PDA

View Full Version : clit shield dares

aff587
04-18-2010, 05:25 PM
For girls only^^ get a flat but wide piece of metall or plastic. The wide part of a Spoon could work out quite well, maybe a small suction or a really thick multilayer of clim film. Make sure there are no sharp edges or bad substances in the metall (spoons could be quite ideal therefore, when the breaking edge of the stem is smoothed).
Place it over the top part of your pussy so you cannot touch your clit without moving the shield and in a way that - even if you press down the shield - you cannot feel the shield touch your clit. make sure that there's a small opening near the top and bottom so your skin can breath and water can flow through.
Now take some hot wax or glue (normal glue and super glue should be ok if you put it on your outer skin only) and glue it to the right spot.
It will come off naturally after a while as your skin renews itself, but until then have fun without that little nub.

Domes that want to make sure, that they are the ones breaking the shield off, should subscribe on the glue/wax.

I'm open for other materials / adhesives. Not sure if epoxys are skin friendly.

Splinter
04-20-2010, 02:58 AM
Basically an homemade clit chastity belt! Nice idea!

diapered slave
04-20-2010, 06:48 AM
no key tho lol, the altimate chasity

derrammler
07-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I bet a guy could do this too. i've got sum superglue i might try it :D

honeyness
07-27-2010, 04:32 AM
I bet a guy could do this too. i've got sum superglue i might try it :D

I'd advise against using super glue, I'm no expert but putting superglue anywhere on your skin is a bad idea, so on the particularly sensitive areas is dangerous.

Plus it would be very hard to explain to doctors why you have superglued a spoon to your private areas :rolleyes:

Superglue can actually cause injuries, that stuff is meant to stay stuck!!

df6wen
07-27-2010, 05:07 AM
Doctors use super glue for stitches sometimes now. I've built models so I've used alot of superglue. It usually wears off the skin in a day or two because your body replaces the outer layer of skin that rapidly.

smile:)
07-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Very interesting Idea.
I'd want to try it, but wouldnt at the same time.
;)

very impressive idea though.

and I agree with honeyness, you shouldnt use superglue.
and it would suck to explain that as well.

aff587
07-28-2010, 01:47 PM
i really have no idea how long it takes to get rid of super glue. i wouldn't suggest it on a guy trying this for the first time. for guys it's way easier to get a chastity belt or a piercing that prevents you from getting hard. glue is nice for the girls because you can apply it on the normal skin, you don't have consider how you do it (flaccid or erect, urethra straight or curved). therefore i postet it as a girls only dare. if a guy would want to try sth like this, i'd suggest drips of wax between balls and penis and some tape. that way you should not be able to get an errection without pain.

i'm not sure, but what they call elmer's glue might be useful for this kind of stuff, but waranty on that one. alsp epoxyd is a really really bad idea as i found out. pretty toxic.

always play safe.^^

nellybell
07-28-2010, 03:36 PM
*headdesk repeatedly* I like the idea of this, the clit covering, however, the methods you have proposed sound HIGHLY dangerous. I went searching for why, exactly, superglue is dangerous, and what I found should put you off of the idea, and might inspire you to think of other ways because superglue is not the way to go.

"Super Glue is primarily based on Cyanoacrylate, this chemical is finer than the pores on your skin, when it makes contact it instantly soaks thru multiple layers of your skin (or other materials) and even upon removal there will still be a significant amount of chemical under your skin that WILL cause inflamation, redness and in the event that it removes skin as well (drawing blood) you now have the risk of infection, which can cause scarring.

Chemicals that remove super glues: Acetone, Laquer Thinner, Mineral Spirits(turpentine), De-natured alchohol, and a few others.

All of these chemicals that remove superglue are actually WORSE for you than the actual superglue. These chemicals are very thin on the elemental chart in fact thinner than water as in they have a very small chemical makeup. They will absorb into your skin 10x faster than the fine Cyanoacrylate in the super glue.

All of these chemicals have been up for review by the MSDS and well known for the possible effects of causing CANCER and other developed diseases.

Please im begging you spend 20 bucks get some medical glue.

And dont use 3m glue, I use this chemical out of the can very often in laminating and creating furniture finishes. This chemical is harsh and i have had had severe chemical burns on my hands from it, and the Denatatured alchohol i use to remove it and clean my tools with. This chemical is the same base as Contact Cement and is thinned down with Acetone to make it spray from a can."

As for the covering itself, you need it to be removable (this is from the girls stand point by the way, I don't totally understand how it would work for a guy). If you're using the spooon as the cover, you with most likely cover the opening to your urethra as well. If you have it permenantly stuck there, peeing is going to be an issue. If the spoon is attached to closely, not only is the pee going to be difficult to drain off, but there will still be some left over and it will sit there for a day at least, but probably more, before it can be cleaned away. Bacteria will be able to sit there and grow and infection will be easy to get. Urinary tract infections HURT.

