PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Master2k10
05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK (serious replies only)

I am 20, from the UK.

I am looking for a dedicated, young slave who is willing to obey orders.

Unlike some other doms i am only seeking 1 pet, so any accepted slave can be assured that i will be able to give as much time as needed (around work) to make this relationship work for us both.

Webcam is not required, though it is a major plus.

I do however only use MSN messenger (no other messenger) so if you do not use this, you should not apply.

I have personally had experience in being submissive, thanks to my former mistress now turned very close friend.
This prior relationship was so i could learn and understand the role and day to day life and feelings and emotions of a slave.
Some people may say i went the wrong way to gain that experience, but for me, that worked perfectly, i was honest with my old mistress and it suited her fine too.
I am in no way submissive! (So please do not ask me to be your slave instead!)

I will not ever ask a slave to, tell anyone they are a slave, get found out, do anything illegal, any blood play, anything permanent.

I do have a webcam, i have no problem what so ever going on for a slave after getting to know you better, before you begin serving me if you wish.

Also, i do not agree that sexual related tasks makes this lifestyle so your role will not be just a sexual one.

I am bi-sexual, so it doesn't matter if you are male or female, both will be treated equally.
I am not the kind of master that if a female applys they are accepted instantly, we would have to get to know each other and prove your dedication the same as a male applicant

I would like to give my pet an amount of time per week to talk to me on an equal level, so we can iron out any flaws we may see in the progress of the relationship, that way hopefully we can maintain a good, healthy, trusting and caring relationship.

Experience is not necessary.

Do not try to blow me away by saying you have no limits, if you say you are no limit, you will be ignored, EVERYONE has limits.

All limits will obviously be respected, but not in the way most other doms respect them, i will allow you to say no to doing ANY task, but if you do say no, punishments may (not always) be given.

Saying no to often for tasks that are not your limits will result in the ending of the relationship, after warnings are given ofcourse.

I must get to know a slave, before anything is agreed!

Now you have read this and hopefully have an understanding of things i like, if you are still interested in belonging to me and me alone, please contact me by private message, please include your msn!

I am not new to getdare, i have visited getdare as a guest on many times.
Just now realised if i want to find the right pet for me, this is the way to go about it.

Thank you all for reading
Please like this thread if you like it and if you have any questions please ask.

Also if any Doms wish to talk to another dom, to share ideas (NOT SLAVES) feel free to PM me.

And can someone answer me
May i post a seperate post on this thread to talk about my DREAM slave?
I know there are rules about bumping threads, i just do not wish to put it in this post as it's already to long.
If it's not okay to do it, i will happily tell anyone who asks over PM :)

EDIT: Full details on my DREAM submissive! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2875)

SubMissChievous
05-11-2010, 03:18 PM
May i post a seperate post on this thread to talk about my DREAM slave?

You could always post it in your blog. Or even as a reply to this thread :) Bumping without information is indeed against the rules but if anyone wants to add content to their threads we see no objection to that :)

ukslave90
05-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Great advert.
Please send me a mail in a few weeks if your still looking for slave, i don't have the internet at the moment so can only use family members internet rarely but i would love to serve you if you have no luck before i get my connection back.

Jamesstafford
05-20-2010, 04:08 AM
Dear Sir,

Thankyou very much for giving me the opportunity to be your slave, i am VERY sorry for the total waste of time i turned out to be, I am Extremely sorry.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new slave who is worthwhile unlike me!

James

Master2k10
05-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Just an update.
Still had no luck on my hunt for a slave.

I just wanted to let everyone know to check out my blogs.
My most recent entry is a question and answer post that should hopefully answer any and all questions you have. If it doesn't i'm still happy to answer questions you may have.

And again, please do not accept because i reply to your personal message or do indeed add you to msn that you are from that moment mine. I want to get to know a slave before anything is agreed. If your not willing to take the time into getting to know one another i suggest you do not apply!.

I also have a blog that Chloe (The goddess of getdare :P) was kind enough to add to my original post detailing my dream submissive. I think this may of put a few people of, but again that is just my dream submissive. Not what i am looking for, if you read that, everything interests you and parts of my dream slave blog interests you, then you should apply. If it is totally different from you then please by all means still send me a personal message :).

Another thing, i would ask you do not call me sir or master directly until after the time we have accepted one another and agreed on everything.

ukslave90
05-22-2010, 10:10 AM
You never did send me a personal message, so i thought i would write to you again to let you know i believe i have found a new mistress now (thanks to my new add).

Your blogs are brilliant and i wish you luck in searching for your slave :).

Master2k10
05-23-2010, 05:03 PM
I have now found a slave that i have spoken to, got to know and have accepted.

Thank you to everyone for all the interest and best wishes though sorry i was only ever seeking 1 slave and now have luckily found her :).
Good luck all in your search for whatever your seeking :).