PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Point Blank

TR DARE
04-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Ryan was 18, but he had a young look, he wasn't tiny but he could certainly pass himself off as 16. He had dark drown medium shaggy hair and a toned body. He wasn't the best looking but he sure got a lot of girls attention. He lived alone in an apartment after his parents died.

Ryan woke up Saturday morning yawned, and flicked the TV on from his bed. The news popped up on screen, something he usually would've quickly changed, but a picture quickly caught his eye. It was a group of four of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He quickly smashed the volume up button and began listening to the news anchor.

“Here’s the story you’ve been waiting for.. These girls Alexandra Rose, Krista Daniels, and Caitlin and Kali Cole, AKA the MHOA (Male Humiliaters of America) have been going around town and holding younger boys (14-18) at gunpoint, making them strip, totally humiliating them, and then leave them to walk home naked. We have had 14 reports of this happening so far. If you have any information of these girls whatsoever please call us at..”

Ryan changed the channel, wondering about those girls, he wondered where they were and how to avoid them. Thinking there was no chance it would ever happen to him of course, but it would be terrible to happen either way.

A few hours later he was about to come back home from work. He loved riding bikes and he thought it was a great way to stay in shape so he always rode it to work. After walking about 100 yards away from the restaurant he worked for, thanks to the manager not allowing bikes to be parked near the store, he noticed his bike wasn’t where he left it.

“Where the hell did it go, I had it locked up..” Ryan whispered to himself.

He turned to the left and noticed an ally, his bike was laying down right at it’s entrance. He let out a sigh and kneeled down to pick it up.

He felt something hard press against his temple, he didn’t have much experience with guns but he knew the sound when he heard the gun cock back.

“Hello there.” An unknown voice said.

Ryan began to sweat, “This couldn’t be, it just couldn’t.” He thought to himself.

The cold metal of the what was now clear to be a pistol shoved deeper into his temple.

“Don’t you have something to say..?” The voice said.

“Uhh.. H..hi.. Who are you?” Ryan shakily asked.

“Krista Daniels, and they are Alex, Caitlin, and Kali.” She said as she pointed out to the other shadowed figures.

He looked to the left a bit to see the other girls, he was sure who these people were and what was about to happen.

“Hey could you strip for us please? You’ve probably seen us, you know who we are.” Krista said confidently and the girls let out a slight giggle.

Ryan thought to himself, “Unless I wanted to get wasted in a dark ally I guess I better do what they say..”

As he began to slowly strip and listen to the girls laugh, he realized by their voices they couldn’t be above 18.

Lastly he was down to his boxers, he slowly grasped them and waited a minute.

"Pull them down, let's see what you got down there." Krista laughed.

Ryan hadn't had much to do with girls, or anyone, since his parents died, he didn't know if he looked good, how big he was down there, or what anyone even thought of him. So he was very self conscience about all of that. He gulped and slowly dropped his blue plaid boxers to the cement below.

Wow's and gasps came from the shadowed girls, Ryan just stood there, trying not to look their way.

After a minute of whispering Krista spoke up, "Wow, we usually just let you dicks walk home, but your rather big, and your not even hard. I think your gonna have to come with us."

Ryan didn't know what was worse, going with them, or walking home naked, his house was 4 miles away and there was a gun to his head, he wasn't going to try to escape anytime soon.

The figures came behind him and latched his hands with hand cuffs, and hit him in the head with something hard to knock him out.

He wasn't sure how long it was later, but he slowly came to and noticed two girls sitting on each side of him in a nice car. He quickly realized he was still naked and cuffed. The other girls were sitting up front.

Ryan was shocked, why would these girls need to do this, they were so hot they could get any guy to do anything they wanted.

Krista had amazing long blond hair, at least size C breasts, Alex had dark brown medium length hair and had large B cups at least, Caitlin had sandy blond hair with a great body, and Kali had shortish red hair in a pony tail, she had an amazing body too. The reason Ryan noticed their bodies so much is because they were in some of the most revealing clothes he had ever seen, they were all wearing short jean shorts, and different tank tops. He could see some of their nipples piercing through, so he was sure they weren't wearing bras.

"He's awake Krista." Alex said as she saw Ryan's eyes were open.

Ryan started to yawn but was stopped by the large gag in his mouth.

"Good!" Krista said as she turned around from the passenger seat, "Time to do your work girls."

Before Ryan had a chance to digest what had been said, the girls started pressing their breasts together through their shirts, and rubbing against Ryan. Alex let her hair flow on Ryan's uncovered dick and Caitlin breathed on his neck. Before he knew it he penis was fully erect and throbbing with pleasure, without even being touched with something besides hair.

"Wow, you got him up fast, good job girls, now measure this please.." Krista said as she handed a ruler back to Alex and flicked Ryan's dick, making it bounce up and down.

After doing a quick measure Alex said, "Holy.. Wow, I got 9 inches."

"Very nice, my ideal size." Krista said as she smirked at Ryan's dick.

Ryan was blushing and trying to yell through the gag.

"Shut up!" Caitlin said as she flicked his balls.

Ryan yelled and quickly stopped making further sounds, he nearly cried from the force of the flick.

"Okay we're here, time to have fun with our new slave!" Kali said as she slid the car to a stop in front of a nice house.

Ryan looked around, where was he, what did she mean by slave? A thousand thoughts ran to his mind as they dragged him inside.

-To Be Continued..-

openinvizion
04-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Very Good so far, please continue

TR DARE
04-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Ryan got to his feet as they dragged him and he reluctantly walked into the large house. He tried to check for something to identify where he was but it was way too dark.

