PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Reign of the females

dalbo94
05-07-2010, 09:12 PM
The year is 2016 it has been 4 long years since the incident of December 21, 2012 when the organization of women known as the Overa set off a device that put all the men on the planet in a dorment state. Since then the women have been hard at work putting the machines they created on farms and such. Machines to farm, carry things hold data. Even fix and build other machines. Nothing so high tech enough to cause a robotic apocolypse though. But now the goverment has been planning on reawakening the males to further populate the planet and keep as sex slaves.

We head to an 18 year old male named Evan. Evan was 14 years old at the time of the incident.And this is his story

dalbo94
05-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Evan woke up in a dark room. He was about 6 feet tall with brown hair blue eyes and a slight six pack. "Aaaahhhhh.... number AT556794 is finally awake." said a femine voice as he felt a needle stick in his arms. "Oww...huh where am I?" asked Evan. "Quiet, your in a lab we're getting you ready for your mistress..." said the female voice. "Huh last thing remember i was wrapping christmas presents.." said Evan. "You went dormant then its been 4 years...now shut up we'll explain everything to you when we're done.." said the female voice. "WAIT SO IM 18 NOW!?" thought Evan.

Next thing Evan knew he was dragged into a room that was brightly lit.The bright lights caused him to go temporarily blind. When his vision returned he found himself in a room surrounded by women in white lab coats.He then notice he was bound and naked and blushed very hard because of this. " Hi my name is doctor Andreas ,and i have been in charge of your revival these past months aswell as others." said the Doctor. "Huh whats going on.." said Evan. "In 2012 an organization of women set off a device that put all the males on the planet in a coma, while you were dorment we have done things to your body to make you by nature completely obediant to women, it may not seem like it, but you are." said Doctor Andreas. "So..im a slave...to work out in fields, or wherever all my life....to be under someones control.." said Evan in despair. The doctor giggled. "Your so cute..no we have machines doing that now all males are used for now is sex slavery only, to please women and keep up the population." said Doctor Andreas. Evan blushed like crazy. "So im a whore now!?" Evan said in a shocked voice. "Yep, but the males are split into 3 groups from tests we run during their dormant stages, dominant the ones for women who want to just lay back and let the man do the work, then theres submissives for the women who want to be in control and do the work, and then finally...the boy toys or super submissives which is what you are, and is rare among men do to their dominant nature, your shy nature, Very cute looks, and weird attractions put you in this group." said Doctor Andreas. Evan got nervous. "E-exactly what is this group..?" asked Evan in fear. "Its for the women who like to play with their slaves alot of the times its rich women who buy more than 1 slave, get prepared you will be tied up played with probally forced to cum alot of times just for the womens pleasure , you might even be fucked up the ass by things..many many things..oh yes you will most likely be treated like alittle kid too." said Doctor Andreas. Evan got really nervous now. "But what about when i get old." asked Evan."Oh People don't age anymore. Due to high advances in technology we have made shots everyone was given, once you fully mature your look like that forever. Besides your hair. Other things like this include how all the women look great now.. so don't worry about your master everyone is hot." said Doctor Andreas. This all shocked Evan everything about him being asleep for 4 years, him beiing a slave, and all the technological advances. "Now i think its about time you were transported to your mistress" said Doctor Andreas as she pushed his rolling bed outside and into a truck. The sunlight hurt his eyes but then as she closed the doors everything was black again.....

n25n0598
05-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Interesting idea. I'll be looking for more.

Stix
05-09-2010, 04:44 PM
nice story...hope to hear more

LittleRayRay
05-09-2010, 05:22 PM
This.Is.So.Cool.

Please keep it up! I'll be sub scribing :)

