PDA

View Full Version : High School Party With Truth or Dare - Cum Here

scottinski
05-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Why I'm writing
I'm not a big fan of dares: I'm a fan of sexy stories about others' escapades. Why? Because I like to masturbate while reading them. I visit getDare almost exclusively for the purpose of masturbating to the fiction and nonfiction stories. Since I suspect many readers are of the same mind, the goal of this thread is to cater to an audience of masturbaters male and female, straight and gay. If this thread is well-received, I will post more along the same vein. After an appropriate setup, the focus will be on the juicy parts. You shouldn't go limp scrolling through unsexy plot line or dialogue. Please let me know how I am succeeding in that effort and how I could improve!

Fiction or Nonfiction?
The meat of this story is entirely fictional, but several supporting details are true or based on truth. All the characters are based on real people. Quick question: I find that stories are more exciting when the reader knows (or is led to believe) that the events are true. I kinda get that feeling of "it happened to someone, so it could happen to me." Do you agree or disagree? Finally, here we go.

Chapter One

"30 seconds!" the coach warned. I breathed deeply and tried to regain my composure. It was a Thursday afternoon, and the cross-country team was nearly finished with the toughest practice of the year: the 12x400 speed workout. In addition to a mile warm up and a mile cool down, we endured 12 laps at near sprinting pace with only 2 minutes rest between intervals. The top 5 guys were hitting every split at just over a minute.

10 down and 2 to go, I mulled. 7 men and 7 women were closer to dead than alive, but we dutifully approached the starting line.

"Set, go!" Coach said almost nonchalantly as he clicked the stopwatch. Our team was strong; everyone leaped off the line. As team captain I was in the front of the pack. After 10 meters I cut left from the middle lane to save time on the curve, but I didn't leave enough elbow room.

Katie was on my left. She was the girls' captain and almost unanimously the hottest chick in school. She had dirty blond hair, a great tan, and despite her thin athletic frame, she had a massive rack. Oh, her tits were amazing. Katie donned 2 sports bras before every run, yet they still bobbed like crazy. She was nice but also aloof, which limited her number of close friends. She usually dated guys from other schools. To me she was just a stunning mystery.

Again, I cut to the first lane without quite being clear of those in the inner lane. As I did so, my furiously pumping elbow accidentally struck Katie square in the chest. The contrast of her soft, squishy melons with my bone hard elbow was an instant turn on, though I was also embarrassed.

Nobody else had noticed, but she knew I knew where I hit her. And I knew she knew I liked it. What I didn't know was that she thought it was intentional. I avoided Katies's gaze for the rest of practice, but I felt her eyes on me as she conversed with Lindsey, the JV captain.

Friday I arrived at chemistry class early to cram for a quiz. The only other people in the room were Natalie and Anne, who were speaking inaudibly. If Katie was the best-looking girl in the grade, Natalie and Anne were certainly in the top 5. Natalie had wavy blond hair, a smooth gorgeous face, and perky b-cups that perfectly matched her toned body. Her sculpted legs culminated in a USDA Grade A buttocks. Her beauty and charm had won her the title of Homecoming Queen. Anne was half-Asian. Her piercing black eyes and straight black hair accentuated her round face and graceful limbs. Shewas skinny and short and so cute. She could also be a bossy bitch. My grade in that class surely suffered from the distraction those two presented. I had almost finished memorizing the noble gases when Anne turned from her conversation and abruptly asked,

"Scott, did Lindsey invite you to her party yet?" Lindsey and Anne were best friends and co-leaders of the Christian Club.

"Um no, I haven't seen her today," I replied sheepishly.

"Well look out for her," Anne continued. "She mentioned you when we were planning it last night." I straightened in my chair and was about to respond when the teacher and several other students filed in, so I instead returned to cramming.

I didn't have to go looking for Lindsey; she was waiting outside when the period ended.

