PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Magister Pain
05-02-2010, 04:47 AM
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name
Sam Jeffery
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here)
PM me, with what IM Messenger you have.
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits
I love order/routine. Pain. Humilation.
-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress?
I am a Master. I am someone you will hate to love.

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed?
A webcam is preferred, however a digital camera at least. Not always for sexual photos, sometimes when slaves behave themselves, I allow them to dress up nice and take photos.
-Offline or online relationship?
Online relationship. If there is someone from Australia interested in offline, I am open to that as well.
-How willing must they be to commit?
I, myself work, therefore I understand others have such committments as well, as it's online we will have dedicated time for "sessions". However emails, etc. may be used.
-What kind of likes should they have?
If they like having there lives controlled, pain, bondage, writing, spankings etc. NOT just stick something in me and be done.
-What are you planning to do with them?
This will be left open, depending on thier dislikes/limits and punishments.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one?
Not treat them like one constantly, but a task or two may require it.
-Does time zone matter?
No, however as above, must be able to devote a time to a session or if offline, then of course it does.
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners?
I'd very much like beginners if they want, I love to train them, I love to grow with them.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person?
Only if they feel they want to, if not, I am fine with that.
-Should they have good grammar?
This I am not strict on, I can read SMS/TXT speak fairly well being my age, but also my profession.
-Is there a specific IM program they must use?
I have Skype, Yahoo, AIM, MSN (Main one)
-Do you want them to sign a contract?
We will draw up a contract stating what will be accepted within the relationship.

4. Master/Mistress Specific
-Is there a certain age criteria?
I would prefer anyone below 25.
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter?
Definitly female.
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera?
A webcam would be preferred, however digital camera at least.
-Do you want your slave to have a blog?
I will discuss this with possible slaves, if they have no hassles with time/publically stating things in a blog (even under a false name) then I would like this, if they'd rather a personal jounal that is fine, I use it as a way to judge there feelings about things, get to know them more.
-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do?
Of course. I have rules about smoking, drinking, drugs, toilet breaks (not denial when in public), and generally choosing what they may wear.
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect?
To an extent, I plan to be in control, not thier brain. If I don't tell them to wear something then I may choose in our contract that they then may wear something previsouly specificly choosen or whatever they feel like.

Whilst I state pain, I am not into drawing blood or leaving permanant damage. I like to have a laugh as well, and connect on a personal level with my slaves, it's a respect & intelligence thing, they know when they are chatting normally with me and also know when I am giving them an instruction. If you think this is you, PM me with your IM name or MSN address.

CollaredBlondie
05-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Great ad, good luck in your search.