dalbo94
05-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Evan had fallen asleep while in the truck due to some drugs he was given. Even though right now sleeping was the last thing he wanted to do, he had been asleep for 4 years. He had missed so much.But when he was awake he found himself in a regular lighted room laying on a bed naked and restrained of course. "Aaaahhhh your awake..." said a voice. Then a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes with size C boobs who looked about 21 or so was standing above him. "Aaaah finally after 4 years of masturbation i finally have someone to play with heheh...by the way im Amanda your knew mistress..your body will never be the same from now on." said Amanda. Evan just blushed like crazy.
"Now i need to get you ready. First im going to ask you a few questions ok?" asked Amanda. "Y-yes ma'am.." said Evan. "Hmm ma'am i like that i was gonna have you call me mistress but i like ma'am better ok first question is simple, what is your full name" asked Amanda as she brought out a pen and a clipboard. "Evan Nicole Anderson.." responded Evan. Amanda immediately bursted out laughing. "NICOLE!? AHAHA!!" Amanda shouted as she was laughing. "My mom wanted me to be a girl but she made my middle name Nicole anyways." said Evan blushing like crazy. "Well if she had gotten her wish you wouldn't be here right now would you? anyways moving on, what is your birthdate?" asked Amanda. "June 15th, 1998" responded even. "Ok what is your favorite food?" asked Amanda as she wrote things on the clipboard. "Subs from like subway and places." answered Evan. "Ok..now did you have a girlfriend before you went dormant?" asked Amanda. "Yes her name was Christian she's the only person I ever felt loved by." answered Evan. "Aww thats so cute your wallet was given to me among other things is there a picture of her in it?" she said as she held up a tan wallet. "Yes she is its the only picture in there." answered Evan. Amanda then opened up his wallet and looked. "No way this is..." she thought. "Thats enough questions for now..ok here i need to give you this.." she said as she pricked him with a needle. "Ok there that was a hormone shot that will forever increase your semen production." she said. Evan blushed even more. "Ok now to clean you inside and out. You won't need these restraints anymore you obediant by nature now." she said as she undid the restraints and then picked him up, which amazed Evan even though he barely weighed 100 pounds. "Heh your so light, thats really cute..now i can treat you like a baby." she said as she cradle him. She then carried him into a bathroom that was big very big, infact her whole house was huge, she must have been very wealthy. She then bent Evan over this counter covered in a blue foam material and bound his hands with some velcro restraints. She started preparing a bath. But she filled something up with the warm water coming out from the big bath tub. "Now to clean you on the inside." she said as she brought out an enema. She then started slipping a tube up Evan's ass. This actually caused him to moan. "Huh what was that..anal penetration turns you on?..heheh thats interesting and very cute..im liking you more and more sweety.." she said with a giggle. She then squeezed the enema forcing the warm water up his ass. Evan moaned even more. She then put it all in and kept it in to keep the water inside him. She then unrestrained him and forced him onto a toilet and took out the tube letting out his vile juices into the toilet. She then turned off the bath. Then she forced him bath on the foam counter on his back. Then she pulled out a needle. "This is so you won't feel pain for about 20 mins alittle sedation i wanna hear you moan not scream in pain." Amanda told him after she gave him the shot. He began to feel numb and alil high. She started covering his body in wax and put bandages on the wax. She then began pulling all the hair out of his body. She used the strips to get the whole hairs out. Evan couldn't feel it though. She started with the the front of the legs, then the front of the arms, and then all his pubic hair. The front of his body was completely bare of hair. She then turned him on his back and started with the back legs then did all that nasty ass hair. His whole body was bare of hair. Finally she covered his body in a special oil which prevented him from growing anymore body hair. It would cause any dead skin to fall off when in contact with water. Evan began to come back and Amanda picked him up and put him in the bath tub and put a few oils in. She began washing him "thoroughly". When she was done she had dried off with a silk tail. "Now lets slip you into something 'comfortable'" said Amanda as she pulled out this weird leather band thing with 2 rings and a collar. She then put him in it, 1 of the rings went around his dick and the other spread his buttcheeks and went around his asshole, and of course the collar around his neck. "Now for your first session.." she said as she lead him to a big bedroom with a huge bed with silk blankets. She laid him on his stomach and restrained him. She then made him swallow a sleeping pill, and he began to nod off to sleep. "You will be awaked when the first session startes cutey..sleep tight.." said Amanda as he fell asleep...

polarsbane
05-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow this is great so far, and I'm excited for your next post

dalbo94
05-09-2010, 08:02 PM
oops forgot to add something

dalbo94
05-09-2010, 08:03 PM
ehh i'll have it happen sometime later lol

Demon Thief
05-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Interesting plot so far. I can't wait to read more.

hookedondares
05-10-2010, 03:25 PM
im loving the plotline, but please please, space this out. PARAGRAPHS! other than that nice :D

dalbo94
05-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Evan was woken up by a loud buzzing noise. When he opened his eyes Amanda was holding a vibrator right in front of his face. "This is the first we'll play with." She said. "But isn't that for girls?" responded Evan. "Yes most of the time, but it can be used for guys too like this.." she said as she slowly eased it into his ass. "Aaaahhhhh!!!!" Evan moaned and Amanda enjoyed it. She finished inserting it and put it on high. Evan began moaning like crazy and Amanda started to get wet. "Heh you have to cum atleast five times until i take it out." she said. it wasn't long before he came atleast 2 times. She got anxious and started making him eat her out. It was about 5 mins until she came. "Aaaahhhh...spit my cum into this i'll be using it in a min..." she said ashe moan and held a cup up to his mouth, which he spit her cum out in. Evan came again then started building up toward another orgasm. "AAAAAHHHHH AAAAHHHH AHH!!" he moaned like crazy then finally came. "Heh 1 more time but before that.." she said she hooked a tube to the vibrator. She then proceeded to pour the cup of cum into the tube. The vibrater then pumped her cum into his ass. "AAAAHHHH IT FEELS SO GROSS BUT PLEASURABLE!!" Evan moaned as he came for the last time. "There finally....now time to stimulate that cute lil dick of yours...." she said as she pulled out this rubber made ring with some sorts of tiny motor looking thing on it...

Hunanic
05-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Nice! Keep it up!!

dalbo94
05-14-2010, 06:55 PM
She pulled out the vibrator and her cum seeped out of him. She then unrestrained him and flipped him on his back. Then she restrained him again. "Ok now the fun part..." she said as she slid the ring on his already hard dick. She then pressed a button on a remote. The ring around dick his began began to vibrate vigorously. He began to moan louder than when the vibrator was up his ass.