"Hi!" Lindsey exclaimed, almost spooking me as I exited the classroom. Lindsey was very tall and very boisterous. I noticed her hardened nipples were trying to poke holes through her shirt. Lindsey was so tall her nipples were nearly at the height of my mouth. At first I assumed the dual erections were due to the cool morning air. Then I realized her large breasts were somehow different than I remembered…

Lindsey was curvaceous: not thin but not overweight either. Her skin was very fair, and her brunette hair reached a bit past shoulder length. She had a pretty face with high eyebrows and cheekbones. She also had a pretty slutty reputation.

"I'm having a party on Saturday," she blurted, interrupting my musings. "It's at our beach house in Malibu." Lindsey and I are friendly during practice, but she's friendly with everybody. I was confused by this sudden attention.

"Katie will be there," she added, attempting to conceal a smile. Giggles erupted from Anne and Natalie as they walked past. Great, I thought. Now they all know I'm a boob smacker.

Despite still being embarrassed about the day before, I wasn't about to pass up seeing all the aforementioned babes in their bikinis. I responded, "Sure, see you there."

peaceloverocknroll
05-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Ah i too like to masturbate when reading, and consequently i look forward to the rest of this story;)

eostby
05-02-2010, 04:48 PM
A good start. I want to see where this is going, and do hope it isn't yet another story that leads to dare slavery.

scottinski
05-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Chapter 2

Lindsey opened the door right after I rang the bell. “Fantastic, you’re here!” she cried and whisked me away to the living room where a game of pool was underway. It was Anne’s shot. She couldn’t reach the cue ball and had to lift one leg onto the table while the other foot raised her up on her toes. I admired the shape of her vertical leg as it flexed to support her weight. She missed and passed the cue to Natalie, whose shirt hung low as she leaned over the table. Her ample cleavage was kept in check by a white bra. Natalie accidentally sank the eight ball, cutting the game short.

Apparently I was the last to arrive. In addition to Katie, Natalie, and Anne, there were 2 other guys: Sam and Brent. Sam was one of the smallest boys in the grade. He was also dapper and well-groomed which made him look younger than the freshmen. In contrast to his appearance, however, Sam was popular and had an outgoing disposition. He had known Natalie since preschool, and they dated on and off. Brent was a tall, lean basketball star. He had a huge crush on Anne, and everyone seemed to know it except her. Despite his dominance on the court, he was a bashful guy.

The sun dipped low over the Pacific Ocean. Light streamed into the living room and bounced off our 7 nubile bodies. “Why don’t we go out for a swim?” Lindsey suggested. We all changed and stepped onto the sand.

I had never been surrounded by so many bikini-clad women. Katie looked especially stunning in a green 2-piece that matched her hazel eyes. Lindsey was the palest; Anne was the darkest. Natalie and Katie were equally tanned. They both sported a pair of white crescents at the bottom of their cleavage, forming tan lines against their bikini tops.

Sam was surprisingly cut. He had worked hard for his six-pack abs. I am of average height with broad shoulders. Running nearly every day for 3 years had given me a classic triangular upper body and muscular quads. Brent was large but toned and not husky. He had to be quick on the court.

It was too chilly for a swim, so we took a walk along the water. The cool water soothed my sore feet. Lindsey and Anne separated from the group for a private discussion. I knew they were making preparations for some fun when we returned to the house.

Back in the den, Lindsey mentioned that she had bought some Smirnoff with her fake ID, so I offered to help her mix the drinks for everyone. In the privacy of the kitchen I asked her, “Small group for a party, isn’t it?”

“My parents might drive over to check on us, so I didn’t want to invite the whole school. Besides, everybody I invited is…” she trailed off. “Let’s just say there’s an agenda.”

“Okaaaaay.” What did I get myself into?

