PDA

View Full Version : A Great Dare Challenge!!!

Smile Guy
08-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Well, I thought, as a new user I should make some good impressions so... here it is... in the form of a fantastic- (-ally evil) dare!

Unfortunately, only blokes can do it although there is an alternative for ladies which I shall specify for at the end. And before you ask: Yes, I've done it! But can you beat my record?

Basically, your mission is to go for a walk. Easy-peasy right? Wrong! You need a pair of trousers with a zipper and that zipper has to be undone.... with your dick hanging out of it. You need to see how long you can last the walk before you die of embarassment OR you get an erection. There are two versions, first of all, one in which you cover yourself with a hand or bag or secondally, that you act like you haven't realised... See if anyone tells you!!!

My record is about half an hour. I finished where I saw some friends walk round the corner. Now it's your turn. Can you beat 30 minutes? Post your stories in this thread!!! If you want to send proof/pictures my e-mail address is [email protected]

And, girls... just quickly you have an alternative that you can make either harder or easier for yourself. Tuck your skirt into your top and walk around with your pants showing. For the braver, wear a thong or even go commando!!!

Enjoy the dare!!!

Glutgod
08-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Cool glad to see a few maby contributing users around here.

Smile Guy
09-15-2006, 03:34 PM
So, anyone actually tried out this dare?

crazzylver3
03-14-2007, 01:55 PM
This was an irrelevant post

Musty 21
03-14-2007, 04:35 PM
i know this posted a very long time ago, but i guess i will do it.....

Whitestar1983
03-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I have done this dare before i lasted about 3/4 of a mile till 2 girls i know took a picture from there phone and sent it to me on my phone when i was doing thos dare, to keep them form showing everyone i had to do a few things for them.....

Smile Guy
03-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Heh! This was so long ago... Well, let's find out what people have been doing with it then.

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:19 PM
I would like to edit my first post but I can't sooo, looks and sounds fun, smile.

olivedivon
02-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I did it for 15 minutes

panties4ever
02-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Well this is kinda cheating a little i guess but i went golfing at a course where you really dont see anyone except the hole directly before and after and even then no closer than 200 yards, i made it 7 holes which was about an hour and 15 min

Officelover
02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
This seems incredibly hard (drums and then symbal- don't know how to write me). That was litterally on accident.

I probably won't do this, on account of how I don't want to go to jail for public nudity.

AladdinSane
02-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Might want to wait for warmer weather for this one, though I guess the cold might help from getting erect. Still, I don't want to freeze off anything I might want to use later. :eek:

Theguy0000
07-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I really like this dare. I probably won't end up doing it though, cause I would probably get hard veerryy fast : p