She did many things to tease him. Showing skin, rubbing his dick everything. He came for the first time. This part of session went fairly quickly due to the immense pleasure. When he was done Amanda unrestrained and threw him over her shoulder. "Now time for you to eat, because you haven't eaten anything that wasn't through a tube for a whole 4 years have you? No wonder your so light." she said as she carried him into the kitchen and dining room.

Of course like all the rooms in the house the kitchen was huge and so was the dining room. She sat him in one of the the chairs and restrained arms to the arm rests. "Because you are so useless you are going to need someone to feed you like alittle baby." she said as a girl about Evan's age walked in. He couldn't see her face because she had a hood on, but something felt familiar about her. She put a tray with some chicken and cheese kind of stuff with broccoli in it. "This is Chrona she will be feeding you from now on. You will eat whatever she feeds you and all that she feeds you." she said. "Yes ma'am" said Evan as he studied Chrona closer trying to figure out what was so familiar about her."Don't worry i'll be gentle.." said Chrona as she gently touched his cheek. That touch something felt VERY familiar about that touch.

Chrona fed him, and then Amanda gave him a vitamin, made him brush his teeth, then dragged him to her bed. Which was already clean from the cum fest that recently took hold on it. She slipped him out of the giant rubber band outfit. She then slipped him into some pajamas with clouds on them then gave him a teddy bear. "Heheh you look so cute...one more touch." She said as she put a collar on him and connected it to the bed post with alot slack. She slipped into a night gown then got on the bed with him. "Make sure to hug that teddy bear tight...Night cutey." she said as she laid his head on her breasts covered them up then turned off the lights.

dalbo94
05-14-2010, 07:50 PM
"Huh? whats going on?" said Evan after he lifted his head off the couch pillow, and saw all his friends surrounding a christmas tree. "Hey sleepyhead finally decide to wake up?" said a fammiliar as he realized it was the most beautiful person in his life."Oh hey Christian is it Christmas already?" said Evan as he rubbed his eyes. "Yea of course are you ok Evan? You were tossing and turning?" said Christian looking concerned. "Yea i just had this horrible dream about the future..i was someones slave it was horrible." said Evan. "Aww but everything is ok now it's christmas morning and im here." She said as she lightly touched his cheek. "Heh cool" he said with a grin on his face.

"Come on guys we're opening presents hurry" said one of his friends." We'll be right there." said Christian. "Come on baby lets go open presents." said Christian as she smiled at him. "Ok" he said as he smiled back, then they joined them. They began opening presents. "Here open mine baby." she said as she handed a present. "Ok" he said as he opened it. It was a North star necklace. "Aslong as you wear this you will always find your way back to me." she said as she kissed him. He kissed her back and said "Heh it's great, but i can do that by nature. Heres mine." then handed her his present. "Heh ok" she said as she took the present. Then suddenly everything went black. Then he foound himself in the silks sheets and huge bedroom owned by his mistress...No matter how much he wished that time of happiness was long gone...This was his world now..

Stix
05-15-2010, 04:04 AM
You caught me out!

I was honestly expecting a terrible ending with "I woke up and it was all a dream"...

But that link was kinda cool!!

dalbo94
06-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Chapter 6

It has been several months since Evan woke up from hibernation. Today is his 19th birthday. These past months have been pretty eventful. Everyday he was put through kinky "torture" but it was mostly the same stuff. every sunday he was Given an enema to keep him clean inside. Chrona who he had gotten quite close to was his caretaker basically. She bathed him, fed him. and clothed him everyday. While he was restrained of course.She never took her hood off though. Amanda told him that something special was going to start after his birthday he just didn't know what. Today Amanda was busy buying his "presents." While she was doing that Chrona was taking Evan to get something he needed.

It was the first time he's seen the outside world since he first went dormant. He was very excited. Of course he had to be handcuffed. Everything was so much different. He could tell that the buildings have been modified and such. They entered a building labeled "Slave upgrade center." They entered and Chrona handed a women at a desk a piece of paper. "My master wants this done to him." said Chrona. "He's not the only one getting work done. Here it requests that you her female slave get an IUS put in." said the lady at the desk. "Yes.." said chrona blushing."wait your a sla-." Before he could finish he was pulled into a room by his hand cuffs.Chrona gave them the keys to his handcuffs before she left for her operation.