“Mmm are those cocktails?” Anne asked as we appeared from the kitchen. “Let’s play Kings!” We all gathered around the coffee table and began drawing cards, then performing the actions dictated. It was fun, but nothing memorable happened until the very end. Sam drew the last king, meaning he had to chug a whole cup. He had already polished off 2 drinks during the game. Being a little guy, that last one hit him hard. By the time the game ended, Sam had fallen asleep on the couch.

“Oops I guess we lost Sam,” Lindsey sighed. “Anyway now that we’re all loosened up, who wants to play Truth or Dare?!”

“I do!” Brent jumped. Apparently the vodka had brought him out of his shell.

“Ditto,” agreed Katie, winking toward me. I raised an eyebrow, but then realized that none of us were big drinkers; we were all more than loose. I’m almost as shy as Brent. Normally I’d be nervous with sweaty palms playing a game like Truth or Dare. Instead I felt relaxed and adventurous.

“Tritto!” I shouted.

“Tritto?” the other 5 asked in unison.

“Like ‘ditto’ means ‘me too,’ ‘tritto’ means ‘me three’” I explained.

“Oh you’re so silly!” Katie proclaimed as she brushed my arm with her hand. Katie’s sudden touch heightened my anticipation. I felt my penis stir in my pants. [Author’s note: I actually invented the word ‘tritto’ a while back. Please pass it along and hopefully it will become colloquial!]

Lindsey ushered us all into the den so Sam could sleep. She announced, “There is just one rule. After you complete your truth or dare, you have to take a sip of booze before taking your turn.”

“Oh my god I’m going to end up like Sam,” Anne protested.

“Fine, then your consolation is that you get to go first,” suggested Lindsey.

“Deal!” Anne piped. She loved being in control. “Brent: truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he answered hastily.

“Do you like anyone here?” Maybe someone had given Anne a hint. Brent blushed so hard I thought his cheeks were bleeding.

“I, I,” he stammered. Then he took a big gulp of his drink. “I like you, Anne.”
“Wow, I had no idea.” There was silence as we all watched them stare at each other.

“Let’s go Brent,” Lindsey prompted. She seemed pretty experienced at this game, which didn’t surprise me.

“Uh, Natalie: truth or dare?”

“Give me a dare!” Brent seemed to have trouble thinking of something on the spot. I realized I didn’t have many ideas yet either, so I began to brainstorm. After all, this night was a wet dream cum true!

“I dare you to flash your boobs” Brent finally settled on. Natalie was wearing a low-cut white tank top and bra. She took a deep breath and raised them both with a smile. Then she gave her torso a little shake. Her teenage tits were so firm they barely moved. She definitely knows how sexy she is, I thought. Brent and I both adjusted our crotches, which made Katie chuckle.

Natalie sipped confidently then calmly proposed, “Scott: truth or dare?”

I panicked and too chicken to do a dare. “Truth” was my answer. Natalie looked a bit disappointed, but she had one ready for me.

“Have you ever fantasized about anyone here?”

“Yeah, Brent” I said deadpan.

“Really, you’re gay?” Lindsey asked perplexedly. She could be ditzy sometimes.

“He’s being sarcastic,” Anne interjected. “What’s your real answer?”

“The truth is I’ve fantasized about all of you at one time or another.” The girls all seemed surprised except for Natalie. “But the one who enters my thoughts most often is Katie.” Now it was our turn to sit and stare in silence. Katie opened her mouth as if to speak, but then shut it as she turned rosy.

I took a big gulp of courage juice in the hopes that next time I’d be able to take a dare. “Lindsey: truth or dare?”

“Dare, of course.” Of course? She was asking for it.

“Go give Sam a hand job.”

“Ha ha that’s a good dare,” she admitted without missing a beat. Lindsey bounded toward Sam, who was still passed out. We all followed with a drunken swagger. By now he was lying supine on the couch. Lindsey carefully unzipped his jeans. She tugged them down just enough to surgically retrieve his cock as if treating a bullet wound. Everyone gasped when Sam writhed slightly, but he did not wake. His dick was small, but not tiny. He was also neatly circumcised, which I thought was consistent with his overall conditioning. Lindsey proceeded to grip Sam’s shaft and gently tug it up and down. Sam’s eyes fluttered under their eyelids.

