PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Plastic Wrap Dare

daremenow
05-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Just like any other person above dare but involving plastic wrap. For mine i have a whole roll of wrap and i also have shaving cream. I do have all the stuff in my sig also. I hope this dare catches on

horpat
05-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Cum into the condom, 3 times! Now tie a knot to the end and put it to your mouth. After, tape your mouth with the plasstic wrap, and your legs. Now you flip a coin every

Easy- 30min
Medium- 15min
Hard- 5min

and if its head, you need to bite the condom so your cum will in your mouth. You can swallow it, but i think its much better to keep it. :) You need to do this dare for 1 hour, and be carefull dont swallow the condom!

daremenow
05-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Wear plastic wrap as underwear or on top of your underwear. Must wear for at least an hour or till you pee. For mine i have everything in sig plus shaving cream and syrup

horpat
05-10-2010, 06:43 AM
Tape a condom to your penis, and you cant remove it until its full with piss/cum, and naturaly explodes :) (wear diapers :P)

leonard_T
05-28-2010, 07:28 PM
First time in the morning wrap your cock and balls when you are not hard, do a nice tight pack. If you need to pee you can go to the bathroom but you can't remove the wrap. Keep it for 24h

daremenow
06-15-2010, 06:46 PM
anyone have more ideas for this thread?

hovie907
06-17-2010, 06:27 AM
i dare you to wear some plastic wrap underwear, catch is: at the beginning, it must slide up your crack, giving you a wedgie and after you've made underwear out of it, you must wrap it around your stomach which will re enforce the wedgie!

horpat
06-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Take plastic wrap to the toilet, and try to pee :)

Kirst1
06-27-2010, 03:43 AM
ware wrap underware all day and pee in it at lest once (this is just nromal wrap you get at the store right?)

daremenow
02-18-2011, 10:35 PM
If u r stillwanting a dare, spank ur ass 30 times and then put on a diaper. Wrap from ur stomach to ur knees in saran wrap. Wear until yu pee and the diaper stats leaking then u can take it off. Please dont go easy on me. I will do anything in my diaper as long as i stay inside. I can do overnight dares too

hovie907
02-19-2011, 05:38 AM
I dare you to put a rubbber band around your balls and dic* and then wrap your package tight while flacid so it will feel real uncomfortable if you get hard. After this, give yourself a ball tap with a shoe 3 solid hard times, making impact. Wear this for 48 hours. You may make a hole only to pee out of.

As for me, i'd like a humiliating dare I can do while at school that is consealed by my clothing but can involve anything else in my limits.

hovie907
02-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Giving a friendly bump

Brazen
02-26-2011, 07:27 PM
You're going to plastic-wrap yourself a pair of briefs for the day, however in that area between your balls and your arse you're going to put a tennis ball in before you wrap yourself up! That should make it very uncomfortable to walk for you at school, which should make it humiliating if you are forced to walk funny ;) Obviously this will also make going to the toilet difficult, so good luck with that!

LoveitorHateit
02-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Wrap both legs separately from toe to ass as tight as you can bear. Wear some socks/shoes/pants over it and go on for the rest of the day. Let's hope no-one hears any cracking. ;)

paaltjepaal
03-06-2011, 02:32 PM
what think you of this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49823
plezier er mee

Yelsey
03-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Make yourself some plastic wrap socks for the day. Use duct tape too if needed.

kami
03-23-2011, 03:31 PM
wrap your primary hand for at least 2 hours. if neccesary use duct tape to keep the wrap in place and you from using that hand ;)

LoveitorHateit
03-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Make a plastic wrap corset and sleep in it :)

kami
03-23-2011, 05:42 PM
before the next time masturbating make yourself some plastic wrap boxers. You are not allowed to take em off until you cum. You are only allowed to touch yourself through the wrap. Feel free to use any additional toys you need to cum ;)

Dune
03-25-2011, 12:49 PM
whenever you touch plastic wrap you have to edge but you cant cum for the length of this dare which is a week :)

messyking
12-03-2012, 05:29 AM
pushig im first now

Mark-ward
12-06-2012, 06:12 AM
I dare you to make saran wrap briefs and fill the front with cigarette buts and the back with hot mustard.

sissybondageslut
05-24-2021, 09:40 AM
Wrap yourself completely in plastic wrap, each leg and arm seperately and stay like that for 1 hr

EnigmaticBunni
05-24-2021, 10:29 AM
Wrap yourself from your torso to your knees. Then bend over and spank your wrapped butt 20 times. (Send me video on kik if you can and not a limit)

Dirty_Slut
05-24-2021, 05:30 PM
use plastic wrap as underwear for a day

sissybondageslut
05-31-2021, 06:08 AM
wrap your whole upperbody in 5 layers of plastic wrap next time your masturbating

sissybondageslut
06-07-2021, 02:23 PM
bumping this thread for some nice plastic wrap dares :)

Submissive penguin
06-07-2021, 02:45 PM
Make underwear out of whole roll plastic wrap. Then wrap the plastic wrap with duct tape. Then wrap it again with another roll plastic wrap then another layer of tape. Wear it for a whole day and night. You must wear it under your clothes and go to a public place before you can remove it

diaperedsophie
07-02-2021, 10:44 AM
How about we make a plastic wrap body suit, make sure the wrap covers every part of you. leave access so you can use the toilet as you will be wearing this for 24 hours and will need to keep hydrated.