When he was pulled in the room they stripped him of his shirt, took off his handcuffs, and restrained him on a metal chair. A women with a tatoo gun came in and started giving him a tattoo on his chest. It was Amanda's symbol indicating he was her slave. When he was done Chrona was outside waiting for him, and they headed back home. "Your a slave?" asked Evan. "Yes unfortunately" said Chrona. "Hows that your a female?" Evan asked quickly. "Well back when you guys went dormant 4 years ago there were many women who went against the Overa. They thought what they were doing was wrong and hated them for it. These women who opposed them were put into slavery. I was one of them." said Chrona. "How come?" Evan asked. "Someone special to me.." she said as she looked down. It wasn't long until they reached the house. "There you guys are hurry up so much to do so little time to do it." said Amanda as they walked in. Chrona quickly dressed him in the band and rings outfit. "Ok first is my favorite part birthday spankings heheh" said Amanda giggling as she dragged him to her bed. She then bent him over it and strapped his arms to the bed. She then pulled out a large wooden paddle with holes in it and began swatting his ass. "1..." she said as she smacked his ass.
"2.." *SMACK*
"3.." *SMACK*
Evan seemed to be turned on by this which he hated and moaned with every smack.
"4.." *SMACK*
"5.." *SMACK*
"6.." *SMACK*
"7.." *SMACK*
"8.." *SMACK*
"9.." *SMACK*
"10.." *SMACK*
"11.." *SMACK*
"12.." *SMACK*
"13.." *SMACK*
"14.." *SMACK*
"15.." *SMACK*
"16.." *SMACK*
"17.." *SMACK*
"18.." *SMACK*
And on the last swatt she gave it all her strength.
By this time Evan was fully hard and his ass was bright red. "Now for cake.." she said with a giddy giggle. The cake was a medium size with chocolate frosting. Amanda then cut off 1 fourth of the cake. And slided the rest of it to Evan, gave him a fork and sat a glass pitcher full of milk on the able and put a cup next to it."This is me and Chrona's portion, you get the rest, what you don't eat goes in your underwear tonight as you sleep." said Amanda with a grin.. Evan grabbed the fork and began eating the cake. He hadn't used a fork in so long it was hard at first, but he eventually got the hang of it. He could here giggling as he struggled, it just made him even more nervous. He eventually ate 2 of the 3 fourths and he couldn't eat anymore."Heh ok we're done here now its time to open your presents.." said Amanda as they walked into the living room which had a few presents in it. "This just beggining of your presents you'll get the rest in the days to 'cum' heheh." said amanda as she giggled. "Now open them." Demanded amanda. Evan began opening them. It was mostly clothes, some stuff animals, some restraints and a buttplug. Then came a big present. He began opening it. He gasped and trembled as he opened. It was a chair designed to restrain the person, and had and vibrator in the seat that would go up the person's ass and all these gadgets designed to stimulate the victims body. Such as a dick sleeve. "What are you waiting for? Get in it!" demanded amanda as she grabbed him, and threw him on it. The vibrator went up his ass and she restrained him to it. He couldn't move an inch.

She then put these suction cups on his nipples. She then blind folded him and turned the machine on. The suction cups began sucking on his nipples and the vibrator turned on and began moving up and down. He started moaning like crazy. Apparently thanks to his youth shots his asshole is always tight. Which Amanda adored. He then began to feel some one get ontop of him. Suddenly he felt his dick get licked by someone. The person proceed to put their lips around his dick and give him a blowjob. Was this Amanda doing this? She had never done anything like this. Well maybe it was a special occassion he began to moan. Before long the pleasure was too much and he came. "HEHEH suprise." said Amanda as she took off the blindfold. Before him he saw the girl who was giving him the blowjob. She was blushing. He recognized it as Chrona without her hood. Than he noticed the amazing brown hair and cute face. It was Christian. Chrona was Christian, Evan's long lost love.

Dare-Master
06-03-2010, 09:49 PM
I figured chrona was Christian. There was only one thing, and that's when at the beginning I thought "oh God he's using 2012?!?!?" but it just fits so perfectly now that you can't change it. The point is I love the story so don't stop! Just a few errors and flaws, but you fixed most of them. Just be sure to not just spell check but also have someone else read it, because when you read it you automatically fix your mistake and won't catch it. Other than those few things AWESOME JOB!

mewmatt123
06-08-2010, 08:57 PM
really good story keep it up :D
kinda figured out the it was his girlfriend from the beginning though :rolleyes:

rdcottman
06-08-2010, 10:04 PM
more more more more. please continue the story, i cant wait to see what happens next.

Sleepingslave
06-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Great story
I figured it was christan early on but still good story
Can't wait for the next part

Dare-Master
06-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Lookng back a bit I realized that he had forshadowing so that's how we knew chrona was Christian. It was when Amanda said no way this is.... She never finished but she knew who Christian was so yea great job with the story can't wait for more!

CatGirl6547
06-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Eeeeeeep I want more! Cute!

peaceloverocknroll
06-13-2010, 04:06 AM
I love this, the plot is so interesting and unusual :D please continue :D

dalbo94
07-05-2010, 12:46 AM
i'll be posting more soon hopefully i recently had a brain freeze on what to write next but i fixed it expect more soon

dalbo94
07-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Evan could not believe his eyes. Christian the person he thought he lost forever was right before his eyes. She had long brown hair, she had developed some c cups and her hazel eye shined into his soul."Suprised huh? She became my slave after she stood up to the overa..what a coincidence huh? Now i have 2 slaves who i can make fuck." said Amanda giggling. They both blushed like crazy. "Now you 2 have some catching up too do. It almost little Evans bed time so make it quick, so i can explain things after your done." said Amanda as she walked off. "I can't believe it's you.." he said with tears in his eyes as he hugged her tight. "Ssshhhh...you must've been scared...it's ok now..im here..." She said as she held him close. "W-why did you sacrifice your freedom for me?" Evan wondered. "If i can't be free along with you then whats the point. We're back together so it doesn't matter. Aslong as your cute face is in my arms it doesn't matter." she said cheerfully. They talked for about 45 minutes then Amanda walked in. "Ok here's the new rules for you Evan." she said as she began to state them.
1. You will now refer to me as mommy, and she will be mistress Christian.
2. you have to do whatever she says, unless i say otherwise.
3.When we sleep at night we will all sleep together and you will use her breasts as a pillow, besides tonight i have something special planned tonight.

