PDA

View Full Version : The Barney Torture

MetalGreek
04-24-2010, 09:33 PM
The funniest and most humiliating punishment I think i can think up!.Basically you have the Barney theme song play non-stop while a strobe light is being used as well for the next two-three hours. Now this may be a bit extreme at some point, but it would be great fun to see them squirm with it. Now that may be a good addition, but for some it may be a bit too much and could cause real damage.

Star Shadows
04-25-2010, 02:40 AM
I think I would want to kill you after the first 3 minutes, then for the rest of the time want to kill myself. It is unnecessarily crule lol :p

Sonny19
04-25-2010, 07:56 PM
That would be sooo annoying aha

Mere
05-05-2010, 07:15 AM
*shivers* >.> <.< *runs*
haha I mean...pretty...BADLY good! heehee!!
I honestly donno what shall I say...

Nixie
05-05-2010, 07:26 AM
OH COME ON! Make that best of a punishment. heehee I have always thought there was something naughty going on between the three of them. Can anyone say Menage....

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Barney-tv-05.jpg

BettyBoop
05-05-2010, 07:28 AM
The only thing that would annoy me would be the strobe lighting.
I have learnt to block out kids show songs.

Masterjas
05-05-2010, 07:30 AM
The only thing that would annoy me would be the strobe lighting.
I have learnt to block out kids show songs.

wait till you have a kid, and all they want to listen to is barney (or other shows) over and over for like 3-4 years.

lokelake
05-05-2010, 07:30 AM
The unfortunate part is they may like it. So, it may be punishment to some, but a reward to others.

Dutch
05-07-2010, 08:39 AM
You do realise this punishment is used on guantanamo bay?

BettyBoop
05-07-2010, 08:55 AM
wait till you have a kid, and all they want to listen to is barney (or other shows) over and over for like 3-4 years.
My little brothers used to watch crappy kids shows for longer than that.
I've learnt to block it out.

MetalGreek
05-10-2010, 01:15 PM
You do realise this punishment is used on guantanamo bay?

lmfao no, i did see it in a movie though, i bet no one can guess xD

Ribbit101
06-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Irregardless of the subject matter, psychological torture using methods like this can be quite fun.

What me and my partner did to one of my subs was to tie her spread-eagled to the bed, blindfold her, leave loud music playing in her ears, and left the room for a while. Sensory deprivation is quite powerful and it allowed us to 'surprise' her throughout the evening... I can imagine that replacing her own music with something like barney or something with subliminal undertones could produce quite interesting results...

sontch
06-18-2010, 04:18 PM
I would be very careful about the strobe lighting, as your slave might be prone to seizures, or get motion sickness if exposed to the strobe for too long....