“He thinks he’s having a wet dream,” concluded Anne. “If only he knew!”

A few minutes had passed when Lindsey announced, “I think he’s close; it feels even stiffer.” Sam’s eyes now squinted tight and he let out a soft groan as the hot jizz flew into the air and splattered on his shirt. Some landed on Lindsey’s hand. Brent laughed hard as she wiped her hand on Sam’s pants. “It’s only fair,” she reasoned. “My turn.”

mrjd3000
05-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Good story, can't wait for the next part!

hookedondares
05-03-2010, 03:44 PM
ditto (someone take the hint there)

javer03
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Tritto, great start to the story. LOL

scottinski
05-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Here's chapter 3. I also made small edits to chapters 1 and 2.

scottinski
05-04-2010, 05:28 AM
Chapter 3

Lindsey turned to Katie. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” She was ripe for action.

Lindsey didn’t miss a beat. “I dare you to strip to your bra and panties and give Scott a lap dance.” Was this the “planning” Anne had mentioned the day before?

Katie slowly stood, faced the group, and lowered her skirt. As she kicked it away I caught a glimpse of shaved pubic hair on her inner thigh. Katie began unbuttoning her dark blue top. She hadn’t been showing any cleavage before, but with each undone button more and more of her supple breasts appeared. She sported a matching pink bra and panties. Katie swayed her hips as she approached. By the time she reached me I was rock hard. She straddled my waist and swung her hair in a circle a few times like a stripper on TV. I soaked in her flowery perfume and sweet breath as she exhaled. Next Katie twisted side to side grinding on my cock. She recognized my boner through the clothes and gasped. Finally she pulled my head down in between those supple pillows. I fought to resist the urge to squeeze them, but Katie read my mind and squished them together for me. My face was now completely buried in her deep, warm cleavage. I had fantasized about this moment for years. I risked flicking my tongue up the chasm. Tiny blonde hairs on her chest turned smooth with my saliva. Too soon Katie pulled away and stood. Her last act was to plant an index finger on my bottom lip. I believed I would never go flaccid again.

Katie exhaled and sipped her beverage as she settled back on the couch. Only Anne hadn’t gone yet. “Truth or dare,” Katie offered her.

“New rule,” Lindsey interrupted. “Anyone who wants a ‘truth’ has to take 3 sips afterwards.”

Anne protested, “You can’t make up rules like that!“

Brent jumped to Lindsey’s defense: “Her party, her rules.”

Anne saw that we were all in agreement. She was already showing the Asian glow and had to pace herself or risk ending up like Sam. “In that case, dare.”

Katie thought a minute then commanded her, “Take of your shirt and bra, then make out with Natalie standing up.”

“No way Jose,” she protested.

Lindsey had an alternate solution: “If you refuse a dare you have to finish your drink.”

“You know, for a best friend you are really taking advantage of me tonight,” Amy pleaded.

Lindsey didn’t deny the accusation. “The point of tonight is for everyone to take advantage of everyone!” Just hearing those words made Brent tent in his khaki pants.

Anne finally caved and lifted her shirt to reveal a training bra. She was self-conscious of her tiny tits and stalled in removing the bra that was a distant memory to the other 3 girls. Natalie joined Anne in the middle of the room to lock lips. They ran their fingers through each other’s hair. My two chemistry friends were actually going at each other!

