PDA

View Full Version : Lost Card Game [FICTION]

Random9002
09-27-2007, 12:14 AM
It all started when my parents decided to go to our beach house for the weekend. I talked them into letting me stay home with my cousin who is 22 I was 17 at the time. My cousin and I didn't really get along great but we didn't have a bad relationship. Now to get to how my greatest weekend of my life began.

My cousin lets call her (Maggie) decided to stay home on Friday night
because she didn't have any money to go out and party. I could have went out with my friends that night but I knew my cousin was going to be home all Night and I decided to stay home with her for the night. So we are downstairs watching TV, that's when I decided to make my move. I asked her if she want to play cards. She said ok. I asked her what she wanted to play for. She said she didn't know, I said how about the loser has to strip for the winner and be there slave for the entire weekend and do whatever the winner says. She thought that might be a little wired having to get naked in front of me and then have to do whatever I said I guess she got a little nervous because of the age difference. So she said no. Quickly not wanting to change the topic I said ok how does this sound if I lose I will have to be your personal slave for the weekend and I would have to strip for her and worship her feet and do whatever she says for the entire weekend. And if she loses she has to just be my slave for the night and doesn't have to get naked. She reluctantly accepted.

The game I decided to pick was 500 rummy I picked this game because I knew I would be able to lose without making it obvious. I won the first hand and did a little trash talking just so she would be a little tougher on me when I lost to her. The game went on for about an hour or so I keep giving her the cards I knew she need and the few hands I won I would really start to try and make her mad by saying when I win the she is going to have to only wear her bra and underwear (a thong of course) and that she was going to be my foot stool and all types of embarrassing things that I knew she would want to do like but on a fashion show for me with all her sexy cloths and that she would have to dry me when I got out of the shower. All this talk mad her real angry and she said, "you're making a comeback but you're not even in the lead"(even though I was only losing by 20 points).

I knew I had made her angry enough this would be the hand that I was going to lose it all I kept making all the wrong moves and before you know it she shouted at joy "OUT". Trying not to look to excite I but a look of disbelief on my face. Then when I looked at her she had on a smile that went for ear to ear. And she looked at me with an evil grin and said "well well looks like I have got a slave for the weekend" (I don't think she would have rubbed it in so much if I hadn't done all that trash talking). So she said" what are you waiting for start striping slave" with those words I stripped in front of her trying not to get a hardon which was hard because my cousin was a very attractive girl. She was about 5feet 7inches she had blond hair with a drop-dead body her boobs were about a large C, and she had a nice compact ass, and her feet were perfect.

So there I was standing there in front of her butt naked. She says now drop down to your knees and start kissing my feet. I did as I was told and she made me kiss her feet while she sat on the couch watching TV she made me kiss her feet for over 2 hours. Then she said enough now lets get started as she looked at me and said stand up and by this time I had a ragging hard on. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows and said "well look at this at that now turn around and bend over" I was a little confused by this but I did as I was told all of a sudden I feel a sharp sting across my ass and then she laughs starts laughing at me. "This is what you get for trying to make me be your slave" she hit me over 20 times with a brush.

"Now that we have that settled I want you to give me a full body massage and since you want me to strip so badly I will give you a little treat as she takes off her shirt and bra, then her pants however she leaves on her thong and says you don't deserve the full package. And while you're at it I want you to worship my ass. She made me lick her ass for 20 minutes. Then I gave her a 2-hour massage.

While I was giving her the massage her cell phone rang of course she made me go get it for her. While she was on the phone she told me to go get her a drink of water. When I came back with the water she told me that she invited some of her friends over now my cousin has a couple of friends that are really hot, however she also has some that are beasts. Once I found out which ones are coming I was glad it was only one of her friends (Brittany) her other friend decided not to come. Now I know Brittany but I never really talked with her. When she rang the door bell my cousin made me answer the door naked and I was afraid to do this because a couple of girls that I go to school with live on my block but they were not there when I went to the door. As I greeted her at the door she looked me up and down then told me kiss my feet all this while still at the door she knew I didn't want anyone to see me but she wanted me to suffer a little bit. I was don't you want to go downstairs to the couch. She grabbed my dick firmly and started to jerk me off she said unless you start kissing my feet I am going to lock you outside naked with a boner. So I immediately fell to the floor and kissed her feet. Once we were all downstairs I was a footstool for both of them while they sat back and talked about boys and other girl stuff.

