PDA

View Full Version : Balancing act ;)

peaceloverocknroll
04-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Got a bit bored and was lyng in bed balancing my phon on my head, then i had an idea, for those with slaves, tie your slave naked to the bed, make sure they are comfortable, and have their head propped up slightlyo some pillows, they should be tightly but safely bound, so they cannot move too much, although there should be some wriggle room within the bonds.

Then balance somthing on the head of your slave, like i said, i used my mobile, but there are may objects tha could work well, (please post with ideas:D), and now sit yourself on the bed beside your beatifully boundand vulneable slave. Im sure you have guessed what comes next.

For male slave, why not use hand job or blow job to stimulate them, or for female, fingering or licking out, or even melt wax onto the nipples, its really u to you, the idea is t mak it as pleasurable as you can, to the point where they can't stop themseles from shifting their body, but they of course arent allowed all this pleasure without a catch ;)

Remeber that objet you place on your slaves head? If that falls off then unfortunately pleasure ceases immediately, and they re instead punished, and the punishment?? well that i shall leave up to your imagination ;) Enjoy folks :)

SecretOps
05-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Why not balance a glass of their own pee or cum on their head, that way if they move they are punishing themselves by spilling it on themselves :)

Ribbit101
06-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I like it!
Could also be done on cam rather than needing to be in person

chris20
06-22-2010, 08:20 AM
hi i am just after doing this punshiment. on my own as i dont have a mistress yet. what i did was lie in the bath with a pint glass of pee on my head. then i started to stock my self slowing. after about a min the glass fell but only a litle bit fell so i put in back on again. after about onther mintue the glass fell all over me ;)

VanderJackTruHeart
08-20-2010, 07:11 PM
This is perfect and I will use this on my girls. Thank you.