Anne’s torso merged with Natalie’s in a parallel line of pancake flat stomach. Now Anne relaxed and placed both hands on Natalie’s rounded butt cheek. She squeezed. In response Natalie drew Anne even closer and began sliding her chest up and down along Anne’s. The kissing continued as Natalie’s clothed boobs slid back and forth across Anne’s naked titties. Her tiny nipples firmed like frozen blueberries. Next Natalie lifted her leg and rubbed into Anne’s crotch, parting her thin thighs. Anne couldn’t bear anymore and pulled away. Natalie extracted her tongue from Anne’s mouth and wiped the hot spit from her face. As they resumed their seats I saw Natalie’s white miniskirt had developed a wet spot over her pussy.

Anne was relieved to take just a single sip of punch. She looked up at her ex-partner Natalie and asked, “Truth or Dare?”

“I’m ready to take a little break, so I’ll suck up the penalty and say ‘truth.’”

“Who would you rather fuck, Brent or Scott?”

“Hmm,” she thought, “Brent is taller so he probably has more meat down there.” She tilted her head towards Sam, who was beginning to stir from his nap. “In my experience, size does matter. I would take Brent.” Brent grinned wide; I blushed slightly. My penis is a respectable 5.5 inches, but nothing to write home about. I conceded that Brent was probably hung.

Natalie took her time with the requisite 3 sips. Meanwhile Sam rose and entered the room. “What’s going on? Are we still partying?”

Brent clued him in: “You have no idea, Sam. We’re playing truth or dare and it is fucking hot!”

At this point I noticed two dark circles had appeared on Lindsey’s chest. I pointed and asked “What’s up with that?”

“Oh, gee,” uttered Lindsey, who covered her boobs with both hands. Then she explained: “My older sister had a baby a few months ago. Due to a glandular problem she doesn’t produce much milk. She asked me to be her wet nurse. I forgot to pump this afternoon, so now I’m engorged.”

Everyone’s jaws dropped. The room was dead silent. What a coincidence, I said to myself. I was also engorged. “You mean that’s milk?” Brent asked incredulously. “How can you do that?”

“We researched it on the internet,” Lindsey elaborated. “I had to stimulate my breasts regularly for weeks. Eventually I tricked my body into thinking I was pregnant. They became a little bigger and got all sensitive, until one day I began to lactate.”

A wave of comprehension washed over me. This explained why her boobs had looked different recently and why her nipples were hard when she invited me to the party.

“I got it!” exclaimed Natalie. “Sam: truth or dare? Please say ‘dare.’”

“You got it,” Sam replied playfully. “What’s my dare?”

“I dare you to be the baby and let Lindsey breast feed you!” Everyone, including Lindsey, nodded in agreement.

“Come lie next to me, baby,” she beckoned. Sam took his position lying on the couch with his head in Lindsey’s lap. She remained seated upright. Sam’s small frame and baby face, coupled with Lindsey’s large maternal body made for a convincing scene. She proceeded to unzip her blouse and exposed two creamy vanilla teats. The full jugs hung heavily from her shoulders with the nipples pointing out and downward. They were nearly as large as Sam’s head. On cue, Sam tilted up his chin and received Lindsey’s right nipple in his mouth. He began to suckle. “Ooo no teeth,” Lindsey pleaded.

“Sorry,” came Sam’s muffled response, as his mouth was full of boob and milk. He swallowed and continued sucking. Lindsey stroked his head and sighed in relief as her swelling abated.

“My other one is still full,” Lindsey complained.

Sam turned his head and offered a solution: “Scott, I dare you to suck Lindsey’s left tit.” He didn’t have to tell me twice. I knelt on the floor next to them and latched. It tasted like a hot, sweet milkshake. At first I suckled just like Sam was doing. Then I became more intrepid. I reached under her drooping mammary with both hands and tugged it to my face. The nipple was not enough. I opened wide and engulfed Lindsey’s deep red areola. My entire mouth was filled with luscious bosom. There wasn’t enough room for the milk, and it dribbled down my chin. I continued to slurp messily and let the thick liquid splatter all over the floor. Sam and I finished together and sat up to wipe the evidence from our mouths.