Then all of a sudden they told me to stand up then they both walked to my cousin's room. They both were laughing while walking to her room when they come back they have a bunch of thongs in there hand and my cousin says to me remember how you wanted me to but on a fashion show for you well now your going to but one on for us. I felt like an idiot having to wear all these sexy underwear. They made me dance to music and make poses I never felt so embarrassed in my life. After that it was kind of late so they just had me worship their feet for the rest of the night. And what a night it was.

Part 2 coming soon

Please give me some ideas so I can write more stories…
Also this is my first story so please leave comments.

Random9002
09-27-2007, 12:15 AM
PART 2:

After the most humiliating night of my life I woke up on the floor in a slutty pink nightgown. I though to myself maybe this was not one of my best ideas, as I looked up at my cousin sleeping in the bed she slowly opened her eyes she said “slave I want breakfast go make me some eggs with toast” I said ok she looked at me and said kiss each of my toes before you go. I did as I was told then when to go make breakfast.

As she ate her breakfast she told me to massage her feet, this lasted for about 20 minutes once she was done she told me to go make myself some food and do the dishes while she takes a shower, and that I had 15 minutes as she closed the bathroom door she said I have a busy day in front of me and smiled.

Once I was downstairs she had just gotten out of the shower she told me to take a shower but to leave the door open because she needed to us the mirror as I got in the shower she said she cant have a dirty slave. She told me that my outfit for the day would be on her bed, this made me glad and a little nerves at the same time I was glad that I would not be naked but nerves because I had a feeling I was not going to be something I enjoyed wearing. As I walked up to the bed I saw black a black thong and a French maid outfit she said hurry up and but it on I felt like an idiot because I had a boner she immediately noticed this and said looks like we might be doing this more often seeing how you enjoyed it so much.

She ordered me to get on my knees and give her a pedicure and that it better be a good one or I would be punished I did what I though was a good job considering I have never done one before she said it was decent but that she told me to do a good job she then told me to go clean the bathroom since I was a maid she chuckled at irony.

SLAVE!!!! She yelled I came running to her she said that she has had a surprise for me and that I should be here in about an hour, and unit her surprise arrived I was to entertain her, I asked how she said that she wanted to give me a make over it wasn’t a real make over she just but a little makeup on me after that she told me to worship her feet. Then her phone rang she answered quickly and then immediately and ran upstairs and told me to go in the bathroom and close the door. I heard female voices but I could not make out whose voices they were or how many girls there were, after standing in the bathroom my cousin came in the bathroom and said your surprise is there she told me that in 1 minute I was to walk out of the bathroom and come to the living room, I said to her Maggie I am really not comfortable with this and asked how many girls were here, she said slave wait here ill be right back, she came back in and took a picture of me I was what the fuck are you doing she said insurance that I lost the bet and that I had to live with it now come out in a minute if I knew what was good for me and she left and slammed the door.

As I slowly walked out of the bathroom the second I walked into the living room I almost fainted my cousin had invited a couple of girls from my grade that live on my block over. There were 3 girls Jaclyn, Kelsey, and Mel. Jaclyn was about 5’ 4inches with an amazing body she had large breasts most likely D’s and a fat ass. Kelsey was 5’ 1 inches she was not skinny but not fat she was about a B cup, but she had the nicest fattest juiciest ass I’ve ever seen. Mel was about 5’8 inches she had a very nice body her breasts were probably about a large C maybe a D, she had a nice ass but nothing amazing.

So there I was standing in front of these girls as well as Brittany again in a French maids outfit the girls all start cracking up I felt my knees start to shake and almost faint. My cousin says to great your new goddess as I got on my knees and crawled toward then still in a complete state of shock I kissed each one of there feet doing this gave me a raging hard on. Then my cousin says slave don’t you want to see your surprise I think to myself what more surprises can she have in store for me then this I look in the bed room and there is a pole in the middle of the room and she looks at me and says you know that to do, with that music starts playing. As I stood there in complete shock for a good 10 seconds until a felt a sharp sting on my ass Jaclyn had smacked my ass she said get on with it slave before I get angry and punish you. I walked towards the pole not having a clue what to do I have seen what strippers do but I was not able to do moves like that so I tried my best slowly stripping while getting laughed at.

