PDA

View Full Version : jockstrap dares

ohne_id
04-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Hi, I just bought a jockstrap and would like to have some dares to do with it.
The only thing I could think of was to wear it for a week (except in the bathroom) and sniff it then.
I don't have a cup for it by the way.

monk
04-20-2010, 03:01 AM
Roll two dice and add them together, this is the number of days you must wear them for.

Each day wear them a different way, so the first day wear them normally. The next day inside out, the day after backwards etc....

You can take them off to use a bathroom but must sleep in them, you must also wear them when doing any exercise. If you want to try clean them you may try and give them a lick clean each night before you sleep in them.

ohne_id
04-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Roll two dice and add them together, this is the number of days you must wear them for.

Each day wear them a different way, so the first day wear them normally. The next day inside out, the day after backwards etc....

You can take them off to use a bathroom but must sleep in them, you must also wear them when doing any exercise. If you want to try clean them you may try and give them a lick clean each night before you sleep in them.
thanks for your dare monk, I rolled a 4, so I'll do that for four days.
For the next day I'll be wearing it normal and I'll think of some variations and post how it went!
And I think I will lick it every night.
Please keep other dares coming as well, I will do all of them if they fit in my limits.

ohne_id
04-26-2010, 01:46 PM
so here is my report on how the dare went:
the first day I wore my jockstrap normal and licked the crotch area of it, it just tasted very dry. The next day I wore it inside out and it started to smell a bit, so licking it tasted a bit sweet. Then I wore it so, that the back side was front. And the last day the same way but inside out. I think the licking part has been the worst of it at the last days.

So please guys, keep more dares coming!

OnlineSlaveYah
08-31-2011, 09:00 AM
You must go for a poop with the jockstrap on