PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willling to be my editor? Serious replies only, please.

LittleRayRay
05-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Please be harsh, and understand I write when I have time. Which is usually every day, depending on how busy I am. When my whole tale is done and a select audience likes it, I will then release it to the public. I do not yet have a title because I believe that a title should describe the whole literature, not the first or second page of the work.

It will have a lot of plot twists and surprises, and it should keep readers on their heels.

Please serious replies only, but you could post here just to chat.

If you want the prologue, click here. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46767)

Star Shadows
05-08-2010, 01:17 PM
If youre still looking for an editor I would be happy to try to help you. There may be times when I may take a little while to get back to you but I can garuntee I will when I have the time.

BettyBoop
05-08-2010, 01:19 PM
I'd edit it for you no problem, when I could. I'm on most of the time anyways :p
And I really like the idea of your story, I was planning on reading it whenever you were ready to post it. I will say that you seem to be doing a brilliant job at writing it yourself from seeing the prologue.

moxie
05-12-2010, 08:32 PM
I am also happy to help with editing, especially for clarity.