After stripping they told me to lay on my back by there feet they all started rubbing there feet all over my face and body playing with my dick so that I stayed hard. Every now and then one of them would decide to playfully play with my balls. I’m not going to lie I enjoyed being smothered under there feet.

The next thing they made me to be kiss all their Asses I enjoyed this as well especially since all of these girls were sexy. As I kissed Kelsey’s ass Jaclyn shoved my face in there deep suffocating me with her beautiful ass.

For the next hour or so they just made me give foot massages and bring they drinks. At about 8 o’clock the decided to play a game with me and see which one of them had the best smelling feet I was blindfolded and then they took turns sniffing there feet for five minutes each and how every once got to pick a punishment for me. I sniffed each of there feet long and hard the winner I chose was Mel, she dressed me up in a little mini skirt and bent me over her lap and spanked me, of course she let everyone get a couple of whacks in. After that they spent the rest of the night tormenting me I had to give them lap dances and worship their feet all night. Then eventually they all left except for my cousin, before she went to sleep she said don’t forget I still have that picture of you and that if I did not stay her private slave that she would send the picture to everyone in my town, she also said that every time my parents go down the shore I was to stay home so I could be her little foot slave.

The End for this story will write more if I get any ideas I feel would make for a good story.

Random9002
09-27-2007, 12:17 AM

LordCaspen
09-27-2007, 12:53 AM
I like what I'm reading so far. The ideas well-chosen, the overall structure well-made. Your horny descriptions of the girls was nicely done ... genuine and yet, in its own way, detailed.

My own preference is that you would take a little more time talking about the stripping, only because that's technically my favorite part. In this story in particular, I was confused what you were even wearing after you came out of the bathroom. After all, you'd lost the bet and you didn't describe getting dressed, so you'd left me thinking you left the bathroom nekkid..

Buzzlightyear
09-28-2007, 08:02 PM
great story. maybe a little more detail on the clothing, and stripping as the dude above me said, but otherwise very well written. I'm glad to see someone out there knows how to punctuate when they write...

maddsloth
10-07-2007, 03:16 PM
was posted Oct 7, 2007

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=5853

molten man
10-07-2007, 08:57 PM
original.. first time a cousin was involved!! Keep it going!!

admireu4ever
10-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Please bring this story back...I love it so much!

Random9002
01-09-2008, 05:05 PM
wondering if anyone wanted me to maybe add another chapter to this story

zeketheorc
01-09-2008, 05:36 PM
I would like another chapter! Maybe have the girls in his grade make him wear girls underwear to school and torment him?

t_or_dgal
01-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Was also nice when I read it years ago. Here's a copy:

http://pages.prodigy.net/gomezabel/stories1/creative.htm

Random9002
01-09-2008, 07:47 PM
i cant believe it that was the original draft of my story i didnt even know that site was still up i though it got shut down. for all you footfetish fans the site is "abel foot stories" google it, its really a great site.

thanks for finding this and letting me know that the site is up again

admireu4ever
01-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Please continue with the story...it's amazing.

molten man
01-09-2008, 10:16 PM
it is a great story!! Please continue!!

admireu4ever
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Don't forget about this story again, post the next part soon.

molten man
01-14-2008, 12:04 AM
Don't forget about this story again, post the next part soon.

i would second that!!

Random9002
01-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Im sorry to say that i dont think i will be writing another chapter for a while i have more important things that require 100% of my efforts on and that is finding a mistress, if and when that happens i will then be able to focus my time on finishing this story i have it all basically mapped out there will be 3 more chapters to this story and i hope someday to finish it but it is not my top priority at this time.

so if any of you want me to finish this story and know of a mistress looking for a slave let them know.

molten man
01-28-2008, 10:10 PM
hmmm. Finish it as quickly as possible then!!