PDA

View Full Version : a request and a dare

random_girl
10-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey I know that requesting dares is frowned on in this forum so I have both a request and a dare for you guys. If it isn't okay to post a request at all let me know and I'll delete it.

Ok the dare for you guys (kind of torturous):
(for girls)
The next time you shower, shave your vagina and then scrub the area with the roughest brush you have for a minimum of 2 minutes. If you can't hold out for 2 minutes, add a minute for every time you stop. If you stop more than twice, scrub your nipples/breasts as well...
(for guys)
Do the same dare as above except, with your penis...obviously...(and minus the breasts part) :D

Ok now my request:
I have a crush on this guy and I have his email. I want to embarrass myself in a message to him without him noticing that it's deliberate, but still embarrass myself nonetheless. The limits: no nude pics, no sexual allusions and no perverted statements! Basically, embarrassing but not involving sexual stuff (he probably wouldn't ever talk to me again!)

Thanks guys!

kingfisher
10-01-2007, 01:05 PM
humm well i would say just be over the top flirty with him,
make it seam like u are joking but mix u feeling umonsgt the jokes,
hope that help

sxcm
10-01-2007, 01:23 PM
talk to him about general stuff and then put "a real dildo? i just use a cucumber" and then apologise saying you accidently typed it into the wrong convo. good luck!

random_girl
10-01-2007, 01:26 PM
didn;t i say in the message no sexual stuff?...

sxcm
10-01-2007, 01:37 PM
sorry my bad im all outta ideas

Tinkerbell_Baby
10-01-2007, 02:07 PM
dose he know you like him? If he dosen't write a message to your best friend say how much you adore him and don't send it to your friend but send it to him. When he talks to you about it (which he will) tell him how embarrassed you are and you didn't mean to send it to him.

Sumanitu
10-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Do you have any friends with his same name or close to his name. Accidently email him and say you have a crush on him.

MasterO
10-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Going with Tinks idea, you could make a second email account and email it to that account, do not have anything on the account that would let him know it is yours. Then forward the spicy I adore him email to his as though someone you emailed forwarded it to him. Then act as though you had know idea he received it.

random_girl
10-01-2007, 05:36 PM
thanks for the ideas guys (really they are good ideas)--the only problem is he already knows I have a crush on him :)
I told him pretty soon after I found out myself...I'm just impulsive like that... ;)
But thanks for the ideas nonetheless..they really are clever.

Merlin
10-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Ok now my request:
I have a crush on this guy and I have his email. I want to embarrass myself in a message to him without him noticing that it's deliberate, but still embarrass myself nonetheless. The limits: no nude pics, no sexual allusions and no perverted statements! Basically, embarrassing but not involving sexual stuff (he probably wouldn't ever talk to me again!)

Thanks guys!Hmm... don't get what you want to archive with it but ok...
First of the idea with sending him something that is not for him is maybe the best way to send something to him that is "not for him"... so we need a subject...
Let me think of embarrassing things that don`t fall under your limits...

- you peed yourself at night and want to tell a friend about it and how embarrassing it was (use poo if you want it even more embarrassing)

- as a girl you could also have blooded your trouser/skirt

- you had a cloths malfunction... a nipple could be seen for example (as you are only talking about it i don't thing it falls under your limits)

... its hard because i don`t know what things are embarrassing to you...
i will try think of some more...

Buzzlightyear
10-01-2007, 06:39 PM
here's a question for you, does he like you back?

random_girl
10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
nope...unfortunately... :(

Merlin
10-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Another simple idea...

-"Tell him" that you like embarrassing TorD games ...

Sumanitu
10-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Going with the TorD idea. Send an email out to 4 other people and him saying that yu got dared in a TorD game to send out an embarishing story to 5 friends. At least one had to be a guy