PDA

View Full Version : Torture [FICTION]

brick2240
09-25-2007, 05:58 PM
I opened my eyes and looked around... It looked like I was in a locker room. Then I saw three guys. The bigger one grabbed my by the face.
"You were hitting on my girlfriend last night, wern't you?"
"huh?"
"You little bastard. We're going to make sure you pay."

I looked at the three guys. I recognised them now, they went to the same school as me. I looked up and down at myself. I was naked, my feet were tied and my hands were also tied, above my head to a hook in the roof.I tried to stand up, but it wasn't easy. I could be on my knees, but not any lower.

"What do you want? What are you going to do to me?"

They didn't say anything. Dan - the big one, came up to me and kneed me, right in the balls. I winced over with pain. One of the other guys, Luke, came behind me. I started to feel a warmness on my back, and then I realised I was being pissed on. Luke then came in front of me, still with his cock out. He put it in my mouth and moved it back and forth. The last guy had a camera and was taking a photo - a photo of me sucking another guys cock. I tried to spit it out, but he kept pushing it in. After a moment he stopped. I tried to ask what they wanted, but I saw slapped straight away. Dan pulled out his cock - his huge cock - and forced it in my mouth. I wondered when this would end...

- Next bit will be up soon... feel free to give me some ideas!!

admireu4ever
09-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Nice keep it going...I'd like to see some blackmail at one point. Also get some girls in the story. Have the next part continue torture...don't rush it.

brick2240
09-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Dan's cock was still in my mouth. He kept going and going, and then he stopped. He pulled it out, and came all over my face. The guy with the camera got another photo. Then Luke grabbed my balls. He pulled, I yelled with pain. It was horrible. I must of been on the borderline of passing out, because the next kick to my groin finished.

Again I woke up, this time I was laying down. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I looked at what I was laying on. My body was on one of those wooden benches, with 4 or 5 wooden planks spread out with gaps to make a bench. My penis had fallen through one of those gaps, but that didn't seem to be their focus. The next thing I knew, someone had placed something long, thick and hard in my arse. I screamed and begged for them to stop, but they kept going. It got harder and faster and then he came all over my back and arse.

"What are you doing this for? Please, stop it"
"We're only just starting.. You asked for this"

They cut me loose, and kicked me a few more times, then they placed me in a locker.

"Don't worry, school starts in a few hours.. someone will find you!"

School starts in a few hours? It must be in the middle of the night on sunday...

"And if you don't want these photos shown on myspace, when you get out, you will tell everyone that you hooked up with a guy in here and he left you here. We'll know if you say otherwise..."

They ran off, laughing... What the heck am I meant to do now? I tried to force the door open, but I was too sore and could barely move. I tried to get some sleep.

- Next part will be up in a few days or so... I've got a lot on, so I don't know how much time i will have

Coyote
09-26-2007, 03:33 PM
VERY GOOD STORY but make the threads longer

F_SL
09-26-2007, 03:47 PM
o.O
If I were those other guys I don't think gay sex is worth humiliation of the other guy if you yourself are straight... kinda strange but ohwell.

molten man
09-26-2007, 07:49 PM
please limit the gay sex till here only and Involve some girls now!!

Thanks

Hampers
09-27-2007, 02:55 AM
please limit the gay sex till here only and Involve some girls now!!

Thanks
Yes. There's definitely going to be loads and loads of girls in a guys' locker room.

brick2240
09-29-2007, 03:52 AM
I awoke to the sound of noises. I then realised that that thought was rather confusing. I called out for someone to help me, as I figured I would have to be discovered nude in a locker if I ever wanted to leave. Someone started to open the locker.

"OWWW!!!!" I screamed

Those guys had tied some string around my balls and the door, so that when the door was opened, my balls were almost ripped off. Three girls stared at me, my fully erect penis and my 'battle wounds' that I received earlier - one of them pulled out her phon and started taking photos. They asked me what the heck happened, and I tried to explain. After finding some old clothing in lost property, the girls put forward a propostion.

"We know the guys who did this to you - we heard them talking about what they were going to do to you the other night at that party. We'll help you get your revenge, but first, we want you to do something for us"
"uhh... Ok, I guess"
"First of all, you can mind our bags while we go to netball practice. I have some better clothes for you to wear in my bag. Come out and watch us, dressed and with our bags and we'll go from there"

They ran out, giggling. I open the bag, and saw there was a mini skirt and other female clothing. Bugger this. I left their bags and headed home. Little did I know that I was going to regret this.

- sorry if they seem short, I can't think too much at one time. I did plan for a while to have girls discover him and the guys to not be in the story for a while...
Next part will be up soon, I am extreamely busy with work and school.

grab_my_underware
10-06-2007, 05:50 PM
come on, come on, dont stop now, its ust getting interesting!!
if you stop, i will stay up all knight thinking of what is going to heppen.

molten man
10-07-2007, 09:15 PM
it sure is interesting. Please continue!!

grab_my_underware
10-10-2007, 08:27 AM
dude... please dont stop, i'm really looking forward to seeing what hapens

molten man
10-16-2007, 09:53 PM
hey man. please continue!!