In other words, THIS IS A BAD IDEA, if it is permanently on there (by permanent I mean it is stuck there for at least a few days). If you can come up with another solution to keeping it on there then great, but it has to be removable for proper cleaning.... No one wants anything gross or harmful growing down there.

ikami
07-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Doctors use super glue for stitches sometimes now. I've built models so I've used alot of superglue. It usually wears off the skin in a day or two because your body replaces the outer layer of skin that rapidly.
You can always get rid of it with nail polish remover XD

aff587
07-28-2010, 06:07 PM
well the official solution from a glue firm is water and soap. And from what i experienced this actually works. The internet also states lipids, such as baby oil, vaseline and isopropylalcohol (desinfection spray) and a mixture of cold water, salt and strong vinegar as solvents.

for guys i really don't recommend glueing in the beginning. stick to tape and cooled wax. probably girls should start with tape and get to work their way up.
for cleaning i'd suggest a small syringe, just make sure it dries. whatever you do, use adhesives only on your outer skin!

again this is not to be taken lightly, but for those who like to experience orgasm denial, this might be way that might work.

BlitzMundane
07-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Yes, but that isn't the stuff you buy at Hobby Lobby, it's medical glue.Doctors use super glue for stitches sometimes now. I've built models so I've used alot of superglue. It usually wears off the skin in a day or two because your body replaces the outer layer of skin that rapidly.

Ribbit101
07-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Ever wondered why the best thing that superglue sticks together is your fingers? Forget your grandma's china cups - this stuff was developed for the Vietnam war to patch up broken soldiers.

From 'Dog Soldiers' - Great film!

snup
07-31-2010, 02:17 PM
teh most logical thing is if you REALLY wanna glue it is copydex or other contact adhesive, it peals off really easily (off hairless skin)

the other thing is as some one above said .. wax and cover in wax to hold it on..

the other i suppose you could actually say cover a coin a gaffer tape so its stick sideout and use that.... of course making sure everything is clean before and after etc etc

aff587
07-31-2010, 08:40 PM
nope metalls tend to be a problem. especially everything copper and the golden ones (whats that alloy called again?). people can be allergetic to those. you could however take 2 stripes of tape (back and front).

now all you had to find would be a coin large enough.

Ninjota
07-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Hmmm...im sorry but gluing a spoon to your genitalia, no matter what you're trying to achieve, does NOT sound like a good idea....lol

:rolleyes:

Aivey
07-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Interesting Idea, and very smart and creative, however, I agree with everyone else-I don't think that gluing something onto your clit seems like a very wise idea because the skin is so tender and fragile there (the thought of an accident happening and having the skin ripped off by accident makes me cringe)...

slavegirltrainer
08-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Loosen up people and relax. I would attach a harness to the shield. To keep it in place tho.

nellybell
08-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Loosen up people and relax. I would attach a harness to the shield. To keep it in place tho.

I'm going to ignore the comment about super glue being safe.... The idea of the harness is good, though. If you could figure out a way to have it there, then, it would work rather well. It's is also removable, which is very good.

Antiperson
08-02-2010, 08:00 PM
to make a harness for it, attach two pieces of string/elastic. The first running just above the hips, attaching to the spoon, and back round to it. The other piece runs from the spoon to the middle of the back of the other string (like a thong). Perhaps the best way would be to leave the handle on the spoon as an attachment point (removing it is a fairly arsey job if you want to smooth it off sufficiently after)

derrammler
09-27-2010, 07:28 PM
i tired it it worked great!... i even got sum down the hole. whole night of entertainment lool

sk8nk
03-09-2014, 06:33 PM
I super-glued a spoon to my vagina today in this manner.

My experience was good. It came off after like 4 hours. From experience with superglue on my pussy, this is pretty quick. The spoon separated from the glue. I'm going to scuff the spoon a little and try again, hopefully to get better adhesion to the metal. Maybe just a touch of sodium bicarb to help as well (for anyone wondering, it's never generated enough heat to burn my genitals). I

I had no issues with it covering my urethra. It was not really uncomfortable either.

It was a really cool experience. I really enjoyed the hard cold metal covering basically all of my pussy. It was really fun.

Thanks!

Cake_is_good
04-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Liquid latex.

you can apply layers, it is meant for skin use. All yous gots to do is test it on your wrist in a small area to make sure you aren't allergic (you will get a little itchy in that spot if you are) and then place the sheild apply around, wait for that layer to dry, and repeat until the love button is protected.

you can buy liquid latex in small tubes at halloween stores or sexy liquid latex online and at sex stores (use for body art or something :p)

CAKEEEEE

Tophawk
04-29-2014, 02:33 PM
In china hundreds of years ago they did this they would make a small silver cup so nothing could touch the clit then sew it in place the woman would wear this for a month or longer this prevented anything from touching yhe clit when removed the woman would have a orgasm lasting days on end from the desisatived clit