Arms, legs, torso, shoulders, feet should all be covered.

Put a t-shirt and trousers/pants over the top now go about your normal day.

sissybondageslut
07-06-2021, 03:49 AM
make yourself a plastic wrap diaper and use one whole roll of plastic wrap. wear it for the whole day

sissybondageslut
09-14-2021, 03:16 AM
bumping this thread :)

EnigmaticBunni
09-14-2021, 04:43 AM
Use plastic wrap to tie up your cock and balls. Then make plastic wrap underwear. Leave it on till you either pee or cum

Sabina
03-23-2022, 04:09 AM
For you: make a hobble skirt of plastic wrap, and allow for steps not more of 12 cm from one foot in front of the other.
Practice walk in high heels for 30 minut, never sit down
Wear a cute top and bra during all this.

For me: I like bondage and I have one large plastic trasparent foil roll tall 40 cm

Brobot 9000
03-23-2022, 07:54 AM
You are going to become a fashion mannuquin for a few hours :)

Firstly, find a tall pole you can stretch horizontally or vertically at about chest-to-shoulder level, and find somewhere that it can reasonably be locked in place.

Now, since mannequins are made of plastic, you are to first wrap your entire body in plastic. That also means flattening 'down there', as they don't have genitals, and putting in a plug as well. Now get into complete lingerie, a skirt, and a fashionable top of your choice. Put a fan facing you to cool you down, of course.

Next, near your pole, wrap your legs as tightly as possible underneath your skirt into a 'hobble skirt' position. So you can't move them at all, only to hobble around. You are to then set a timer for 3 hours and 10 minutes. In the 10 minutes you are to stand near the pole and wrap one arm tightly to it, as much as possible. Make sure you can't possibly get your arm out without scissors. Then, if you want to, wrap your other arm to your hip somehow. If not, simply put it to your hips sensually. You, as you may have guessed, are to stay as this fashion model until the timer runs out. Enjoy the quiet time! :)

Please make mine creative, I'm going to keep it for when I next have some alone time to do dares and I want it to be special. Thank you either way :)

MagnumOpus
11-19-2023, 01:39 PM
Wrap plastic wrap around your mouth and jaw until they can’t budge. Don’t remove it for eight hours.

MagnumOpus
11-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Gonna go ahead and bump this one.

MagnumOpus
01-07-2024, 06:56 PM
Bumping this thread

MagnumOpus
01-26-2024, 04:24 PM
Guess I’ll have to give this one another bump.

MagnumOpus
02-22-2024, 01:55 AM
Yet another bump, I suppose

MagnumOpus
02-25-2024, 05:44 PM
And that makes 5 bumps.

diaperboy06
02-25-2024, 09:06 PM
Since you've been waiting so long...
Start by making sure your bladder is bursting. Same with poop if your into that.
Next make yourself some plastic wrap underwear, followed by duct tape.
Then finish wrapping your body as much as you can. Bind both legs together.
You are now stuck like that til 30 minutes after you piss/soil yourself.

MagnumOpus
03-25-2024, 03:57 PM
For health reasons, I recommend preparing several bowls/cups of food/water beforehand. Also know that you’ll be at great risk of needing to use the bathroom without access to diapers, so you should probably lift up your toilet seats before you start.

You’re going to want to stick your roll of plastic wrap on some sort of vertical rod at ass height for this. Whilst naked or wearing just a shirt, stick a piece of tape half on the end of the plastic wrap and stick it to the side of your ass. Then, stick both hands behind your back and in your asscrack. With that done, turn in place, wrapping the plastic wrap around ass and crotch, until you run out of plastic wrap.

Congrats! Your hands are basically useless now, and they’re probably going to stink by the end. You’re going to keep that plastic wrap on for 12 (twelve) hours straight. If you’ve prepared well enough, this’ll be a major annoyance at worst but won’t cause any real problems. You should absolutely have scissors or another method of freeing yourself somewhere you can get to in case of an emergency. Be careful with stairs, seriously.

KEDA
03-26-2024, 06:39 AM
You're going to plastic-wrap yourself a pair of briefs for the day, however in that area between your balls and your arse you're going to put a tennis ball in before you wrap yourself up! That should make it very uncomfortable to walk for you, which should make it humiliating if you are forced to walk funny Obviously this will also make going to the toilet difficult, so good luck with that!