"That's about all the rules i have. I'll probably make more later. As for now i will tell you how things will go on from now on from now on. Every day you will be doing a fetish, some will be more than 1 day. It will work like this. You will do the alphabet. You will try out 1 fetish for each letter, and you will go in the order A, Z, B, Y, C, X so on and so on. But tomorrow i have entered you in a competition between boy toys, and i want you to win. Because the prize is 3 tickets to Domination land a theme park for boy toys for a total of 4 days with hotel and food expenses paid. Now time to get to bed Christian you know what to do." Amanda finally finished saying. "Yes mistress" She said as she began to undress. Evan was so confused then he realized that christian was undressing. He quickly looked away blushing. "Look at her." Amanda demanded. "Y-yes mommy I understand" said Evan. "By the way Evan..you get three limits since im nice, this means 3 fetishes that you won't have to do if i think of them. Pick them now." She demanded again. "Well..mommy i guess feces..urine and and diapers.." he said blushing. "Good choices..ok if they come up you are exempt from them...now bend over the bed its time for christian to insert your new toy.." Amanda demanded. Evan did as he was told.

Amanda then pulled out the buttplug she had bought for him, lubed it, and handed it to Christian. Christian began to slide it in. "Oh..god...AAAHHHH!!..aaaahhhhh....." Evan was trying to hold himself back. "Heheheh you sound just like a girl." Amanda said as she giggled.She finished sliding it in blushing as she did it. She then laid near the bottom of the huge bed long ways. Evan wondered why. Amanda then laid above her. "Your head goes on my breasts your dick goes between her breasts. Now get to bed." She demanded. Evan's face went bright red. He then stuck his already hard dick between her c cups, and used amanda's breasts as pillows.The pleasure was unbearable. He laid there moaning lowly. "Do everything you can to make him cum christian. Titfuck him, lick his tip, and even play with his buttplug. Sexually torture him, and cover your face with his cum." Amanda demanded. "Yes ma'am.." She responded. She began to smother his dick with her c cups, lick it and move the buttplug in and out and wiggle it around. Evan could tell she enjoyed doing this. Evan literally came 9 times that night before he drifted asleep along with the other girls...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw guys i need help with the fetishes here is the list

A-taken
B-taken
C-taken
D-open
E-taken
F-taken
G-open
H-open
I-open
J-open
k-open
L-open
M-open
N-taken
P-open
Q-open
R-open
S-taken
T-open
U-open
V-open
W-taken
X-open
Y-open
Z-open

NIKOLAS3220
07-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Please do continue. Also, I know that if you post what you came up for each fetish, it will spoil it a bit for us, but by not providing us with them, we might give you the same thing just using a different word to match tge alphabet. (ex. clothing-attire)

dalbo94
07-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Please do continue. Also, I know that if you post what you came up for each fetish, it will spoil it a bit for us, but by not providing us with them, we might give you the same thing just using a different word to match tge alphabet. (ex. clothing-attire)
ehh its worth it

dalbo94
07-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Chapter 6

It has been several months since Evan woke up from hibernation. Today is his 19th birthday. These past months have been pretty eventful. Everyday he was put through kinky "torture" but it was mostly the same stuff. every sunday he was Given an enema to keep him clean inside. Chrona who he had gotten quite close to was his caretaker basically. She bathed him, fed him. and clothed him everyday. While he was restrained of course.She never took her hood off though. Amanda told him that something special was going to start after his birthday he just didn't know what. Today Amanda was busy buying his "presents." While she was doing that Chrona was taking Evan to get something he needed.

It was the first time he's seen the outside world since he first went dormant. He was very excited. Of course he had to be handcuffed. Everything was so much different. He could tell that the buildings have been modified and such. They entered a building labeled "Slave upgrade center." They entered and Chrona handed a women at a desk a piece of paper. "My master wants this done to him." said Chrona. "He's not the only one getting work done. Here it requests that you her female slave get an IUS put in." said the lady at the desk. "Yes.." said chrona blushing."wait your a sla-." Before he could finish he was pulled into a room by his hand cuffs.Chrona gave them the keys to his handcuffs before she left for her operation.

