PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: I wish 2012 would hurry up!

Nudelover
05-10-2010, 08:27 PM
It all started out like a normal day with my usual routine, but who knew that one little rule break can change your world. Well anyways my name is Camron. I am about 6 feet, weighing in about 168 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Just a couple of weeks ago, I would never have expected anything like this to happen. At school I am a loner. I mean I have a couple of friends but I am not popular, I don’t play any sports, I’m not good at video games or even school. Now like any other teenage boy, I find most girls hawt!!! *Cough* I mean I respect woman and their bodies, but one girl in particular has my attention. Her name is Mariah. She is about 5 and a half feet, with smallish tits, but that doesn’t matter now does it? Anyways she has light brown hair with light brown eyes. She also isn’t that popular but that’s what makes us a perfect match. Right? Even if we were a perfect match, she would never be caught talking to me especially by her dad which is a priest. Now that we got me and my (fake) new girlfriend’s introduction out of the way, let’s talk about the beginning of that dreadful day.
* Ring. Ring. Ring.* I look over to my end table to see my mother calling me.
“Hello?” I ask as I answer the phone.
“You better go take a shower unless if you want to be late for school.”
“Don’t worry I have plenty of time till school starts.”
“Have you even looked at the time yet?”
“No, but my alarm hasn’t went off. So it can’t be that late.”
“It’s 7:40.”
“What!” I yell as I get up from my bed, shutting my phone. Quickly I run to the bathroom and turn the shower on. As I was getting naked, I managed to take a quick glance at myself. Everything looked average on me, but the angle of my dangle wasn’t the longest. Actually it wasn’t long at all. Putting all of those thoughts away, I jumped into the shower and got done in seven minutes. After I got dressed, I looked at the clock and it said 7:51. My first thoughts were that I wasn’t going to make it due to school being at least a thirty minute walk. Like any body else in my shoes, I still try to make it. Running the fastest I have ever in my life, I finally make it, but it turns out I was still six minutes late. So I went to the office and got my pass to go to my first block.

Nudelover
05-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Ok, guys this is my first story and any criticism would be nice. Anyways I know the first post was short but it's only an introduction plus I wanted you to feel like you were watching a movie, seeing how he was in a rush. So I tried to make it fast paced.

kingj
05-12-2010, 11:53 PM
It sounds like the start of a naiolos leaning fic where your going to get punished by losing your clothes till 2012 but i bet it's not.