have always fantasised of having a master. I enjoy being told what to do, having a lot of rules to follow (sexual & non-sexual), being punished. I have msn, but do not have a webcam or a digital camera. I do have a picture of myself on msn to prove that I am genuiene. I am looking for a long-term master.
I am always willing to try new things but some of the things I will never try are : breaking the law, illegal things, family, animals, public, outdoors, poo/pee (That's all I can think off for now.)
Apart from the things listed above, I am willing to try anything my master wishes.

If you are interested, either PM me, or leave a reply here and I'll get back to you. If you do get in touch, tell me a bit about yourself, age/sex/location/experiance etc.

Thanks.

thisisya1
05-12-2010, 12:09 PM
hey i PM you and i do have a pic of myself