PDA

View Full Version : 35/M/Master seeks F/Slave (have webcam)

rick35
09-24-2007, 05:38 AM
35+/M Master seeks female slave.

You have to be at least 16 years old but 30+ is also accepted. You have to have webcam and/or digital cam. I hope You will tell me Your restrictions before weŽll start. I will respects those. You will not allowed to deny any tasks You havenŽt restricted without some punishment.

You may have free days or weeks if You will need those.

Helga
09-24-2007, 05:43 AM
I am pretty 21-years girl.
I have no moral obstacles to be a slave. I am ready to do anything you want. I can do any housework and I will fulfil absolutely ALL your wishes, even if you brings me pain. So, if you need a real slave, beautiful toy, if your minds are full of sexual dreams and you want to make them real - just get in touch with me!

TheLittleStrawberry
09-24-2007, 05:48 AM
I am pretty 21-years girl.
I have no moral obstacles to be a slave. I am ready to do anything you want. I can do any housework and I will fulfil absolutely ALL your wishes, even if you brings me pain. So, if you need a real slave, beautiful toy, if your minds are full of sexual dreams and you want to make them real - just get in touch with me!

Im pretty sure all slaves are real... Unless you're thinking about historical slaves or whatever.