PDA

View Full Version : Artificial forced urination (couples)

diapered slave
05-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Need:
Enema equipment (cheep throw away)
string
Cheap backpack or drawstring bag
Pants with belt loops
Belt

Ok firstly cut two small holes in the bag/backpack, one at the bottom and one at the back, now either fill the enema bag with lemonade/orange juice (something that looks like piss) or just real piss, can be yours or you slaves, do his last thing so it will be fresh if you use real piss, pinch the enema tube to hold the liquid in and tie a slip knot around it (slip knot is like a shoe lace knot that comes undone bye pulling one side of the string), place the enema bag into the backpack/bag and feed one end of the string from the slip knot out of the hole in the back of the bag, now feed the enema tube through the hole at the bottom of the bag and put the bag on your slave/partner, feed the enema tube through a belt loop at the back of their pants and then through every other belt loop leading to their crotch, feed the end of the tube into the top of their underwear and then put a belt over the tube sothat the enema tube cannot be seen, you are ready, you can now:
Take a walk through a busy street
Go to the movies
You can take your slave/partner anywhere and you choose when to pull the string watch them as their bottoms fill up and people begin to point and laugh.

To make things worse you could:

• Tug at their backpack/bag and watch them squirm as they think they are about to become drenched.
• Have them wear white bottoms to show the urine even more
You could even have them wear bottoms that go transparent when wet and deny them underwear.
• Shout out degrading things to them about their accident.

I hope this is easy to understand and hasn’t been posted before, their will soon be a drawing to help you understand the set up in my album, have fun punishing c:

Rwarz
05-08-2010, 07:39 AM
I think it be more fun if the enema tube first leaded deep into there ass and they leaked from there >;3