PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (do not have webcam)

peterA
05-09-2010, 06:29 PM
22/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Okay, I want to open with some solid honesty. I have never been a slave before, and I'm looking for somebody who will help me explore this new side of me. Strong women have always been a huge attraction for me, so it really shouldn't be a surprise I want to try being a slave to one. I'm going to be rough around the edges and would prefer somebody who is willing to put up with that.

I also want somebody who won't JUST treat me like a piece of meat, a connection is kinda important. That's not to say the Mistress won't get all the fun she can handle out of me, I'm going to be willing to try many things to please her and will list my limits so I'm clear and honest from day one.

Name: Peter
PM on the site please

Likes- I have absolutely no idea, my Mistress can help me with that
Limits: Pee,Poo,Family, TOO public (I'm not afraid of a lil streak here and there :) )

-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed?- not needed, I don't have one but I do have a camera to send pics

-Offline or online relationship? Online

-How willing must they be to commit? I'd assume a good deal I'll need training
-What kind of likes should they have? Whatever really

-Does time zone matter?- well I'm usually online weekdays 9-12 EST so that'd be a perk, and I can do stuff offline and report back

-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? doesn't matter to me, I'd either go thru the journey with a new master or be trained by somebody with experience.

-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? no

-Should they have good grammar? doesn't hurt

-Is there a specific IM program they must use? I'm the slave, they can tell me what to use

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? I can make a list with my Mistress and she can pick some things I may need

-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes

-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Long relationship few nights a week

-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? I guess I'd say play at least at first, I don't want to say serious and have it fall through

-How much time can you commit to being a slave? 2-3 nights a week

-Can you do offline tasks as well? absolutely can

-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? Yes, within my limits.

I hope this finds somebody who is looking for the same type of arrangement!