PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks [NON-FICTION]

Coyote
09-28-2007, 07:07 AM
Okay i was walking home from a date with my girlfriend when these girls jumped mme there were like 8 of them and they pinned me to the ground. They carried me off toward the woods and i had no clue what was going on. One of the girls i recognized.... it was m,y ex girlfriend Monique. "you dirty rotten bastard" she screamed " you left me for that slut Ashley" "she is not a slut" i said in Ashley's defence "you will be punished for that slave"

"whoa i am not your slave " i said getting irratated. She told the other girls to leave but first she had them strip me " hey" I yelled as they took my clothes
Monique looked at me and said" no worries i have clothes for you to wear but first io must be punished. she took out a razor ans some shaving cream and she told me to shave u pubes and the rest of my hair. "No i am not shaving my self" said sternly " the you will be punished even more" unexpectantly she lunged at me and handcuffed me to a tree. "Shit" i muttered under mybreath

She kicked me in the balls what felt like foreven then she shaved my pubes and the rest of my body. i felt like a total girl bing shaved like that. This part was very painful she took SANDPAPER and sanded my fucking dick

"what the hell" screamed trying to get away form her she said this is punishment

i will continue later tonight but i g2g tell me what you think

Davros
09-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Seems a little rushed, but cool :)

JoMo
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
people do realise non-fiction means REAL, right?

Coyote
09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Jomo thios is a real story ( You Retard)

bobo
09-28-2007, 01:49 PM
dont attack him he was talking to NewSlave

Coyote
09-28-2007, 01:53 PM
oh sry my bad but be more specific next time

Coyote
09-29-2007, 08:16 AM
i was completely hard after the sandpaper. she was laughing as she untied me and threw a black bra and thong at me. she said to put them on . Reluctantly i did. Monique Said" your boobs look a little small,.... why don't you stuff them with poison ivy and holly leaves"

Not wanting to be punished again i stuffed the bra. "Now" she said "put these on" she threw a very tight white top at me and a hot pink miniskirt.

Now she was laughing so hard her face was red." you look like a girl hahahaha" she laughed. I was so embarrased about looking like a girl. I started to walk away but she yelled" stop it is not over yet" "oh man" i muttered under my breath. She took out 5 1 gallon bottles of yellowing liquid.

it took me a few seconds until i noticed it was her pee. "you have to drink all of this in 4 minuted or else you willll be punished."Damn It" i swore she threw the jugs at me and said " 3.....2.....1.....GO!" I( started drinking as fast as i could not wanting to be punished again. i was only finished 1 jug when she said "time is up now you will be punished again" she reached into her bag (how mush crap does she have in her bag i thought) and took out 8 sandwich bags full of her crap literally she said i had to drink the rest of the pee AND i had to eat all of her shit. i was so mad that i threw the jug of pee at her. "Naughty Naughty" she said waving her finger "you willl be punished more severly tomarrow night ,meet me here at 7:00 sharp if you are late you will be punished even more severly" "toodles" she said as she started to walk away " hey what about my clothes " i yelled "you are wearing them. and you must be wearing those exact clothes every time i see you, that includes the bra stuffed with ivy and holly" she replied. I walked home in the dark. luck9ly my parents weren,t home I took off the clothes that she gave me and hid them under my bed. i inspected the place where the poison ivy and holly was. My they were all cut up and had a rash. they were also swollen. I was so mad and the worst thing was i had tosee her again tomarrow. And i almost forgot..... i had a swim meet in 2 days i wondered what other torture she would put me through "this sucks " i said before i went to sleep

Part 3 will come later tonight maybe

Coyote
09-29-2007, 01:11 PM
it was almost 7:00 and i was supposed to meet Monique. I Called my best friend Isaac and my other friend John. they were gonna meet me there and i would get my revenge.

i just wrote this little part so if you read it i know you will come back to know what happens. heehehehhehee ain't i devious

MasterO
09-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Angie Baby, your a special lady, oh sorry, that song came to mind, must be the living in a world of make believe thing. Wow, and he called JoMo a retard??

playfull_menno
10-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Fuck this happend to me yesterday... and the week before that to!
NON FICTION! you guys believe me to?

Coyote
10-01-2007, 03:42 PM
poor naive menno this is a true story and stop being a retard

glue
10-02-2007, 08:59 AM
there is alot of people that would think that this was fiction as it makes no sence why did you not just call the police??

Coyote
10-02-2007, 01:44 PM
um i don't know i guess i wanted revenge wy own way

Coyote
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
since nobody believes my story it ends like this

I Go to meet Monique and then a Magacal unicorn cames and saves me and i fly on it's back to safety. Monique screams"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!

And All I said QWas "Yes"

molten man
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey coyote, dont act childish.. U do not stop walking on a street if a dog barks at you. Let them bark, u continue with your job!!!(i.e write the story)

coyotecreator
10-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! coyote got banned now you will never know the end (i already do because i was there)

Davros
10-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Pretty bloody obvious it was made up. Sorry :D

x.Emma.x
11-21-2008, 10:41 AM
This was obviously not real. Still cool, though. Ah well.