PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: World of Femdom

MyNameIsHi
05-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Warning: This story will most likely feature teens as young as thirteen years of age engaging in sexual activities.

Another note: This is my very first story, so it may not be as good as most others.

A final note: If I ever stop posting for a prolonged amount of time, then please, somebody continue the story for me.

Introduction:

Nick looked at Lucy for as long as he dared. She was the hottest girl he had ever seen, she was a bit short, had black hair, and was very talkative. She was also very popular, and was way out of Nick's league. That isn't to say that Nick was ugly, stupid, or strange in any way. If Nick was talkative then he would probably be way up there, maby higher then Lucy. But as it was Nick kept to himself.

Memories for Life
05-07-2010, 03:58 AM
A final note: If I ever stop posting for a prolonged amount of time, then please, somebody continue the story for me.

I suspect this author may write a few installments but ultimately just leave it hanging...for someone else to finish!

Playstation
05-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Interesting start, do go on.

Slenderman - Doctor
05-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Not much to go on at the minute but I will be reading as, for one thing, the title has captured my attention. Always a good sign.

Rawk Hawk
08-15-2011, 08:54 PM
If anyone would care, I could take a shot at this. I've never written a story before, but I've read most of the good stories on here. Maybe I'd leave, and then we'd have a switching thing. Also, no need to worry about spelling or grammar. If you'd like, just comment.

Silvercola
08-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Erm could we change the ages to at least 16 lol 13 years olD

Rawk Hawk
08-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Sure, I'll change the ages to 16/17. Anyone interested, though?

idlersdream
08-16-2011, 12:28 PM
please give it a shot

Rawk Hawk
08-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Eventually Nick realized that staring would get him nowhere. he wanted to be with this girl, and decided to break out of his shell, if only for a moment, to attempt this.
"H-Hello Lucy."
"Hey there, umm... Nick, is it?"
"Yes, that's right. I was wondering if... if you'd like to come over sometime?"
"Sure, how about Friday?"
"Absolutely! My parents are leaving town, so we'll have the place to ourselves," Nick said, trying to avoid letting his severe attraction show through.Lucy thought about this, realizing he was attracted to him almost instantly, and considering the possibilities. "I'll be there at 6:30, be ready for me!" Lucy winked mischieviously, walking away and already texting friends to help with her... ideas.

Rawk Hawk
08-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Sorry it's short, just a start to get into writing. Basically a further intro. I knoow it's stereotypical, but id like tips.

daremaster 1
08-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Sounds great! But not much yet:(

Rawk Hawk
08-16-2011, 07:12 PM
I know, sorry. it was a spur of the moment thing. I hope to update every 3/4 days, with long chapters.