PDA

View Full Version : The Two Ladies [FICTION]

james55
09-28-2007, 06:13 PM
The Two Ladies

Amber and Mary both arrived at my house together and right on time. Earlier this month they made a bet with me that I could go without masturbating for the entire month. If I could do that they would both do anything I asked of them for a day. I miraculously went the whole month without masturbating and they were prepared to fulfill their end of the deal. I had called them both earlier to tell them what they should be wearing when they arrived. I answered the door and let them in. Amber was wearing a tight white shirt with no bra and a really short skirt. I could see her hard nipples right through it. I also told her to wear a black thong and to have her pubic hair shaved into a landing strip. Mary was wearing the short black dress and high heels I requested. She was supposed to wear a red thong and have her pubic hair shaved into a small triangle. I was already getting hard at just the sight of them. We went into the house and I sat on the couch. They both stood in the center of the room next to each other. I instructed Amber to start undressing first. She pulled her shirt off over head revealing her large breasts. “Slide that skirt down too” I said, “I want to see that thong from behind”. Her ass looked perfect in that little black thong. “Bend over for a minute” I said. She bent over and I got immediately rock hard.
Next I told Mary to start sliding her dress off. About a minute later the dress was off and she was standing there in her bra, thong, and heels. “Take that bra off too” I said. She slid it off showing her nice tits. I told her to turn around so I could see her ass in the thong. “Pull your thong down……slowly” I instructed. She slowly removed it revealing her perfect ass from behind. “Your turn Amber” I said, “Now pull your thong down from behind”. They were now both completely naked, except I told Mary to keep her heels on.
“Stand facing me” I instructed next, “let me see if you shaved your pubic hair how I asked”. They both turned around so I could see how they shaved. Amber had a thin landing strip just how I asked. Mary had a small triangle of hair right above her pussy.
“Have you ever eaten pussy Amber? I asked. She replied “No I haven’t”. I then told Mary to sit back on the couch and spread her legs. “Taste her pussy Amber” I said. She went over to the couch and began to eat Mary out, putting her mouth on every part of her pussy. “Time to switch” I said. Amber spread her legs and laid back on the couch. “Eat amber’s pussy now Mary” I said. Mary began to eat and lick her while started to take my clothes off as well. Mary had looked up from eating pussy for a moment and saw that my pubic area was completely shaved. “We have more pubes than you and we are basically bald down there” said Mary. I was slowly stroking my shaved cock when I asked Amber “Have you ever seen a totally shaved dick before?” “No” she replied. I instructed them both to follow me to the shower. “I want to see how each of your pussies looks bald” I said. I wanted to shave Amber first. We both got in the shower naked and I got out a razor. I shaved her little landing strip off in a matter of seconds and washed her pussy clean. “You’re next Mary” I said. She got into the shower with me and I started to shave her. She had tan lines around her tits and pussy area. “Those tan lines are so sexy” I said. After I shaved Mary’s triangle of pubes off I told them to follow me to my room. We arrived in my room and I looked at both of their bodies. “See” I said “now all of our pubic hair is nice and shaved”. I told Amber to get on her knees. Since she had never seen shaved cock before I figures she never sucked shaved cock either. “Suck my cock Amber” I said “put the whole thing in your mouth”. She sucked it very slowly and I could feel every single movement of her mouth. “Get on your knees too Mary” I said. Mary kneeled down next to Amber and alternated putting my cock in her mouth. Mary gave a hard and firm blowjob while Amber’s style of sucking was slow and sensual. Mary took over the blowjob while Amber sucked on my shaved balls. After a few minutes I instructed them to get on my bed. “I want to taste both of your pussies” I said. They both laid back and spread their legs for me. I alternated eating and licking both of their shaved pussies. Both of them tasted so good I didn’t want to stop. They were both so wet. I wanted to see whether Mary or Amber had a tighter pussy. I laid back on the bed while Amber rode on my cock while facing me. I then had Mary put her pussy on my face so I could eat her out while Amber fucked me. A few minutes later they switched. Mary rode my cock in reverse while Amber put her pussy on my face and I ate her. After a few more minutes of Mary fucking my shaved cock with her shaved pussy I was ready to cum. They both got on their knees in front of me and I came all over their faces and tits. I got the rest of the cum out by rubbing my dick in between their tits. It was well worth the bet of not masturbating for a month to be able to fuck these two shaved ladies.

Coyote
09-29-2007, 06:00 AM
this was a great story please write more

james55
09-29-2007, 09:01 AM
cheers coyote
i will try to write another story soon. should it be kind of like this one?

kc101
09-29-2007, 09:06 AM
nice story enjoyed it :)

Coyote
09-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Yes sir James it should be kinda like this buit people enjoy longer stories and i have asked many people and they say that they like the narrator of the story to lose thhe bet not win it but yours was good it had a twist i did not expect

james55
09-29-2007, 09:26 AM
glad you enjoyed KC101. this story is a definite fantasy of mine.

james55
09-29-2007, 09:27 AM
i'll see what else i can come up with then coyote.

molten man
10-07-2007, 10:37 PM
is there any more of this or is that it??

Coyote
10-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Is there any more

james55
10-16-2007, 05:18 AM
Cheers Molten and Coyote should there be whole new story or a continuation of this one?

molten man
10-16-2007, 09:03 PM
As u wish!! See which u can make up better!! The continuation or a new one!!

james55
10-18-2007, 05:17 AM
Cheers Molten I'll see what i can do