When he was pulled in the room they stripped him of his shirt, took off his handcuffs, and restrained him on a metal chair. A women with a tatoo gun came in and started giving him a tattoo on his chest. It was Amanda's symbol indicating he was her slave. When he was done Chrona was outside waiting for him, and they headed back home. "Your a slave?" asked Evan. "Yes unfortunately" said Chrona. "Hows that your a female?" Evan asked quickly. "Well back when you guys went dormant 4 years ago there were many women who went against the Overa. They thought what they were doing was wrong and hated them for it. These women who opposed them were put into slavery. I was one of them." said Chrona. "How come?" Evan asked. "Someone special to me.." she said as she looked down. It wasn't long until they reached the house. "There you guys are hurry up so much to do so little time to do it." said Amanda as they walked in. Chrona quickly dressed him in the band and rings outfit. "Ok first is my favorite part birthday spankings heheh" said Amanda giggling as she dragged him to her bed. She then bent him over it and strapped his arms to the bed. She then pulled out a large wooden paddle with holes in it and began swatting his ass. "1..." she said as she smacked his ass.
"2.." *SMACK*
"3.." *SMACK*
Evan seemed to be turned on by this which he hated and moaned with every smack.
"4.." *SMACK*
"5.." *SMACK*
"6.." *SMACK*
"7.." *SMACK*
"8.." *SMACK*
"9.." *SMACK*
"10.." *SMACK*
"11.." *SMACK*
"12.." *SMACK*
"13.." *SMACK*
"14.." *SMACK*
"15.." *SMACK*
"16.." *SMACK*
"17.." *SMACK*
"18.." *SMACK*
And on the last swatt she gave it all her strength.
By this time Evan was fully hard and his ass was bright red. "Now for cake.." she said with a giddy giggle. The cake was a medium size with chocolate frosting. Amanda then cut off 1 fourth of the cake. And slided the rest of it to Evan, gave him a fork and sat a glass pitcher full of milk on the able and put a cup next to it."This is me and Chrona's portion, you get the rest, what you don't eat goes in your underwear tonight as you sleep." said Amanda with a grin.. Evan grabbed the fork and began eating the cake. He hadn't used a fork in so long it was hard at first, but he eventually got the hang of it. He could here giggling as he struggled, it just made him even more nervous. He eventually ate 2 of the 3 fourths and he couldn't eat anymore."Heh ok we're done here now its time to open your presents.." said Amanda as they walked into the living room which had a few presents in it. "This just beggining of your presents you'll get the rest in the days to 'cum' heheh." said amanda as she giggled. "Now open them." Demanded amanda. Evan began opening them. It was mostly clothes, some stuff animals, some restraints and a buttplug. Then came a big present. He began opening it. He gasped and trembled as he opened. It was a chair designed to restrain the person, and had and vibrator in the seat that would go up the person's ass and all these gadgets designed to stimulate the victims body. Such as a dick sleeve. "What are you waiting for? Get in it!" demanded amanda as she grabbed him, and threw him on it. The vibrator went up his ass and she restrained him to it. He couldn't move an inch.

She then put these suction cups on his nipples. She then blind folded him and turned the machine on. The suction cups began sucking on his nipples and the vibrator turned on and began moving up and down. He started moaning like crazy. Apparently thanks to his youth shots his asshole is always tight. Which Amanda adored. He then began to feel some one get ontop of him. Suddenly he felt his dick get licked by someone. The person proceed to put their lips around his dick and give him a blowjob. Was this Amanda doing this? She had never done anything like this. Well maybe it was a special occassion he began to moan. Before long the pleasure was too much and he came. "HEHEH suprise." said Amanda as she took off the blindfold. Before him he saw the girl who was giving him the blowjob. She was blushing. He recognized it as Chrona without her hood. Than he noticed the amazing brown hair and cute face. It was Christian. Chrona was Christian, Evan's long lost love.
forget about the cake part i totally messed up lol

dalbo94
07-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Evan woke up to the crisp smell of breakfast. He Rubbed his eyes, scratched his head through the mess know as his hair. He thought of all the vivid images from last night. His face began to become hot when he thought of it. He got out of bed, and started walking to the kitchen. Evan felt the buttplug in him as he strolled down the hall. He stared at the green paint on the walls in the large hallway and the white trim on the door ways. As he walked into the kitchen he saw Christian with a pleasant look on her face. She obviously enjoyed playing with him last night.

Christian:"Good morning~"
Evan:"Morning."
Christian:"Did you enjoy last night?"
Evan:"More than you can imagine"

He blushed and looked down at the ornate kitchen tile.

Christian:"Well Im glad. I enjoyed pleasing your body."
Evan:"I bet you did, and what about your face?"

She started to blush as well.

Christian:"I washed it off this morning."
Evan:"Oh ok."
Christian:"Oh yeah by the way. The mistress orders that I give you an enema every day from now on."
Evan:"Oh that's just great."

Evan sighed.

Christian:"Oh don't tell me you don't enjoy getting them"

Christian laughed.

Evan:"Ok maybe just alittle."
Christian:"Alittle?"
Evan:"Anyways..Im so glad your here.."
Christian:"Im glad im here too."

There was a sudden stillness as they stared into eachothers eyes and smiled.

Christian then proceeded to feed him breakfast. Afterwords he was given an enema then bathed and clothed.

Then Amanda appeared

Amanda: come on it's time to go the limo is outside waiting.
-----------------------------------------------

A-taken
B-taken
C-taken
D-open
E-taken
F-taken
G-open
H-open
I-open
J-open
k-open
L-open
M-open
N-taken
P-open
Q-open
R-taken
S-taken
T-open
U-open
V-open
W-taken
X-open
Y-open
Z-taken
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was a bit short i was experimenting with a new writing style

juicy
07-15-2010, 03:46 AM
"Now for cake.." she said with a giddy giggle. The cake was a medium size with chocolate frosting. Amanda then cut off 1 fourth of the cake. And slided the rest of it to Evan, gave him a fork and sat a glass pitcher full of milk on the able and put a cup next to it."This is me and Chrona's portion, you get the rest, what you don't eat goes in your underwear tonight as you sleep." said Amanda with a grin.. Evan grabbed the fork and began eating the cake. He hadn't used a fork in so long it was hard at first, but he eventually got the hang of it. He could here giggling as he struggled, it just made him even more nervous.

haha I didn't notice this for the first time... but it should be hear...