My great fantasy fulfilled, I washed down the milk with a cool sip of punch. I was now quite tipsy. So was Anne, who looked eager for her turn.

scottinski
05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Chapter 4

“Anne,” I started, but she cut me off.

“I want a dare.”

“You got it. I dare you to give Brent a blowjob and let us all watch.”

Brent stood in compliance and unzipped his khakis. His boxers were so tented they pulled tight against his cheeks. He pulled down the boxers. Eight inches of manhood flopped out and smacked against his stomach on the rebound. He was of average girth. The balls looked puny compared to the long shlong.

“Oooh I was right!” Natalie rejoiced. Anne was giddy as she took her position kneeling in front of him. She began tickling the shaft with her fingernails. The tip of Brent’s penis bulged and turned purple. Anne placed both hands around his cock and massaged it. Her hands did not cover its full length. Finally she slipped the head into her mouth. Brent groaned. Anne rocked forward and backward in a stroking motion. She cupped Brent’s testicles with one hand. The other she slid under his shirt and washed across his stomach.

Anne slid Brent’s throbbing member deeper into her mouth. She could not deep throat it all; several inches remained exposed. Anne rocked faster and started to suck. Without warning he exploded on the roof of her mouth with a deep grunt. Anne recoiled, choking on the barrel of semen that had shot down her windpipe. Anne recovered on her hands and knees as she spit the rest of the cum on the tile floor.

“How rude!” Lindsey critiqued. Slut. Brent offered Anne her cup to wash away the millions of sperm still in her mouth. Anne gargled the punch and swallowed. Brent redressed, but his cock had already started to rise again.

Anne chose Lindsey to go next. She wanted revenge for the insult about spitting. “Truth or dare?”

“I’m so wet after that breastfeeding. Please give me a good dare,” was her reply.

“I dare you to let Sam finger your cunt and ass together.” I knew she chose Sam because he was the most adventurous.

Lindsey looked overjoyed at this idea. “Let’s move to the bedroom for this one.” Once there she stripped completely and lay on her side over the comforter. She was not shaven and the odor from her wet pussy wafted through the room. Lindsey’s tits were still glistening with leaked milk. She raised the top leg and let Sam reach in one arm from behind her. He pressed a hand against her twat and rubbed. Next he inserted a finger between her dripping curtains and rotated it against the walls of her vagina. Lindsey moaned and begged for more. Sam inserted another finger, then a third. He twisted his wrist left and right.

Sam grinned at us, but Lindsey did not see. He quickly plunged his other thumb into Lindsey’s butthole. Lindsey let out a shriek. “Oh my god I’m coming already!” Her whole body undulated in ecstasy as Sam gave a final wiggle with both hands. “So good,” she congratulated him in a huff. As she sat up she decided to change the rulebook again. “Only dares from now on.” Nobody protested.

“In that case, Katie, it is your turn to fuck Scott. Doggie style”

Katie looked concerned. “What about protection?”

“Hey, it’s a fictional story,” Lindsey reasoned. “Screw protection and assume we are all clean and nobody will get pregnant.” Lol.

scottinski
05-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! Please rate the story if you like it, so others can find it when they browse by rating.

Robbo!
05-04-2010, 07:31 PM
LoL at the broken fourth wall.

inuyashajake
05-04-2010, 07:33 PM
chapter 4

“hey, it’s a fictional story,” lindsey reasoned. “screw protection and assume we are all clean and nobody will get pregnant.” lol.

you always need to be funny
haha

Platypus
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
great story. couldnt they just do anal?

scottinski
05-06-2010, 12:16 AM
To all those who want it filthy, don't worry. I'm preparing a couple more chapters. I'm also going to edit earlier chapters with additional tame content. The story will get progressively raunchier. After the official end, there will be a ridiculously hot/gross epilogue.

hookedondares
05-06-2010, 03:12 PM
When could we expect these chapters? And i know someone whos name is the same as one in the story so that adds another effect for me. Can be quite funny at times.:D