PDA

View Full Version : Sharky's Ultimate Clothes Dice Dare 2!

Hampers
09-30-2007, 09:59 PM
I found this on an old site way back when I first started playing tord when I was 13, and my my I got a lot of fun out of this. I'd like to pay it forward unedited now. I claim no authorship over this (except for this intro paragraph). It belongs to a long-gone genius called Sharky56.

---

With an extra dares, this edited version of the original clothes dare is even more interesting. Roll 2 dice for each and take the higher value. Have fun!

--Footware

1-2 Shoes only

3-4 Socks Only

5-6 Nothing

--Tops for Girls

1 Take your bra off but leave your shirt on.

2 Wear only your bra.

3 Take your bra off but leave your shirt on. Oh, and make sure it's wet and see through (it has to be white) by placing it in a sink full of water before putting it on.

4 Wear your shirt, but pull it up, undo buttons and tie it if it has buttons (if not, just make sure it doesn't fall), high enough so that your nipples are on display.

5 No top today, sorry!

6 As above, but you're allowed (have) to wear golden syrup or honey on your breasts.

--Tops for Guys

1-2 Keep your shirt on

3-4 Take your shirt off

5-6 Take your shirt off, add a clothes pin to each nipple, or add an extra one to bottoms

--Bottoms for Girls

1 Wear trousers and underwear

2 Wear only trousers

3 Wear the shortest skirt you have (mini skirt) and underwear

4 Wear the shortest skirt you have (mini skirt) without underwear. Pull it up until it almost reveals your pussy.

5 Wear only panties

6 Guess what, you don't have to get naked this time! You get to wear panties, but they must be round your ankles.

--Bottoms for Guys

1 Wear trousers and underwear

2 Wear only trousers

3 Wear only underwear

4 Wear only underwear. Pull it down till it almost reveals your dick

5 Wear only trousers, open fly and slip your dick through

6 Guys don't have to get naked either, you get to wear boxers, but they must be round your ankles.

--Dares (Compulsary).

EASY Go outside your house for 30 seconds. Then run around the house or stand there for another 15 seconds.

MEDIUM Go outside your house for 45 seconds. Then run around the house or stand there for another 15 seconds.

HARD Put a blindfold on, stand outside your house for 30 seconds. Remove the blindfold to look where you are, then place it again to walk round your house (or stay there for another 45 seconds).

--Dares (For extra credit)

Hard: Go back outside in the clothes you selected above with a jug of water, place it above your head and pour. Stand for 15 seconds.

Expert (you HAVE to get naked): Go back outside with a bucket of water and be in all of your clothes, remove your clothes one by one and place it into the bucket, go inside for 2 minutes, then come back and place them back on.

xxxMichellexxx
10-01-2007, 12:29 PM
this used to be (don't know if it still is) part of the getdare archieves...

Dice7
12-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Shoes, no shirt, dick through my jeans fly.

Did the medium dare followed by the Hard Extra...didnt get caught I don't think..too much fog!

sumguythisguy
12-27-2007, 12:02 AM
I rolled 6 for top but didnt have any clothes pins, so i had to do +1 on bottom, but I rolled a 6, can anyone think of anything to wear on bottoms for 6+1?

lola78530521
10-06-2008, 08:53 PM
i got all 6's~~

had to....

NO sock or shoes

Honey on boobs

wear panties... on my ancles~~

verry interesting...

There is a sight that has virtiual dice....

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/

BettyBoop
11-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Socks, Just A Shirt, Shotest Skirt Without Underwear.

tommo
08-29-2009, 03:06 PM
i got no shoes or socks, a shirt, only trousers with fly open and i did hard and extreme

Naked Daredeval
06-25-2012, 08:03 AM
This is the lame old classic.:(

PineappleGirl
06-25-2015, 12:42 PM
My friends and I did the clothing part of this dare to decide what we were going to wear when we went to a soccer field near my house. I got shoes and socks, white wet shirt, and just trousers (which I changed to athletic shorts). Feel bad for my friend, who's going completely naked besides some honey on her breasts and some socks

newguy52
04-10-2021, 07:20 PM
I'll try this if someone wants to roll for me on kik.
Kik: newguy52525

newguy52
04-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Anyone roll for me?
Kik: newguy52525