PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Different

good boy
05-04-2010, 05:00 AM
Chapter One:

I had always wanted to be a slave. I just never guessed that he would be my master.

It was Friday night when I got the text. I was looking at my reflection in my mirror admiring how amazing I actually looked, my hazelnut hair swept over my forehead. My eyebrows only just visable, my eyes were blue like the color of the ocean. My face was perfect, almost as if the angels themselves had carved it just like my body. I was perfectly toned, and was perfectly tanned, but the most beautiful piece was my genital region. My cock was semi-hard so it stood out of my pubes which were cut and shaved. I was about to feel my cock when my phone started buzzing. The text was from Ben. I read it several times not realising what he actually meant.
'Tom, I know that you have always wanted to try S/M so this is your chance. For the next week you will be my slave. Please meet me at my place in ten minutes. Don't bring or wear anything except pants. From your Master'
I was really turned on at this and I could feel my cock getting harder. I put on my pants, before running down the stairs to ask mum if I could go. She was fine with it as long as I called her at least once. I said sure and ran out the door before she could change her mind. For a 16 yr old I found the jog to Ben's place easy. When I got there the door was own and there was a note on it that said take off everything before entering. I slipped off my pants and looked down at my erect cock. Some precum made shiny and sticky, but I put that all behind me as I walked into my masters house not knowing what to expect.

Star Shadows
05-04-2010, 08:42 AM
This tooks like its going to be a good story, make sure you keep it steady and keep up the good work. I will be egarly awaiting your next installment :)