PDA

View Full Version : prove yourself

Coyote
09-29-2007, 08:24 AM
To prove you are not a wuss you must do these things

1. hump a lightbulb that is turned on for 2 minutes
2. me a member of the opposite sex for 5 hours that meens completely
3.when doing #2 you must ask out a person of the same sex that you are not pretending to be then you must make out with them
4.this is for boys: shave your dick then put 21 rubber bands around in then once the rubber bands are on cover your dick in duck tape all the way to the tip see how long you can stay like that whoever goes the longest gets to be my master

Mr Giggles
09-29-2007, 08:35 AM

3.when doing #2 you must ask out a person of the same sex that you are not pretending to be then you must make out with them
4.this is for boys: shave your dick then put 21 rubber bands around in then once the rubber bands are on cover your dick in duck tape all the way to the tip see how long you can stay like that whoever goes the longest gets to be my master

The light bulb humping sounds very dangerous, they can burn your fingers never mind your sensitive part.

And what would being a member of the opposite sex involve apart from dare 3?

Coyote
09-29-2007, 08:48 AM
i do not understand your question

Looking4somename
09-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Man, seriously, are you insane?

Humping a light bulb while it's turned on?
It can be damn hot and burn you easily, espaicely in your sensetive areas that are.. sensetive (duh.)

Making out with someone of the same sex might be problematic for a lot of the straight guys here.. and for those that don't mind, it's not really a dare.

Coyote
09-29-2007, 01:00 PM
no duh it is problamatic that is why it is a dare (retard)

Mr Giggles
09-29-2007, 02:02 PM

Ok, calm down, there is the problem of finding a gay or bi guy first, if they dnt want to it's rape. I hope you're not promoting rape on getdare.

dareboyx
09-30-2007, 07:14 PM
I think there is a difference between being difficult and causing severe injury.

MasterO
09-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Dares are one thing but self mutilation such as burning and banding ones dick is usually associated with mental illness, someone may need to see a shrink here. If your not doing this stuff yourself and just daring others to do it by calling them a wuss for having common sense then you just need to grow up. Furthermore, I don't think your avatar is appropriate for a site that allows 13 year old members and will probably get you banned or at least it should. Oh yes, you also may wish to proof read your posts before you post them, if you already did and did not notice your errors then perhaps you need to pay more attention at school and get an education.

playfull_menno
10-01-2007, 08:39 AM
This guy is dangerous!

Indeed, humping a bulb is danagerous... its fucking glass..! the fact that it may be hot is dangerous too...

Than i hope you dont ment rape either...

third.. dont say its just a dare, in that light you could say anything.. i mean.. i dare you to hold your dick and jump of a 10 story building.. i mean its just a dare!

SUPER-PEACH_666
10-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Dares are one thing but self mutilation such as burning and banding ones dick is usually associated with mental illness, someone may need to see a shrink here. If your not doing this stuff yourself and just daring others to do it by calling them a wuss for having common sense then you just need to grow up. Furthermore, I don't think your avatar is appropriate for a site that allows 13 year old members and will probably get you banned or at least it should. Oh yes, you also may wish to proof read your posts before you post them, if you already did and did not notice your errors then perhaps you need to pay more attention at school and get an education.

ya i agree with you on this one buddy whats wrong with you humping a lightbulb

rhettromann
03-09-2009, 12:03 AM
My dick is the one who after experiance says lightbulb humping is not okay, OWW!

Coyote
03-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow now after going back and reading this i realize that it was a stupid dare. I advise against going it.

Foool :):p