I'm loving this story, and the new writing style is much easier to follow (layout and all)
keep it up :D:D

dared to perfection
07-15-2010, 07:05 AM
theres a part of me very deep down that is hoping this story is an accurate prediction of the future.. after 2 years until the machine is turned on i'll be 20 and then another 4 in dormant sleep i'll be 24! not too bad an age to spend the rest of my life as a toy :)

dalbo94
07-15-2010, 11:45 PM
theres a part of me very deep down that is hoping this story is an accurate prediction of the future.. after 2 years until the machine is turned on i'll be 20 and then another 4 in dormant sleep i'll be 24! not too bad an age to spend the rest of my life as a toy :)

lol me and you too buddy =P

Uranium
07-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Love this story! Can't wait for the next part. (:

dalbo94
07-18-2010, 12:38 AM
On the way to the event, Evan had to sit on Amanda's lap. No doubt a tactic made to humiliate him. As they pull up to the event Evan realizes it is kind of like a carnival, or a fair. He saw groups of women walking around enjoying all it had to offer. As they walked up to where their supposed Evan saw what seemed to be an obstacle course. There were 8 courses set up. It seemed to be like a race. The first obstacle was a wooden bench with 5 dildos on it. It looked like this.

(Im sorry my original illustration was messed up by this thread) Both ends were the smallest. The 2 inner 1's were slightly bigger, and the middle 1 was the biggest.

The next obstacle seemed to be foam counter like Amanda's, and next to it was a stand holding an enema bague. Then after that he saw what seem to be bathroom stalls. After he saw another bench that seemed to have cuffs, and through the cuffs you could press a button that activates a spanking machine of some sort. The longer you press the button the harder and faster it will spank, and went it reaches absolute maximum the machine will stop and the cuffs will stop.The last thing he saw was a table with lotion on it. He could guess what that was for.

Amanda:Heh this is the competition. Finish the course before the others do.
Evan:Y-yes Mommy..

Evan noticed flocks of women begin gather around the area. An announcer lady came on and started explaining everything. After she was done some slave girls dressed in nurse outfits stepped up covering the insertion part of the enema with coconut oil. Finally everybody got on their starting line.

Announcer:ON YOUR MARK..GET SET...GO!!!

Evan and the other contestants ran to the bench. Evan quickly sat on the first dildo. It was small so the insertion was easy. On the second dildo it was a little harder. He heard himself begin to moan, but he saw another slave already on the third dildo so he hurried and got to the 3rd dildo. He could hear himself moan loudly as he went down on it. He wanted to cum so bad, but if he did it before the final obstacle, he would be disqualified. He finally reached the bottom and he could see the guy next to him was already getting off it. The others were still on the second. He started getting off it as well, but it was a little hard.The last 2 were easy after the 3rd one. Him and the next to him ran to the enema bague where they were given their enemas while everyone else was still on the dildo bench. It would just be them. After the enema Evan waddled over to the the bathroom stall careful not to drop any water. They both entered the stalls at about the same time. The doors locked themselves shut. They wouldn't re open until the tank at the bottom is completely full. It took Evan a second to get it all out but he did. When he exited the stall he noticed that the guy next to him was still in the stall. He quickly ran to the spanking machine and he got cuffed in. The guy behind him rushed out of the stall as Evan began to push on the button. The machine began to slow and lightly paddle his ass.In about a minute or 2 it was on medium. Evan enjoyed the feeling, but tried not to enjoy it to much. He could tell his neck to neck competitor wasn't enjoying it one bit. The machine was near it's end. The other guy was close to tears, and Evan was close to orgasm.The Machines finally stop and the 2 neck to to neck competitors run to the desks with lotion. They both squirted it into their hands and began to stroke themselves, careful not to look at each other. Evan was still horny from the spanking machine, but it has been a long time since he's actually jacked off. In an attempt to cum he closed his eye's imagined himself having sex with christian. Her riding him. Him riding her. Making out with each other. The dream was amazing. Then..he came. He noticed it, and as quick as he could sprinted through the finish line. The large Groups of women began to cheer, not including the other competitor's mistresses. He won.

dalbo94
07-19-2010, 10:16 PM
no feedback? come on =O

Demon Thief
07-19-2010, 10:28 PM
The competition seemed rushed, but it was still good.

fitsexyguy
07-20-2010, 05:35 AM
Wow this is a great story so far :P I look forward to more!

Honestman
07-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Wow. That is a good story. I loved the twist with the girlfriend. Please update. I have to admit, you are a very good writer. Keep going.

chalk
07-20-2010, 10:00 PM
keep going! seriously, this stuff is good and I wanna keep reading it

bobg55
07-30-2010, 10:29 PM
this is a great story. i really want to see more.

Ozpossum
08-08-2010, 12:45 PM
i like this pls write more

Honestman
08-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Wow. This is some seriously good stuff here. Please continue!!!

