PDA

View Full Version : Random Pleasure

Ikon
09-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Here are two dares that can be very fun depending on how daring you are.

(This one is best if you have a friend or random person you can explain the dare to. )

1.) Have a friend sent you a text message during the day. It can say anything the two of you have worked out, for example "Do It." and at that time, no matter what you are doing or where you are - you have to masturbate. Now for the ones with public limits, then go to the nearest bathroom and do it. If you are really daring you can do it where ever you are at that time. The idea is that it is completely random.

(This one is probably one thats been heard a few times, but it is fun either way)

2.) Set your cell phone to vibrate and put it in the front of your panties (guys can attempt to do this too, im sure it works ok.) Its recommended that you put the phone in some kind of plastic bag to protect it but you can do whatever. Also, it might be a good idea to secure it in "the right spot" with tape. Of course, now - your friend will call you continously, or at random times (possibly while out in public) and you will have to try and keep your cool. You dont have to limit it to one friend if you dont want to. Also, some phones are loud so you might want to pick areas with background noise - so probably not a library, unless its deserted.

Good luck with these if anyone decides to try them!
And if you do, leave us a story!

Mr Giggles
09-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Or if u dnt have a kinky friend, put ur phone on a vibrating alarm :D

Ikon
09-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Well the idea of these is to keep it completely random. It is more fun if you dont know when it is coming.

for #1 you could say - whenever 'x' sends me a message ill do it. You could pick anyone who usually talks to you during the day and not really tell them about it. At least it stays a little more random that way.

for #2 you really need someone who can keep calling you because chances are your not going to actually be called by that mean people over a long period of time.

Slut
09-29-2007, 11:13 AM
I think I might try the second dare. I've done it to a lesser degree before. Im sure my friend would love to call me if she new it would get me off lol.

bbyamanda86
10-02-2007, 10:10 PM
yeah i think the second dare is a good one. Only i dont have many ppl who call me is there any one who would like to call me? I work 8-5 and i think this would be great, u can call me how ever often u want.

turtlecash
10-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Second one sounds fun, maybe I'll try it.

Hm... first I need to get a cellphone.

GaggedForever
10-10-2007, 07:43 PM
This is so classic! A good one nonetheless tho.