"C'mon!" Krista yelled as she smacked Ryan across the butt, which made him quickly shuffle into the dark hallway.

Ryan looked around, seeing nothing but darkness, then he heard a click, and light quickly spread throughout the room. It was a nice house, he could tell these girls were extremely well off.

"What do you want from me anyways? What did I ever do to you?" Ryan asked helplessly.

"This would be easier if you didn't ask questions, seriously." Krista said firmly.

"Here it is." Caitlin said after she returned from another room, throwing rope to Krista.

"Thank you very much Caitlin, lead our guest into the bedroom if you don't mind.." Krista said with a smirk.

Ryan sighed as he was once again being dragged, this time into a nice bedroom. The bed was large and it was decorated with red and a lot of hearts. Looked like a honeymoon suite at a nice hotel. He wiggled around as they began eagle tying him to the bed, he quickly gave up after Kali threatened to hit his balls again.

"Okay Slave, which is what we will now address you as. You call us Ms. Krista, Ms. Kali, Ms. Alex, and Ms. Caitlin, and show the uttermost respect at all times." Krista said.

"Why would I respect you, you insane horny freaks just kidnapped me!" Ryan yelled.

The girls laughed in unison.

"I don't think your in a position to talk like that." Krista laughed.

Kali quickly laid a firm smack across Ryan's stomach with a leather whip, causing him to yell violently.

"That was heaven compared to the hell you'll face if you don't listen to us. Oh yeah, nearly forgot, what's your name anyway?" Krista questioned

"What? Oh, I'm Ryan.." Ryan said meekly.

"Okay Ryan, you'll be with us for awhile, got any relatives that might look for you?" Krista asked.

"No, I'm an only child, and an orphan." He said lowly.

"Aww, poor Ryan.." The girls said while laughing.

"Thanks for your concern.." Ryan said sarcastically.

"Well, it's late, you can go to sleep as you are, were just gonna change and go to bed. Mind if we change in here?" Krista asked.

"What? Um, I don't care.." Ryan said, nearly excited about seeing this.

The girls smiled and began stripping, they did it like they were professional strippers, it was actually turning him on. They stopped once they got to their panties.

"You like my BIG titties?" Alex asked as she squeezed her breasts together.

Ryan just stared.

"She asked you a question, Ryan." Krista said firmly.

"Sorry.. erm, yes i..I.. do." Ryan said slowly.

"Thought you did, your dick kinda answered for you." Alex said as she pointed to his growing dick.

"Looks like blue balls for you babe!" Krista said as the girls walked out of the room.

About 3 in the morning he heard the front door open, he tried to get up but he forgot he was still tied up.

"Hey.. hey in here!" Ryan said quietly.

A light was flicked on by a beautiful blond woman, probably in her 30's.

"Wow, looks like my little girls decided to take one of you home." The lady said smiling.

Ryan was scared, she knew about all this, and allowed it?

"You look a lot like my ex-husband, big dick and all.. hope you aren't as much of a douche as he was.." The lady said sexily.

"I.. uh.." Ryan muttered.

"Don't speak please, I like it better that way." The lady said as she slipped a gag into his mouth, and dropped her small black dress, revealing her hot lacy black lingerie. It was transparent revealing her panties, and her "lack of bra."

Ryan's eyes got big as she climbed on him, stroking his stiffy, which quickly made it hard. She sat on top of his dick and slowly went up and down. She started going faster and faster until she moaned and cummed.

"Thanks a lot hun, I would've used my vibrator, but the real thing's just so much better." She said as she hopped off him and tossed the gag on the floor.

"Oh yeah, gotta return the favor I suppose." She said as she slipped Ryan's dick in her mouth and went in and out a few times, making him cum quickly in her mouth.

She winked at him and walked out. It might seem weird for someone Ryan's age, but that just made him lose his virginity. He had so many questions, who was that? Is that why the girls do this, because her ex-husband was a bad person or something? What did they have planned to do with him anyways? He sighed and slowly fell asleep, that bit of fun just took his last bit of energy.

hookedondares
04-21-2010, 03:45 PM
not bad, keep updating

seth18
04-21-2010, 04:14 PM
not bad, keep updating

100% Agreed. This is a great story.

rdcottman
04-21-2010, 04:48 PM
keep it up. good work. cant wait to read more

TR DARE
04-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the good feedback guys.

Ryan was abruptly awoken by Krista shaking him furiously.

"What the.." Ryan said.

"Looks like Mommy had some fun last night huh?" Krista said laughingly.

"I.. I didn't know who she was, sorry Kris.. Ms. Krista." Ryan said slowly, as he was fully waking up.

"Nothing to be sorry about, you were tied up, not like you had a choice." Krista replied.

"I'll be right back with your food, slave. The girls are preparing it in the kitchen." Krista said as she swayed out of the room.

A few minutes later the girls enter the room, wearing small tank tops and booty shorts, what he guessed to be their PJ's. They laid down a dog food bowl with eggs, bacon, and gravy mixed in. They untied him, and put a lasso over his head, and tied the other end to the bed, so he could move but not very far away from the bed.

He started to grab some food with his hand.

"No hands, slave." Alex said as she slid the bowl closer to him.

Ryan said and slowly began to eat like a dog.

"Good boy!" Krista said in a congratulating tone.

"Hurry up and eat your food, we have a big day planned." Alex said smiling.

seth18
04-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Excellent. I don't see a thing wrong(Not saying that a 'critic' wouldn't! :D). *Moreachu*?

zeke
05-04-2010, 02:51 PM
keep going please