Honestman
08-21-2010, 10:16 PM
I wish an update would come soon. It's been like, two weeks. Maybe he has been kidnapped by ninjas and is being held prisoner in an underwater/underground (yes it it half in water and half in the dirt under the water) lair and they want the world to bow to them before they give him up,.... Or they want to trade him for spare socks. Oh well. Easy come, easily traded life for socks. That sucks. Great now I'm thinking of dirty socks. Can they please let him go so I can get this image out of my head. Please continue story or I will capture you and trade you for socks again. Argh, why am I thinking of socks? Oh well. :/

bobg55
09-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I love the story a really want it to continue!

IcyCool
09-08-2010, 01:04 AM
WoW!! awesome story!!! Will be looking forward to read more of it!!! KEep it up!!~

petnam
10-06-2010, 12:14 AM
keep it up please this is my favorite!

dalbo94
11-29-2010, 07:21 PM
sorry guys its been awhile since i've been on here if u want me to continue i will though

black out
11-29-2010, 11:07 PM
continue it is very good actually

chalk
11-30-2010, 02:50 PM
sorry guys its been awhile since i've been on here if u want me to continue i will though

I knew this day would come :D Please continue!

Ozpossum
12-01-2010, 02:13 PM
pls continue it si awsome

dalbo94
09-29-2011, 09:02 PM
FINALLY I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!! I PLAN TO FINALLY CONTINUE THIS, however it make take awhile due to other projects. I have matured as a writer, so expect the quality to go up.

dalbo94
09-29-2011, 09:03 PM
geez...i sucked at writing back then....my only strong point was my plots o-o

dalbo94
10-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Evan laid there on the comfty futon bed as Amanda's private jet flew through the seemingly empty sky. He was in his pajamas, hugging a teddy bear, with his buttplug on low vibrate beneath the tight silky panties Amanda has started having him wear. All the while, sucking on a dildo given to him by Amanada. These were 2 of a few fetishes Amanda has initiated him into, to get him prepared for this trip. Christian laid right behind him, watching tv as he leaned against her, constantly checking if he was still there, if he had leaned forward. She wasn't going to lose him again. He was precious to her. Amanda then walked in from the other room.

Amanda:It's time again, make sure to add in the next part.

Christian:Yes mistress.

Christian cheerfully got up and plopped her precious boy into her arms, and went into a spare room inside the luxary jet.

Next thing Evan knew, he was on a bed, in nothing but panties, no plug, and he was staring at a large strap-on around christians waste.

christian:you know what to do.

Evan: Yes mistress.

Evan blushed then proceeded to lick the strap-on, covering it in his saliva, then he took the head in his mouth, and then half the shaft, bobbing his head back and forth, on the plastic member.

Christian:come on take all of it, lift up your soft pallet and deepthroat it like we practiced.

He did so, gagging as he did it. He did this for 5 minutes.

Christian:Ok thats good, now bend over with that cute little ass facing me.

Evan:yes mistress..

Evan did so, then Christian pulled down his panties, and suddenly jolted the strap-on into his ass, and Evan made a huge moan.

Evan:AAHHHHNNNN....

Christian:thats right take all of it...

She then pulled his torso upright, and grabbed his dick into her hand. She started stroking him, transferring her thrusts, making him thrust into her hand.

Evan's head went numb. Everything around him seemed to be an illusion.
Every inch of his body was in such an ecstasy, he felt like like his body was light as the clouds, like he was soaring into the sky, then he reached the top, and the young nimbus let his white creamy rain, shower down on the terrain of sheets.He wanted to fall back panting.

Christian:Good boy now lick it up. No spitting it out.

Evan went silent. He clearly thought he had misheard her through the beating of his heart, and the loud rush of air his constant panting released.

Christian:You heard me..Lick it up!

Evan was not imagining this. Shit!

Evan:Y-yes mistress.

He leaned down with his face next to his puddle of cum. He then proceeded licking it. It was sour and salty. He didn't like it. However, the fact he was eating his own cum, was making him hard.

Christian:Good boy, you'll get used to the taste, now get it all by sucking the rest up.

Evan then proceeded to suck up the puddle laying on the bed. In one moment, a bitter, salty, and sour flavor flooded into his mouth. He started to gag. Christian began to giggle.

Christian:You'll get used to it. Now open wide and show it to me. Like a little whore would.

Evan did as she told him, and he opened wide giving her a view to the creamy white pool motionless in his mouth.

Christian: So cute! Now swallow...

Evan then swallowed what he had been given.

Ozpossum
11-03-2011, 06:48 AM
r u going to continue

Demonking
11-04-2011, 03:19 PM
You really need to finish this

kmacroxs
11-06-2011, 06:12 AM
Please continue writing this. It is awesome.

daremaster 1
11-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Please don't let it die:( It is a very good story!

dare marine
09-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Please don't let it die:( It is a very good story!

A good point, u gotta keep going!

Xdress_parttime
09-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I agree. you should definitely continue this

chicago
03-18-2015, 09:38 PM
:( it died!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

Sissyboy998
03-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Why did it have to die it was a super great story. And I wish I was Evan if it were real